Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Which School To Choose - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which School To Choose (906 Views)

Which School Conducts The Most Difficult And Strict Post Jamb? / French Classes In Abuja: The Best School To Study And Learn In Abuja / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which School To Choose by tideway: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2007
I’m Vincent.
I want to study some skill but I don’t know what to learn. I have been searching for some schools and there are the main sites that I have found teacher appreciation, career education and golf school. Any other school you could recommend? Here is the language learning website I would recommend: college degree online.
Re: Which School To Choose by AlRaheem(m): 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2007
High tech fields that will benefit Naija well.  The ones we lack are: Microbiology,Electronic Tech&NanoTech,Geneticist,Physicist,Neurology,Medical Science,Forensic,Oncology, Software Development, Architecture, .  I'll add more soon.  Let  us stop worrying about it not being a good pay in Naija for atleast  6yrs and in mean time just do what we have to-to learn those things.  One single Man and woman can actually take up atleast 3 of those field and master them.  Lets us stop runing and limiting ourselves to say we can't.  Those things are actually very easy.  You think God is not aware of what he made-he sets no limit for us.  He assure us that "where there is a strong will there is away"!!
Re: Which School To Choose by fangyanjin: 3:08am On Sep 25, 2007
I have already learnt some other skills after I graduated from school and I can recommend you some related schools. They are free resume templates and international student .

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Adichie Lands Orange Prize / Unn Admission On Merit / Nist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.