Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Business Idea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Business Idea (191 Views)

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea by Hallenjay: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
WHO knows any business I can do as a housewife with 100k downward in Ph.
I already got some OK clothes from lagos(full bag) but no sales since I've no shop and attempt to sell it to neighbours have not yielded any positive result.
Am tired of staying om, my boi is a year old and hubby goes to work virtually everyday(Fg work)and he's been paid averagely well at least not a total poverty something close to 100k and sometimes some additional allc use to follow but not all time.
So I've been looking for a partner or a biz idea which will engage me for like 3 hrs or more per day.
SOMEONE AROUND RUMUOMASI/RUMUOLA Port harcourt (female only pls).who has something i can do or has idea she can share wit me on any biz dat can thrive around d area.
I also possess an NCE and have experience in teaching.
This account is not mine but I can get everything u send here from the owner.
Thanks as I await the best deal.
Re: Business Idea by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
3hrs per day?
Tell people around your vicinity about the okrika that you have new bale you want to open, give them a date
Re: Business Idea by Hallenjay: 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
3hrs per day?
Tell people around your vicinity about the okrika that you have new bale you want to open, give them a date
more dan dat isn't bad too.
I just want to work.

(1) (Reply)

The Price I Paid For Trusting (poetry) / Get Rid Of Bedbugs Permanently!!! / Holiday Getaway Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.