Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. (50584 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) / Barcelona Signs Philippe Coutinho From Liverpool For £142 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by koolaid87: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
Abeg where juventus go play their home game with the lockdown in Italy?

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by manbello(m): 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
fergie001:
I can see
Thomas Partey
Alvaro Morata
Santiago Arias
Kieran Trippier
Joao Felix
Stefan Savic
Sime Vrsaljko
Diego Costa
Thomas Lemar

Up Atletico....
A Barcelona fan spotted dis one is still pained from the last season beating grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by maynation(f): 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Maynation, one of ur English teams is officially packing its load to go back to london till 2022, its about to finish packing it. grin

2:0 already, English teams my foot
The same English team that already put an end to R Madrid's dying career??

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by fergie001: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
manbello:

A Barcelona fan spotted dis one is still pained from the last season beating grin

Very wrong.....of all clubs, I dislike Barca the most.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by OlawaleBammie: 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
maynation:

The same English team that already put an end to R Madrid's dying career??

Wait till next week before u can say that dear.

Makanju grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by wisdomkid: 9:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Hmmm match can go both ways but expect lots of drama during the game.

If Liverpool couldn't secure qualification before 70 minutes and hold on to it, then it's over.

Because after 70 minutes with just 20 minutes remaining, you can't qualify against a team like Athletico, never ever, infact no team on Earth can knock out Atletico Madrid if they have the advantage after 70 minutes.

This is not mouth making but it won't happen, not even the USA military defence system can break their defense after 70 minutes.

Lol. Some clubs did, but it's very rare. They are crazy and love defensive football. They drive their opponents crazy too
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by manbello(m): 10:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
fergie001:

Very wrong.....of all clubs, I dislike Barca the most.
Ok bro same here
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by pacespot(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
I have a feeling that this year's champions league final will not happen, coz who can go to Italy now?
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by gr8tone: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
These guys dressing, na wa o. Suite and canvas shocked shocked if these guys were my country men, they for don de trend for Twitter, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by fergie001: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
manbello:

Ok bro same here
Though, I know many of them see Liv as the obstacle to their ucl challenge but they aren't good enough to lift it even if Liv leaves tomorrow.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by fergie001: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
gr8tone:
These guys dressing, na wa o. Suite and canvas shocked shocked if these guys were my country men, they for don de trend for Twitter, grin grin
I tells U

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Buffalo2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Kingluqman:
If Athletico first dem score tomorrow.. make Liverpool forget am, na dethronement be that grin
Dem be SLS?
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Starz825(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
You might walk alone tomorrow, lol
grin cheesy
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by manbello(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
fergie001:

Though, I know many of them see Liv as the obstacle to their ucl challenge but they aren't good enough to lift it even if Liv leaves tomorrow.
You just oo funny bro
Maybe in their dreams
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by UnusualJhay(m): 10:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Liverpool fii trek alone tomorrow grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by edgecution(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
LoyalHustler:

If Liverpool couldn't secure qualification before 70 minutes and hold on to it, then it's over.

Because after 70 minutes with just 20 minutes remaining, you can't qualify against a team like Athletico, never ever, infact no team on Earth can knock out Atletico Madrid if they have the advantage after 70 minutes.

Because Real Madrid that scored and drew level, then went on to win in the dying minutes of UCL Final is playing in Jupiter?

This is not mouth making but it won't happen, not even the USA military defence system can break their defense after 70 minutes.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by fergie001: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
manbello:

You just oo funny bro
Maybe in their dreams
Na true nah!
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by muhdfaruq(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
LoyalHustler:

The time where sergio ramos scored them in UCL final in 87min.You don forget that.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Anfieldster(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
LoyalHustler:

Lol... U are a learner. Sergio Ramos equaliser against Atletico at the champions league final was at what time?
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by dumininu01(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice

As a real niggarrr

Am going to advise athletic Madrid not to defend

Make them come out play attacking football
So that them fit score just one goal

Because if them fit score liverpool
Then Liverpool go dey on pressure

But if them try defend like the time of Juanfran, Diego Godin, Felipe luiz,Gimenez and Miranda from the beginning of first half
I can bet my balls them go lose
Those days of their strong defence is gone

Damnnnnnn! Kylian mpappe tested for Corona virus
Hope it doesn't come out positive
it's negative bro
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nwaonyishi69: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Athletico has qualified.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Onlyonebuhari: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Anfield awaits

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by greg2020: 12:19am On Mar 11, 2020
The best team will always win or should I say quality. Our duty is to watch, scream, shout, argue, sigh while keeping our fingers crossed and entertained.
I fit come and die for another person's headache

2 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Ray07:
baba we the talk of 2020 not 2014 o.
B like say you no no this people defence
where are they in LA liga with their defence?
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:17am On Mar 11, 2020
koolaid87:
Abeg where juventus go play their home game with the lockdown in Italy?
Good point ... they played in an empty stadium this past weekend but that was prior to Italy wide lockdown.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by ayusco85(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2020
princeSammyz:
Atletico win or daw. You can bet your life on this
away over 1.5 ie atletico to score more than 1. You can bet a year saving on this one

Will you keep kwayet
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Qoko: 5:44am On Mar 11, 2020
LoyalHustler:

I concur cos alot of BRT Busses will be packed without single hole.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

I regret returning to that section. smiley
So Las Las na regret abi

I no say na Mzrapper vex u..
Pele

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Chimgoziem217(m): 5:54am On Mar 11, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
shut up
go and watch how Madrid rubbish them in 2014

No team that has no CR7 has done it before, but who knows, Liverpool has been shipping in goals anyhow this days
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by bluefilm: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Liverpool will not survive this in Jesus name.

Say Amen.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Yomit71(m): 7:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Liverpool wins
4:1

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by lucky4west: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2020
may the best team win!!!!!! you both deserve my support...i love good football....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.