Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. (50579 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) / Barcelona Signs Philippe Coutinho From Liverpool For £142 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Iyiataata92: 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice

As a real niggarrr

Am going to advise athletic Madrid not to defend

Make them come out play attacking football
So that them fit score just one goal

Because if them fit score liverpool
Then Liverpool go dey on pressure

But if them try defend like the time of Juanfran, Diego Godin, Felipe luiz,Gimenez and Miranda from the beginning of first half
I can bet my balls them go lose
Those days of their strong defence is gone

Damnnnnnn! Kylian mpappe tested for Corona virus
Hope it doesn't come out positive
hope you watched Liverpool vs Dortmund in the 2015 Europa league
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Ray07(m): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
michealoluwaseyi:
is it not the same defence ronaldo rubbished last season ,the atm of 2014 is far better than these present one
OK o . . .
Shebi na tomorrow, we go see na.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Angelfrost(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
VicThory:

Madrid did

Messi did few months ago too.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by chikason22(m): 8:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
I am not bragging but what i know is, ATM will go back to SPAIN with a huge "L" . No one can survive the onslaught at ANFIELD.

WE ARE LIVERPOOL AND THIS MEANS MORE!
YNWA

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Iyiataata92: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Topmaike007:
and do you know Madrid is not Liverpool

Guy said ''no team on Earth, even the US military defence ''
Maybe Liverpool play in Mars

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by KevinDein: 8:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rooting for Athletico. Can't stand Liverpool fans, at work, at the bar or on my WhatsApp status.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Lordjb: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Okay, we have seen grin see my signature below for link to stream today's games
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Jarman411(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
BET9JA

Its not a must to win and its not a force to play but if you're sure to pay 5k after winning, we'll give you sure games. Just join our WhatsApp group if interested.

https:///HzYU5YVFYog3Btg6b9Xe5p
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
princeSammyz:
Atletico win or daw. You can bet your life on this
away over 1.5 ie atletico to score more than 1. You can bet a year saving on this one

You should have more value for your life... Atl. Madrid has been pure shite in the last couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by sleeknaija(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
I c Athletico Madrid qualifying to the next round grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Liverpool is out
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Kenneth10110(m): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ray07:
baba we the talk of 2020 not 2014 o.
B like say you no no this people defence

It was even back then there defence was fully loaded and hard to penetrate.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
ghghgg:
Discover the secrets how to export Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature

Any book or CD to be bought?
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Hmmm match can go both ways but expect lots of drama during the game.

If Liverpool couldn't secure qualification before 70 minutes and hold on to it, then it's over.

Because after 70 minutes with just 20 minutes remaining, you can't qualify against a team like Athletico, never ever, infact no team on Earth can knock out Atletico Madrid if they have the advantage after 70 minutes.

This is not mouth making but it won't happen, not even the USA military defence system can break their defense after 70 minutes.
I concur,they can defend even the devil
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by whoawa(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
For the first time, i really have no idea who will qualify.

May the lucky team wins.

This kind of games are not determine by who played the best football, this game is determined by what we call the god of football. Lol

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

It might be hard to digest, but do know it now the Liverpool u know is already gone from the Champions League.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by LoveElfrida(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
I hope I won’t cry tomorrow hmm, Liverpool not qualifying is really shake me and my homies.

YNWA!!
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by beejay85: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
If Athletico first dem score tomorrow.. make Liverpool forget am, na dethronement be that grin
Tummy...C's 4-1
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Angelfrost(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
maynation:

I will even be the one to quote you immediately after the match.
2-0 or 3-1.
Bookmark this too. cool

Beating this team by more than 1 unreplied goal margin will be nothing short of miraculous!!!...

If they score first, forget it!!! Game over!!!

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by LoveElfrida(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
whoawa:

It might be hard to digest, but do know it now the Liverpool u know is already gone from the Champions League.

Kai!

Stop sounding like a god bruh
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Reference(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Liverpool will tear them apart. I cannot see how they will not conceed at Anfield.

...ps. not a fan of any football team on earth.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Ray07(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kenneth10110:

It was even back then there defence was fully loaded and hard to penetrate.
alright
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Angelfrost(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
whoawa:

Not so fast... Cristiano's team taught them a bitter lesson not too long ago. grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by flyinnizam(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
nothing can stop them from crying tomorrow
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by BERNIMOORE: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
VicThory:

Madrid did
because Madrid are to Atleti like Espanyol to Barca, Same City Same Fans, One Off Situation.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Humanoid01(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ray07:
baba we the talk of 2020 not 2014 o.
B like say you no no this people defence
Their defence was even more rigid than this in 2014 and a few years after with the likes of Juanfran and Godin, and RMA still penetrated them.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by LoveElfrida(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Those folks up there would be taught the hardest lessons of their existence come tomorrow!

You can take my words to the bank yo
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Swealy: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Madrid rubbished them after 90 min
Anybody can cause fatigue kicked it
Ramos just got lucky with the header anyway
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
maynation:

I will even be the one to quote you immediately after the match.
2-0 or 3-1.
Bookmark this too. cool
Maynation. Why delete your Diary? cry

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by encryptjay(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ballers! See their suits, Shoes, belts etc
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Hmmm match can go both ways but expect lots of drama during the game.

If Liverpool couldn't secure qualification before 70 minutes and hold on to it, then it's over.

Because after 70 minutes with just 20 minutes remaining, you can't qualify against a team like Athletico, never ever, infact no team on Earth can knock out Atletico Madrid if they have the advantage after 70 minutes.

This is not mouth making but it won't happen, not even the USA military defence system can break their defense after 70 minutes.
Ronaldo : hold my beer

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by maynation(f): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
computergeek:
Maynation. Why delete your Diary? cry

I regret returning to that section. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.