Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court (48091 Views)

Sule Abdullahi On Sanusi: Ganduje Called To Ask If I Would Accept Deposed Emir / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Microwhy: 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Is this your payment for championing Islamic banking? Hahaha
Sanusi the covert jihadist
He sings the song of education but was against the man that was addressing it in the North
Zero sympathy
What do you mean by championing Islamic banking is Islamic banking a bad idea. Goto JAIZ bank and see who are their customers.
Mtswwww!
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Exponental(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
Why deny him access to visitors and other rights? I think he needs to go to court. Unfortunately, Nigeria judiciary is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by NGpatriot: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
The governor gave you the staff of office same way he can take it back from you,

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Badguy89: 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
otokx:
He has money to waste cool

Your reasoning low bruv. People of SLS's caliber have friends that will foot his legal fees.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Galadimabawa: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Was expecting that
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by NGpatriot: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Badguy89:

Your reasoning low bruv. People of SLS's caliber have friends that will foot his legal fees.

Of course, there always mumu friends with money to waste.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by MOSICATED5(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi just proved to us again that the north will forever use any means to remove whoever wants their progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by timagentms: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Davash222:
Is Ganduje above the law?
Is Bihari and DSS above the law?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by obama30: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-deposed-emir-sanusi-heads-to-court/

he first headed to cour when he was sack as CBN director but fail.

Now which court he wish to head to. what concern kano emirates constitution with useless Nigeria constitution that favor one side of nation. he admitted to be judge with kano emirate law the day he accept to be the emir of Kano. He now want Nigerian constitution intervention in Kano state constitution. I don't see any law from federal northern constitution that will upturn the kano state emirates constitution he better enjoy he's stolen money in exile or use his hand to open old cases that will end him up in jail.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by lawrenzooo: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
It would have been easier if his freedom is not at stake.
madridguy:
Alhaji Sanusi should accept his fate and move on.

For you to eat with the devil you must have a very long spoon. The moment he started taking side in the last election, i knew the man is gone already should Ganduje win.

Look at the Sultan of Sokoto, always talk with caution.

Politician can kill their mother to retain power so you don't mess with them.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by AkolagTech: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
madridguy:

For you to eat with the devil you must have a very long spoon. The moment he started taking side in the last election, i knew the man is gone already should Ganduje win.

Long spoon is no longer working oo. Devil has just upgraded his software. Use a spoon at your own risk.
You now need a shovel with a double insulation on the handle, else, don't even think of eating with the devil.

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
What happens if this man wins the case? But this is Nigeria, i don't see him winning the case
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Microwhy:

What do you mean by championing Islamic banking is Islamic banking a bad idea. Goto JAIZ bank and see who are their customers.
Mtswwww!

It's beyond you bro
Fulani Clans that participated in the Jihad in Kano apart from the Dambazawa include; Jobawa, Yolawa, Sullubawa, Danejawa

Guess who is from the Sullubawa clan?
The more you read, the more you understand the Fulanis and their little games

Ps: If Fulanis introduce anything 'Islamic' it's for their own good
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Meritocracy: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Really.. dats nice but do u think ganduje would follow the rule of law if u eventually win in court

Ganduje has no option than to obey rule of law, Sanusi has accepted the dethronement as faith, so he should have his free movement, which useless banishment or restrictions again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Osidazz19: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
StaffofOrayan:
Is this your payment for championing Islamic banking? Hahaha
Sanusi the covert jihadist
He sings the song of education but was against the man that was addressing it in the North
Zero sympathy
[/s]
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by NGpatriot: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
MOSICATED5:
Sanusi just proved to us again that the north will forever use any means to remove whoever wants their progress

You mean Sanusi the classic polygamist and hypocrite with 4 wives, 40 years older than the 18 year old he just married and tons of children ranting about almajiri and polygamy dragging the North back when he's the classic example of what rants about.

You people need to keep quiet and stop acting as if you know what's best for the rest of Nigeria when in fact your own towns and villages are not any different.

