Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. (1633 Views)

My Close Shave With a difficult lady / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Goodmarlian: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
some girls can leave you confused as Bleep when they start their drama.as time goes on in my relationship I have begin to notice my girls real attitude meeen she is such a psycho, the major problem I have with her is her constant mood swings she can transform from a sweet girl to a crazy bitch in a matter of days I tried to understand her but to no avail sometimes she can stay days without talking or chatting with me on WhatsApp but then come back later to me leaving me confused most times .I had a one on one talk with her to know what is wrong then she told me she has personal problems she doesn't share with people then I feel like maybe she doesn't love me enough to share with me.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by cRobo: 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Magnoliaa(f): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
Why are you with a difficult girlfriend in the first place?

And you discovered she's difficult, yet you still want to continue being with her. No one deserves that honestly. To be managed.

You're in the dating phase, and you're already coping. When you get married, what will na happen? You begin to feel depressed, frustrated, and to tolerate the person. They begin to irritate you.

A stress that is avoidable.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by oxygenlove(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
As long as yur Living in Nigeria..,, ma guy.. everything is difficult

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by ojun50(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
we have be coping since Eve came to dis word
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by dammywapes(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
bro just let her be she will be the one to open up to you in the end

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by EzzyCarter: 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
OP, your girlfriend might have bipolar disorder. Ever considered that?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
by getting another girlfriend

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Liposure: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Give her some some space
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by allandutch: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Goodmarlian:
some girls can leave you confused as Bleep when they start their drama.as time goes on in my relationship I have begin to notice my girls real attitude meeen she is such a psycho, the major problem I have with her is her constant mood swings she can transform from a sweet girl to a crazy bitch in a matter of days I tried to understand her but to no avail sometimes she can stay days without talking or chatting with me on WhatsApp but then come back later to me leaving me confused most times. I had a one on one talk with her to know what is wrong then she told me she has personal problems she doesn't share with people then I feel like maybe she doesn't love me enough to share with me.
1. You're one of her options, she's still undecided about you and other option(s) available.
2. You shouldn't have done that.

And there's no such thing as a good marlian.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by jeff1607(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Goodmarlian:
some girls can leave you confused as Bleep when they start their drama.as time goes on in my relationship I have begin to notice my girls real attitude meeen she is such a psycho, the major problem I have with her is her constant mood swings she can transform from a sweet girl to a crazy bitch in a matter of days I tried to understand her but to no avail sometimes she can stay days without talking or chatting with me on WhatsApp but then come back later to me leaving me confused most times .I had a one on one talk with her to know what is wrong then she told me she has personal problems she doesn't share with people then I feel like maybe she doesn't love me enough to share with me.

You ought to enjoy your relationship not endure it
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Kingsteve(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
I can relate...
I can absolutely relate.
Smh

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by kilonshele101(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Goodmarlian: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:
OP, your girlfriend might have bipolar disorder. Ever considered that?

what is bipolar disorder
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Goodmarlian: 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
2. You shouldn't have done that.

[/quote]
why?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by faithfull18(f): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
cRobo:
I won't say a word
Lol, but you already said more than a word. "a word" is how many words again
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by ValCon888: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
By breaking up with her.
Life is too short for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by EzzyCarter: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Goodmarlian:

what is bipolar disorder

"A disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging from depressive lows to manic highs. Manic episodes may include symptoms such as high energy, reduced need for sleep and loss of touch with reality. Depressive episodes may include symptoms such as low energy, low motivation and loss of interest in daily activities. Mood episodes last days to months at a time and may also be associated with suicidal thoughts"...
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by missimelda01(f): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
I'm stubborn but in a sweet way, it's not enough to open a thread on nairaland.
Op, if the headache she's giving you is more than the happiness... Runaway.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
In Ayuba's Voice; Domitila maalo
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by cRobo: 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
kilonshele101:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

I won't say a word
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by ultimate77(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
You will certainly understand the annoying nature of a lady when she constantly swing mood. Damn! I'm even done talking. I just say to her "inconsistency won't kill you" just swing out of my life.

Life should be enjoyed but Nigeria is hard so Life is hard too.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Goodmarlian:

The major problem I see here is you're yet to understand your gf?

Girls have mode swings always, at times the cause of the mode swing can be the most simplest thing in life but when they start, you're on your own.

If she doesn't trust you enough to share her personal problem with you, well maybe you shouldn't call yourself her bf yet.

How old is this your relationship?

There are some red flags already from your story.

Either you don't understand her yet or she just want to frustrate your life so you can leave.

I assumed she wasn't difficult when you are chasing her or she was but you are too stubborn and constantly on her case till she accepts you.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by cRobo: 12:10am On Mar 11, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, but you already said more than a word. "a word" is how many words again

Now you are confusing me
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by Homeboiy: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2020
You started on a wrong note
once her mood swings to silence
You swing yours to silence
Na she go first talk later
I can't kill myself
Re: How Do You Cope With A Difficult Girlfriend. by evil1: 10:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Yea I understand you cos I have gone through hat but you know what I did? I let go because it helps my sanity.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Asked Me For Money, I Did This Instead / Disadvantage Of Sex / Should I Give Up On Her ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.