Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Sex Is Next To Godliness- Juliet Njemanze - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sex Is Next To Godliness- Juliet Njemanze (492 Views)

Sparkles Of Light: Godliness With Contentment Is Great Gain By. Engr. Peter O. O / What Is Godliness? / Igbo The Real Jews, Not The Isrealis- Dr Njemanze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Next To Godliness- Juliet Njemanze by Deloversbed(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2020
It is such a great day as one of the most beautiful, sexy and romantic Nollywood actress by name Juliet Njemanze broke her feelings this morning on sex.

The actress who remain the first and only daughter out of her four siblings said there is no need beating around the bush and the truth must be made opened.

The actress who is born of Imo state parents broke this during her chat with Potpourri. And according to her, she said "For me, apart from knowing God and all … sex is the next most important. He has to be good in bed. It’s definitely sex before money because you could give me all the money in the world, if I’m not sexually satisfied, I will definitely cheat on...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/sex-is-next-to-godliness-juliet-njemanze.html?m=1

Re: Sex Is Next To Godliness- Juliet Njemanze by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2020
You are real Mami, cool

(1) (Reply)

Big Alligator Killed At The Back Of My House. / Keeping Up With Self Service On Gotv / I Slept With Landlord To Feed My Husband, Now I Feel Ashamed – Woman Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.