Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (894 Views)

Never Give Up On Your Dreams: Jack Ma, Before And After Pics. / 3 Pitfalls That Can Destroy The Dreams Of Entrepreneur And How To Overcome Them / HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by zoer(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
I have really been out I'd job...but i see myself in places of work in my dream
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
zoer:

I have really been out I'd job...but i see myself in places of work in my dream

The Lord is telling you not to relent or give up, he is working on your next level. Exodus 14.15....And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:
Please stay focus and be prayerful for the lord should perform His work in your life. Amen. God bless.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by siwhoh(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Op u have opened three of this same post but non of them is on Religion thread, why avoiding the place you will get more audience?
Just asking...
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
siwhoh:
Op u have opened three of this same post but non of them is on Religion thread, why avoiding the place you will get more audience?
Just asking...

Thanks for the observation sir.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by siwhoh(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
yinkaadesegha:

Thanks for the observation sir.
You are welcome.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by Uc25(f): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
I asked God to show me a sign he's listening to my prayers and request. One of which is to get a good job.
I slept off and I found myself applying for a job in a good company and I was sent an acceptance code in the dream. Immediately I woke up, I thought to look up the company website to see if they were recruiting, to my greatest surprise, they were. I applied immediately.

I haven't heard from them since then, it's been a month now if not more.
Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by yinkaadesegha: 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Uc25:
I asked God to show me a sign he's listening to my prayers and request. One of which is to get a good job.
I slept off and I found myself applying for a job in a good company and I was sent an acceptance code in the dream. Immediately I woke up, I thought to look up the company website to see if they were recruiting, to my greatest surprise, they were. I applied immediately.

I haven't heard from them since then, it's been a month now if not more.

Habakuk 2.2-3....And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.... wait for it. While waiting on God please make him happy by working for him wholeheartedly, singing praises, thanksgiving and worshiping him in spirit and in truth. And am very sure he will show up. Hold that Faith strong. Good night.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret by genny4love: 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good evening Mr Yinka, please I need answers to the following dreams because they are just short dreams
1. Sometimes in my dream I see my self wearing or applying a red lipstick on my lips or sometimes in a shop buying a red lipstick.
2. In some of my dreams as well I have seen my self either applying make up on my face or buying make up as well
3. The last dream I had was a family friend of mine was helping me loosen my hair. Please all these signs what do they mean?

(1) (Reply)

Private Money Lender / 4 ways To Stop Lamenting And Make Money During The Covid Pandemic / [SOLD ] Who Wana Buy Airtel Airtime Credit ? I Have Over 50k To Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.