Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

How United Family Is? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How United Family Is? (723 Views)

My Family Is Tearing Apart Now. / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / 4 Reasons Why Family Is Better Than Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How United Family Is? by Kingabz: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2010
I some times wonder weather love only is enough to make a real happy family bt i tink most families hardly sit to talk on how 2 handle issues left alone plan. Dad,alwz claim to be preoccupied. Can one actually love witout showin concern.
Re: How United Family Is? by Blazay(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2010
Can one actually love without showing concern.

Yes. Most African men especially are incapable of showing love not to mention concern. It is just the way they are raised. Until they live in foreign countries and women from other cultures teach them. They are then forced to learn. More African women show love and concern than African men in general. Most families all over the world are not united, the reason the divorce rate is going up daily. Poor communication is the main problem. . . like you observed, most people do not sit down and talk/listen/understand each other.
Re: How United Family Is? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 22, 2010
Blazay:

Yes. Most African men especially are incapable of showing love not to mention concern. It is just the way they are raised. Until they live in foreign countries and women from other cultures teach them. They are then forced to learn. More African women show love and concern than African men in general. Most families all over the world are not united, the reason the divorce rate is going up daily. Poor communication is the main problem. . . like you observed, most people do not sit down and talk/listen/understand each other.

You are right . . . . .

Some men actually think showing affection (especially in public) is a sign of weakness! undecided
Re: How United Family Is? by justise: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love this Nyansh though!

Re: How United Family Is? by Blazay(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^

You will love the new one better. wink

Hmm. . . hmm. . .hmmm!!!

I wish I could show you the rest. . . . especially the front. . . wink
Re: How United Family Is? by Blazay(m): 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

You are right . . . . .

Some men actually think showing affection (especially in public) is a sign of weakness! undecided

You can't blame them. The reason women have to be extremely patient and work with men. One reason being men are always at a disadvantage emotionally. They were never taught to love by their fathers especially. Every African man should be made to date a white woman or a woman of another non-African culture to understand how to communicate effectively. Showing love is never a sign of weakness. Unless that show of love is being taken for granted by the females receiving it.
Re: How United Family Is? by ifyalways(f): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
justise:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I love this Nyansh though!
wetin consign Nyansh for dis matter?
Re: How United Family Is? by Blazay(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
ifyalways:

Can you please help me ask that loony tune?
That is my friend fstranger if you did not recognize 'it'. cheesy
"It" keeps thinking I am one Old-Jukwu that is about to 'peme' and leave my lovely 'Bianca' for him to inherit.

Im go wait taya. . . .lemme just keep tantalizing it with bits and pieces huh? tongue
Im go soon peme for hia.

Mu he he he he he
Re: How United Family Is? by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
^Oh I see.
Una love na die,i no envy una two  . . . nor the nyash.  cheesy
B4 Jukwu go kpeme,believe me,he wud get and put strong Ijebu Magun on Bia . . .touch and die.
Re: How United Family Is? by justise: 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
ifyalways:

I think the right word is concern

Please take note!
Re: How United Family Is? by ifyalways(f): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2010
Oh my dayes!
Glad the pidgin flew over ur head.
Re: How United Family Is? by Blazay(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^^

Name: justise
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: Yesterday at 05:46:22 PM
Last Active: Today at 12:52:48 PM

88 posts in one day. cry
It is not yet 05:46:22PM yet oooooooooooooo! cry
Besides the other IDs.
We are dealing with a classic nut job. . . that cannot be ignored for sure. grin
We are all in danger I swear. . . .a nut case even in the family section.

Where is that una faky-ola 'nike'  =  '[b][size=16pt]0[/size][/b]luv' for you all when you need it to do it's job huh?
Until some 'pansies' go crying to the moderators that the are being sagamited and e-bullied heh? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Would You Rent A Car For Your Wedding? / Sex Solutution-for Men Only / Married VS Single In the̶̲̥̅̊ Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.