Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) (899 Views)

Giveaway: Lynda.com Premium Account / Say No To Hot Water After Delivery! / Upwork Account Approval and 100% readiness test score for a Token (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by Ajibolatao4(m): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
The extension of the sit at home order was disappointing to most people as a result of the discomfort that comes with it.

Looking forward, the next step in the right direction is to take the opportunity that comes with it. And if you may ask "what opportunity"?

You can have access to hundreds of the I.T courses on Lynda for just #999 ranging from web design and development, SEO, programming (Java, python, C family... ), graphics design, video editing, marketing...

Check my signature for contact detail.

WhatsApp in: +234 909 3183 9009
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by Ajibolatao4(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
You can have monthly access to hundreds of the I.T courses on Lynda for just #999 ranging from web design and development, SEO, programming (Java, python, C family... ), graphics design, video editing, marketing...
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by redcliff: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ajibolatao4:
You can have monthly access to hundreds of the I.T courses on Lynda for just #999 ranging from web design and development, SEO, programming (Java, python, C family... ), graphics design, video editing, marketing...

do you still have this?
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by Ajibolatao4(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
redcliff:

do you still have this?

Yes. You can chat me on whatsapp.
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by ecosystm(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ajibolatao4:
The extension of the sit at home order was disappointing to most people as a result of the discomfort that comes with it.

Looking forward, the next step in the right direction is to take the opportunity that comes with it. And if you may ask "what opportunity"?

You can have access to hundreds of the I.T courses on Lynda for just #999 ranging from web design and development, SEO, programming (Java, python, C family... ), graphics design, video editing, marketing...

Check my signature for contact detail.

WhatsApp in: +234 909 3183 9009

Am interested.. I need materials on python for data analysis.. Beginners
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by Ajibolatao4(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
ecosystm:

Am interested.. I need materials on python for data analysis.. Beginners

OK. You can chat me on whatsapp:
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by Carmal90(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Pluralsight is free for this month of April..
Register and download their app, you can download any video you need and watch later.
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by Ajibolatao4(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Gain access to hundreds of the I.T courses on Lynda for just #999 ranging from web design and development, SEO, programming (Java, python, C family... ), graphics design, video editing, marketing...
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by Ajibolatao4(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Gain access to hundreds of the I.T courses on Lynda for just #999 ranging from web design and development, SEO, programming (Java, python, C family... ), graphics design, video editing, marketing...
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by Ajibolatao4(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Gain access to hundreds of the I.T courses on Lynda for just #999 ranging from web design and development, SEO, programming (Java, python, C family... ), graphics design, video editing, marketing.
Re: All Lynda Courses For A Token (Payment after delivery) by inikamoze(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
When the access is abruptly denied and restricted after a month, what happens after?

(1) (Reply)

This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / What Business Can She Start Up From Home With 600k? / Download Free 30million Fresh Usa,uk,canade Email List 2021–email Marketingtools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.