Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You (3123 Views)

Strange And Risky:Abuja Man Rides Bike With A Woman And Her Four Children(Pic) / What Have I Done Wrong To You People? / Moderators Manmustwac And Mukina, You People Should Leave Tpia And I Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Meklex(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Meklex, ME TOO! There is something soothing to me, to be able to spend time by myself. That is why I am so happy it's holiday break from school because I am able to have more time to do what I love best which is to lock myself in my room and just give myself time to unwind. Though unlike yourself I am shy, I am not naive to the fact that I do have to be social and am able to just like you. However, I prefer to be alone and just observe.
yeah I do that sometimes, Observe, but I'm rather into drawing.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Dyt(f): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2011
Mr neglov!!!
I said wat mine is bt i dont expect give u a headache
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2011
People find sauer wierd because sauer knows pi to 'several' d.ps, 3.1415926, becos also sauer speaks to himself in german**"!&?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by ngel0v3(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2011
@Dyt, u said what u said but it is nice to know people like u still exist. The world has twisted the definition of "nice" to many other variations. Why shouldn't I find it rare? Women like you deserve the best men out there to appreciate your virtue. I really pray u cross paths with "Mr Best Right".
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Dyt(f): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^^ fanks 4 dat
God made us 2 mk sm odas blvs He exists
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Mygoldie(f): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2011
I find it strange cos forgive people easily, plus people find me a bit intimidating sometimes. Now that's strange.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2011
@ngel0v3:

I just discovered that the way you combine being so nerdy and being so sassy at the same time is trying to get me looking at your way with romantic goggles. Well, just do your best to stop being weird on purpose. Anyway, do let me ask you one question: if you had 1 hour to live and you had like more super brains than u may currently have, what last invention would you create to benefit you or others around you?

TIP: Think hard coz your scores in my head vastly depend on your answer, alright?

Let me clean those bi-focals please!

If I were a super genius and knew what it took, I'd create either a nuke bomb or a "one time only" pill the could cure all of terminal ailments! Depends on my opinion of humanity @ the time. (Not trying to win your affection, just being honest besides I'm "married" to 190).
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2011
^huh?! Married to 190 of all peeps on nl
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2011
^ Haeturr! angry
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by 190: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2011
^^Let him talk grin grin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2011
Whatever that means, miss?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Mygoldie(f): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2011
smh.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by 190: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2011
smh 2
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Bluhazel: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2011
The fact that i laugh too much even when people or situations tries to intimidate me. Extraordinary loves for baby and little children (can play with them as if we are mate) and the way baby get attracted to me even on first occasion. I cannot do without playing music for a day. Hate seeing people being oppressed. Cannot condone people making negative remarks about Nigeria (that's why i don't read some post here in NL). Cannot watch people oppressing fellow Nigerians when I'm outside Nigeria (i guess this why i can't live in some countries cos i would instinctly react, nearly got myself into trouble with airport officials and law enforcement on a number of occasions while outside). Hate to see little children starve, suffer or cry. Nothing easily intimidate or frightens me. Get moved easily by peoples tears. Helping others in time of need even to my own detriment (i guess that why people take me for granted)
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by eminemkayc: 12:41am On Jan 02, 2011
Thr ws a tym i listnd 2 ONLY eminem songs.my mp3s were loaded wit al sorts of shady's singles nd duet wit o'trice,dre,d12 nd d rest to a point dt my friends tot i ws goin NUTS. My ex wud tk my player nd wud be lyk 'leme listn 2 a song' sh kips changng trcks 2 fnd anoda song by say drake,cruz bt its shady al d way.lol
It was weird cs it afctd my paswrds on my laptps cs its eithr i use shady or eminemshady or shadyaftrmth or eminemshow or thngs lyk tht.whn i wrote codes(VB CODES) i declare variables usin wrds lyk eminem,dre etc as integers,subroutines,string functns etc. Ws rily weird. .
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by 190: 12:44am On Jan 02, 2011
^^even your name now sef is eminem

poor thing is the guy is @ home

he doesn't even know someone is going nuts for him grin grin grin
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by ngel0v3(m): 1:12am On Jan 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Let me clean those bi-focals please!

If I were a super genius and knew what it took, I'd create either a nuke bomb or a "one time only" pill the could cure all of terminal ailments! Depends on my opinion of humanity @ the time. (Not trying to win your affection, just being honest besides I'm "married" to 190).

Not a bad answer for a sassy nerd, but one quick piece of advice - never accuse a guy of trying to hit on you when he's innocent. You could break his heart even before you become friends at all. I find you interesting and attractive - not "marriageable". Don't push it. Well, I like your answer. Thought-provoking. Did the question really give you a hard time thinking about , or it was somewhere locked away in the crevices of your mind?
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 02, 2011
@ngel0v3:

Not a bad answer for a sassy nerd, but one quick piece of advice - never accuse a guy of trying to hit on you when he's innocent. You could break his heart even before you become friends at all. I find you interesting and attractive - not "marriageable". Don't push it. Well, I like your answer. Thought-provoking. Did the question really give you a hard time thinking about , or it was somewhere locked away in the crevices of your mind?

Accuse you of what? LMAO. If I am not mistaken it was you who said. . .

"the way you combine being so nerdy and being so sassy at the same time is trying to get me looking at your way with romantic goggles."

Again I repeat "Let me clean those bi-focals please!".

That was not my intention as  didn't even know you existed  undecided furthermore I am appreciative of your compliment however that "not marriageable" line was irrelevant as 1) I didn't ask and 2) what makes you think I am interested in friendship let alone marriage? You are mad? I believe you want to see the feisty side of me by posting such rubbish however I gave you a little preview but I won't oblige in full for I am in a good mood.  As for my "answer" again thanks for the compliment. Let;s just say I use my brain and then I say what I feel, it's not like I answered a trick question  tongue.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by ngel0v3(m): 1:40am On Jan 02, 2011
@MzD@rkskin I'm on YIM. Let's talk abt dis.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by akwaowoudo(m): 5:08am On Jan 02, 2011
How i met you.
Re: What Do You/people Find Funny/strange About You by uglyBetty1(f): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
What people find funny about me is that i always complain that my head is filled with water and that there is a fluid like sensation that i feel going up and down my body. Lol shocked embarassed cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Teespice / Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. / Request For Transcript From Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.