Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Coronavirus: Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms First Case - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms First Case (12189 Views)

Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case / Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms First Case / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms First Case by Stirling0: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Why are people desperate to infect Africa?
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms First Case by ceaser: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
I agree with GreetMe. Most, if not all cases of the coronavirus in Africa were imported by the Whites. This shit is getting real. And the most fearsome is that it is somewhat airborne.

I think Africans should try to pay 'em back in their own coin.

Set up people from Nigeria with the Lassa fever virus and someone from the Congo or Serria Leone with the Ebola virus. These walking bombs should be deployed to countries that have been implicated in bringing COVID-19 into Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms First Case by tarantino1: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry
I agree with GreetMe. Most, if not all cases of the coronavirus in Africa were imported by the Whites. This shit is getting real. And the most fearsome is that it is somewhat airborne.

Hello boss.
Want to send a DM. We talked Months ago on WhatsApp but I Lost my phone and most of my contacts.

This is a new moniker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience As A Stammerer / 9 Common Dental Questions You May Have When You Are Pregnant / Permanent Cure For Asthma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.