Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You (3124 Views)

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / What Have I Done Wrong To You People? / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by gabriel4u(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2010
:oEating and Drinking at the same time! grin grin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by SaffyBaby(f): 11:32am On Dec 24, 2010
I've been told many times that I'm wierd , but I dnt think I'm wierd I'm just being me .
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by conquerorb: 11:39am On Dec 24, 2010
@ifedisky, you make me laugh and remind me of my inlaw.this woman is really a xter , i tell you.there are times i just think about her and just laugh.oh wll, some pple are like dat.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Creamish(f): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2010
Candyness:

thanks dear. I know!

Ur welcome Cutiness . . good to know u know.  cheesy    
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by MrCork3: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2010
SaffyBaby:

I've been told many times that I'm wierd , but I dnt think I'm wierd I'm just being me .

Madam, so are u sayin u are a craze woman? undecided
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by ShyOne(f): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
Just this evening my relatives were saying "to me" that I am difficult, that I am not agreeable, etc,

Really? Well, this same person has been saying to me for years that I am the one that doesn't hold grudges, that I easily forgive and move on.

I find it interesting that I am suddenly difficult because I didn't "agree" with everything they were saying at the time. However, when others don't agree with me, I still try to find "points" in the conversation where we can agree and I don't get all bent out of shape and angry because there were differing opinions in the room and in the conversation.

There are times that I am so "sick of family."
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by dbigrod(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
People find it strange dat someone as gentle as i am,has got dis volcanic temper.whn am angry no one around is safe.am getting over this.
people think dat i love women around.while in sch,i got into trouble several time wit my friends cos i was even closer to their babes than they were.U wouldnt find me anywhere without babes
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Atreides(f): 7:42am On Dec 25, 2010
My aversion to shopping. People think oh she's a girl and she's gotta love shopping,but i dont. I shop with an almost military precision-make my list,walk in,buy what i wanna buy,walk out. I can never be like those girls who spend hours shoppin as if dem must price everything in the market and at the end of the day when they get home they begin putting rubb on the blisters on their feet. Kai. . Tufiakwa. .
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by viruz007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2010
@ candyness: damn u drop dead fyn, Hp 2 make d acquaintance.

@ topic: ma lnseperable love for all tinz electronic i.e computers, fones, video gamez e.t.c. Ma stubborness 4 nt goin wiv d fashion trend and listenin 2 enya, yanni and co. Lol, cool grin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by PTBNaija(f): 7:39am On Dec 26, 2010
I love to joke around and do silly things, some of which they find to be strange lol
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by abioila(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2010
Frnds find it strange dat i hate what odas lyk,they tink am abnormal.they also find strange d ease at which i undastand d toughest of courses,at times i play lyk a mumu and always luk vry unserious.dey tink i'm dicivn them.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by 1one: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2010
(whispering) I see dead people embarassed
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2010
Can stay in my house a whole week without getting out.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Atreides(f): 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
1one:

(whispering) I see dead people embarassed
*whispers some more* Walking around like regular people. They don't know they're dead. I see dead people,all the time.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
Huh *tboy's eyes rolling in their cage*
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by yme1(f): 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2010
people find me weird sometime's cause this minute they understand me and the next minute it's like they don't know me at all
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by 1one: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2010
Atreides:

*whispers some more* Walking around like regular people. They don't know they're dead. I see dead people,all the time.
(whispers some more more)
OH! Now I can remember,you were the one I saw walking on her head the other night coming out of ikoyi cemetry.
I know you are one of them
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Atreides(f): 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2010
1one:

(whispers some more more)
OH! Now I can remember,you were the one I saw walking on her head the other night coming out of ikoyi cemetry.
I know you are one of them
. . Could be. . *whispers some more to infinity(beat that!)* But what were yOU doing at/near Ikoyi cemetry in the middle of the night?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by 1one: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
Atreides:

. . Could be. . *whispers some more to infinity(beat that!)* But what were yOU doing at/near Ikoyi cemetry in the middle of the night?

This is the Tech age, I was not there, I run a cctv 24hrs survellance feed from the cemetry to my X-files underground office in(whispers to the end of eternity)Lekki
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by brossege(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2010
may be cause i like isolating myself alot.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 01, 2011
People find it weird that I am opinionated because upon meeting me I am VERY shy believe it or not. I run my mouth here on NL but if I were to meet most of you, it would take a while for you to get to know me and I am more than likely gonna be "distant" (sizing you up really).

Another thing ppl find strange is that while most girls my age, like my friends, are thinking about the latest gossip/ clubs, I indulge in self motivated studying. It's my "drug" so to speak. Forget Seventeen/Jet/Ebony magazine, I'd rather read The New Yorker/Entrepreneur/National Geo.; etc. Also due to my quietness and shy personality I also surprise people when I am ready to fight LOL. I have shocked many. The glasses, dimples, shyness and reading books the size of dictionaries will and have fooled lots of people, I am quite feisty and ready!

