Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. (50588 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video) / Phillipe Coutinho Returns To Liverpool For Birthday Party (Photos) / Barcelona Signs Philippe Coutinho From Liverpool For £142 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Liverpool will trash them.☝️☝️☝️

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by maynation(f): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2020
bluefilm:
Liverpool will not survive this in Jesus name.

Say Amen.
If I curse you know, you will say I'm rude. undecided
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by DaddyMorenike: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Football ain't mathematics. Liverpool will win with handicap. Feel free to quote me before and after this match.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by bluefilm: 9:52am On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

If I curse you know, you will say I'm rude. undecided

Any curse fashioned against me na automatic back to sender one time!
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by maynation(f): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2020
bluefilm:

Any curse fashioned against me na automatic back to sender one time!
Any curse fashioned against Liverpool na automatic back to sender.grin
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by thatsleepboy1: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Hmmm match can go both ways but expect lots of drama during the game.

If Liverpool couldn't secure qualification before 70 minutes and hold on to it, then it's over.

Because after 70 minutes with just 20 minutes remaining, you can't qualify against a team like Athletico, never ever, infact no team on Earth can knock out Atletico Madrid if they have the advantage after 70 minutes.

This is not mouth making but it won't happen, not even the USA military defence system can break their defense after 70 minutes.
Then what happened to them during the UEFA FINAL against Madrid. Abeg just siddon rest yansh and watch the game.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2020
princeSammyz:
Atletico win or daw. You can bet your life on this
away over 1.5 ie atletico to score more than 1. You can bet a year saving on this one

That is how all of you betted away your money on Barcelona to thrash Liverpool at home because Barcelona was 3 goals up at the Semi final first leg last year.

Liverpool is still the safest bet anywhere..
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Billyanger(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2020
YA'LL SHOULD FEAR THE ATMOSPHERE IN ANFIELD; NOT JUST LIVERPOOL TEAM PLAYING IN ANFIELD. IT WILL BE A MATTER OF WIN OR DIE FOR LIVERPOOL AT HOME
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by element44: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Was is not the match I watched in my small miirror yesterday? Liverpool will win 3 - 1
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice

As a real niggarrr

Am going to advise athletic Madrid not to defend

Make them come out play attacking football
So that them fit score just one goal

Because if them fit score liverpool
Then Liverpool go dey on pressure

But if them try defend like the time of Juanfran, Diego Godin, Felipe luiz,Gimenez and Miranda from the beginning of first half
I can bet my balls them go lose
Those days of their strong defence is gone

Damnnnnnn! Kylian mpappe tested for Corona virus
Hope it doesn't come out positive
Mbappe is Negative!!
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by dammywapes(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
cs:2:1 , ATM to score late after Liverpool go up 2:0
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Bombastically00(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

The usual hype.undecided

Even with the tight defence, didn't M Salah score? If the goal counted won't it have been a draw? Abegggg jare.
yes he did but remember ur team had no shot on target.... Let's watch today....
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

Bringbackourdairy.

1 Like

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by maynation(f): 1:42pm On Mar 11, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bringbackourdairy.

If I hear. tongue
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by maynation(f): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bombastically00:
yes he did but remember ur team had no shot on target.... Let's watch today....

Juve had no shot on target against Lyon.
Are they out ?

4 Likes

Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by princeSammyz: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Naughtysite:

That is how all of you betted away your money on Barcelona to thrash Liverpool at home because Barcelona was 3 goals up at the Semi final first leg last year.

if it were Barça 1 up I would still give it to Liverpool. But I tell you, Atletico has proceeded. Those guys are so opportunist. They rather go nil nil than not qualify
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by abbeypapa(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Liverpool to win 2 0
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Bombastically00(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

Are they out ?
5hours to go...i will quote u
Later
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please how can I stream the match live
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Udstar(m): 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
LoyalHustler:
Hmmm match can go both ways but expect lots of drama during the game.

If Liverpool couldn't secure qualification before 70 minutes and hold on to it, then it's over.

Because after 70 minutes with just 20 minutes remaining, you can't qualify against a team like Athletico, never ever, infact no team on Earth can knock out Atletico Madrid if they have the advantage after 70 minutes.

This is not mouth making but it won't happen, not even the USA military defence system can break their defense after 70 minutes.

When did you start watching football?
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by FirstbornWds: 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

I will even be the one to quote you immediately after the match.
2-0 or 3-1.
Bookmark this too. cool

Hi Babe... How market?
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by bluefilm: 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
maynation:

I serve a miracle working God.

He is the Lord who always answers when I call.

He is truly a miracle working God.
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by maynation(f): 12:00am On Mar 12, 2020
bluefilm:

I serve a miracle working God.

He is the Lord who always answers when I call.

He is truly a miracle working God.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaterrrrrr
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Bombastically00(m): 12:09am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Are they out ?
hey Watsup..... Hahaha
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by maynation(f): 12:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Bombastically00:
hey Watsup..... Hahaha
wink wink
Shit happens, YOU know right? lipsrsealed
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by FirstbornWds: 12:13am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

wink wink

This shit is overly rubbed
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by bluefilm: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaterrrrrr

Loser.

Loserpool.

Loserfool.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by SeunBilton(m): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2020
So....
Thomas Partey is trying to tell us that ,they came to Anfield to score three goals���
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by princeSammyz: 5:24am On Mar 12, 2020
Naughtysite:

and Liverpool actually won, but the keeper sold them out. And it's jubilation for Simone, desolation for Klop and Liverpool
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Bombastically00(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2020
maynation:

wink wink
lol....yes I know.....i just hate d fact Liverpool fans compare ATM with Barcelona...
Re: Atletico Madrid Arrives In Liverpool For The Crucial 2nd Leg Match. by Bombastically00(m): 6:45am On Mar 12, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Football ain't mathematics. Liverpool will win with handicap. Feel free to quote me before and after this match.
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man / Wilfred Ndidi Named The Best Tackler In English Premier League / Okocha, Van Persie & Emmanuel Emenike Hang Out In Turkey(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.