2 Likes

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by shadrach77: 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
on his dethronment, baba should just accept it in good faith, he wasn't the rightful owner initially.
On his fundamental human right and restrictions, thunder fire the person that made that law that once dethroned, he should be restricted.
Yoruba will say, a kin ba ni sun ka fa itan ya, meaning,
You can't sleep with someone and tear her legs apart.
Una Don remove am, allow the man to live his life as a freeman
What do you mean he wasn't the rightful owner? He is a prince and his grandfather was also an emir so what are you talking about ?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Susu888(m): 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
All the best of luck to him but he should know by now that its a waste of time. Courts in naija are run by the elite and harldy does anyone find justice in courts even now a dayz. Its still a jungle(the strong preys on the weak).

He will never get that throne back so let him focus on realising himself from that exile sh*t and find his way into politics to have his vengeance.

I neither support sanusi nor ganduje i just love to see a good fight amongst the elites. I learn from their strategies and their cunningness. The likes of Tinubu, Elrufai,Saraki,Kwankwaso, are masterminds whom though i don't like their personalities i am very much in love with their ways of thoughts nd how they wriggle themselves out of tight corners. Rare minds...

1 Like

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by aimuan(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
Really.. dats nice but do u think ganduje would follow the rule of law if u eventually win in court
Is Governor now bigger than law?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Meritocracy: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:

Ganduje has no option than to obey rule of law, Sanusi has accepted the dethronement with faith, so he should have his free movement for his lawful business or Ganduje will carry all his bills.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
. Would Ganduje be governor for life?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Awoo88: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Unless they want to pull another Imo judgement, Hus dethronement can't be challenged as there is a law to that effect in Kano state
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by MrALIVE: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:
who is THE idiot called Ganduje...is he above the law..Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Meritocracy: 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Susu888:
All the best of luck to him but he should know by now that its a waste of time. Courts in naija are run by the elite and harldy does anyone find justice in courts even now a dayz. Its still a jungle(the strong preys on the weak).

He will never get that throne back so let him focus on realising himself from that exile sh*t and find his way into politics to have his vengeance.

I neither support sanusi nor ganduje i just love to see a good fight amongst the elites. I learn from their strategies and their cunningness. The likes of Tinubu, Elrufai,Saraki,Kwankwaso, are masterminds whom though i don't like their personalities i am very much in love with their ways of thoughts nd how they wriggle themselves out of tight corners. Rare minds...

Must you mention Tinubu in everything, Tinubu was a governor of Lagos State, if anyone should blame Tinubu it should be only Lagosian. I don't support Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, and entire Yoruba blaming Tinubu for their problem. Blame your governor for looting your money not Tinubu.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Kingdemi212019: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Naija

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ok. But He sure knows in his heart that the dethronement and banishment is more like a burial rites in the eye of their custom.

The moment he was removed, he became a ”dead” man. When he was banished , he became ”interred”six feet underground.

That explains why he was sent as afar off from civilization as is possible within restriction of this modern era

He cannot by any chance run into the current Emir
He cannot meet with the chiefs from Kano
He can not do anything that will come to the knowledge of the current man lest thereby be grave
consequences.

A dead man cannot be anything but a dead man.

Where is Jonathan, the man blessed by the Almighty God to have the last laugh over all his traducers.

As 2023 draws near, more will be ”dethroned” and packed off to oblivion
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by worworbabe: 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
The banishment is highly babaric
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Harbeeorlar(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
saheedbadmus:

And who is he not to obey court order?
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by madridsta007(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
madridguy:

True.
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by mauchiz: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
It is long overdue,
Ganduje is a tyrant,
Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by Totalconcept(m): 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
Come to Lagos Sanusi forget about being in power spend your money and enjoying the rest of your life or come meet me for Osogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court by hotseat: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
The critical issues are: (1) His dethronement = how legal? (2) His banishment = how legal? (3) His confinement = how legal? (4) Denial of his fundamental human rights = how legal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naval Officer, Seaman Haruna Goshit Calls Out Rear Admiral I.O Mohammed / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.