Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica (2106 Views)

Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt / Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here / Pastor Veronica : God Sent Me To Sleep With All Men For Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica by soojar(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pastor Mrs. Veronica who is the founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State, has made a wonderful statement and offer solution to men who have infertility problems.

She said this yesterday during a church service she was offering a sermon and said that any man that makes love to her will be healed of his fertility problem.

“You can chose my anointing and leave it but it remains true. Watch my video to hear the full message of yesterday.”

She even went as far as to give her phone number so that any man with such a problem can contact her for a session. She took to her facebook page to write the message this morning. Though she claimed each 'session' should not last more than 2mins.

Guys, what are you waiting for? I know all of you will be infertile overnight after hearing this.

Re: God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica by Ay04z(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lie
Re: God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica by Bankowner: 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Beware of this daughter of Jezebel! Listen to her at your peril.
Re: God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica by Ladylite: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
soojar:
Pastor Mrs. Veronica who is the founder of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State, has made a wonderful statement and offer solution to men who have infertility problems.

She said this yesterday during a church service she was offering a sermon and said that any man that makes love to her will be healed of his fertility problem.

“You can chose my anointing and leave it but it remains true. Watch my video to hear the full message of yesterday.”

She even went as far as to give her phone number so that any man with such a problem can contact her for a session. She took to her facebook page to write the message this morning. Though she claimed each 'session' should not last more than 2mins.

Guys, what are you waiting for? I know all of you will be infertile overnight after hearing this.

Why but why are you peddling fake news.

That lady is latasha Emanuel. Why are you bloggers liars.

2 Likes

Re: God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica by Darato: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
Daughters of Jezebels every where you go
Are you applying for a job? Is your Resume/Cover letter not yielding result? Let me help you write and polish your resume or cover letter professionally for just 2,000 naira only.
INVEST IN YOURSELF NOW & WIN THAT JOB TODAY!
Call 09057297849
Re: God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica by Uyi168: 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pic of the kpekus or.... wink
Re: God Gave Me Annointed Vagina: Pastor Veronica by Deeminaj(f): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2020
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know God? / Day Of Adversity: What Happens When Yours Comes? / Why Are Nairalanders More Apt To Criticize Christianity than other Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.