What I find weird about myself is my not being able to cease thinking hard. For example I may see a radio and rather than see it as "Sony label, a black radio", I'd wonder "Where is Sony?, How do the people assemble this radio?, Who created the idea of flat cd player with attached speaker?, What materials were used to create the speakers?" lol, and this is all while simply looking @ the radio. Can't help it.  undecided Not all the time tho. some times.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 01, 2011
Wat pple find weird most abt me is that i dnt womanizer, smoke or drink. I find it weird myself.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Meklex(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2011
I always alienate myself from friends(as we were growing we were led to believe that some friends are bad influencers) so due to this fact I'm cautious while dealing with them and I would rather stand behind the window than stay in the balcony I assure you I'm not the shy type neither am I the extrovert but I make the best out of every situation I found myself even my parents have left me alone prior the fact that they don't understand my ways of life and trust me I always give them the shocker to remind them, my friends have been finding it difficult to absorb the fact that I don't have a gf even though I'm entitled to that but trust me thats my personality my charisma speaks for me. I would rather look at you straight in the eye than make any comment I been trying to stop it but to no avail any way I enjoy whenever I stare at someone and he/she looks away it boosts my confidence my parents can't even stand it even my siblings are not left out but I can not be a good leader I rather be a follower and like the Op have said nothing moves me though I always feel sorry for people sometimes but dance in an occassion is a herculean task am very frigid concerning celebrations(am hardly there) I'm very quiet I rather stay locked up from visiting and going up and down like most people do. I don't like compliments neither do I prefer criticism. I don't show my emotions except when I'm angry(I keep it down tho) I don't like people getting to close to me I always show them their distance I will say I'm self motivated I watch music videos and films but I dont believe any bit of it my only fear is the future, The list is endless I don't even understand myself sometimes that is what I found more weird anyway I don't drink,smoke and womanize. I would rather have my money in my hand than put it in a bank,
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by 1one: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2011
What I find weird about myself is my not being able to cease thinking hard. For example I may see a radio and rather than see it as "Sony label, a black radio", I'd wonder "Where is Sony?, How do the people assemble this radio?, Who created the idea of flat cd player with attached speaker?, What materials were used to create the speakers?" lol, and this is all while simply looking @ the radio. Can't help it.  undecided Not all the time tho. some times.
[quote][/quote]
It's an X-men ability.It's called sequential minced thinking cool
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by ngel0v3(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2011
@MzD@rkskin, I really think u'd do better studying than hanging out here. U look like , do u know Albert Einstein? Yeah, yeah, the dead genius of course!
On the other hand, NL could give you an opportunity to unwind with the craziest guys and girls here. So would you want us to have a little party for you right here?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2011
Meklex, ME TOO! There is something soothing to me, to be able to spend time by myself. That is why I am so happy it's holiday break from school because I am able to have more time to do what I love best which is to lock myself in my room and just give myself time to unwind. Though unlike yourself I am shy, I am not naive to the fact that I do have to be social and am able to just like you. However, I prefer to be alone and just observe.

@angel0v3 Spot on! I've met some personalities on myspace, facebook and what have but NOTHING LIKE I have on NL. For one thing is character Mr.Cork ALWAYS brightens my day @ work lol.  As for the "party" sounds. . .nice  tongue lol. btw Einstein was my mother's uncle's dad's granfather's mom's cousin  grin

1one Lol ok I've been officially diagnosed! I like the way you've worded it. Good look.  wink It can be quite annoying tho.  undecided
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by ngel0v3(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@angel0v3 Spot on! I've met some personalities on myspace, facebook and what have but NOTHING LIKE I have on NL. For one thing is character Mr.Cork ALWAYS brightens my day @ work lol.  As for the "party" sounds. . .nice  tongue lol. btw Einstein was my mother's uncle's dad's granfather's mom's cousin  grin

I just discovered that the way you combine being so nerdy and being so sassy at the same time is trying to get me looking at your way with romantic goggles. Well, just do your best to stop being weird on purpose. Anyway, do let me ask you one question: if you had 1 hour to live and you had like more super brains than u may currently have, what last invention would you create to benefit you or others around you?

TIP: Think hard coz your scores in my head vastly depend on your answer, alright?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Beync(f): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2011
I get excited at hearing the sound of any of my favourit musics, sometimes i wonder if i can live in a world without  music. sometimes i found maself singin and dancing in my world
Secondly, My Looks,sometimes i look extraordinary beautiful, sometimes i look ok.
Again sometimes am open to conversations sometimes i find myself mute
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by ngel0v3(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2011
Beync:

I get excited at hearing the sound of any of my favourit musics, sometimes i wonder if i can live in a world without  music. sometimes i found maself singin and dancing in my world
Secondly, My Looks,sometimes i look extraordinary beautiful, sometimes i look ok.
Again sometimes am open to conversations sometimes i find myself mute

You're just fine darling!
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Beync(f): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2011
realy sweeie undecided jus wonderin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Dyt(f): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2011
I m nice 2 a fault
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by ngel0v3(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2011
Dunno if it's weird but I enjoy being with ladies. And consequently I have so many of them around me. No no, don't think where you're going - I don't break hearts. I just mend more than I can handle.

Dyt:

I m nice 2 a fault

Sounds like a full-blown lie cherie, but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. I mean, I expressed myself, so why the hell can't you? But if you mean what you say, then truly I want to know you better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exchange Rate: Today’s Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Picture Scare! / 10 Fascinating Facts You Didn’t Know About Farting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.