Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman (25146 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Gandollaar(f): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:
they want to use his head just the way nothern elders forum is using paul usoro's head.

People in middle belt need to understand they re diff from arewa people. Ok o
Paul Unongo bro

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 9japride(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don't stress yourself with unity beggars.

They always like to perch instead of staying in their own.
[color=#006600][/color]

Noted. I thought I could encourage unity, but it seems they are not ready.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
MelesZenawi:
Mr Yoruba Muslim, Why so concerned?

Igbos don't need your advice. The Igbo is always on his but una no go Still gree us rest..

Leave Igbos matter for them and face your land .

Who ask or need you.If you need friendship look for the available hausa fulani around and let us drink water and drop cup in this country lugard trapped us.

Face your region and let ithers be.
[/s]

I am currently replying sensible Igbos.
When it's time to reply idiots and fools, I would invite you to take your seat at the high table.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by YoungAncient1: 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Him no ask Mr Unongo how the elders forum use and dumped him
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Gandollaar(f): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
Middle Belt people are not ready to depart from bondage.
This is Political.

The politicians are all for themselves.

Ortom will be like..shiooor.

1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Noted. I thought I could encourage unity, but it seems they are not ready.

Go and unite Igbos with those they call Wawa and Osu.
Go and unite Anambra and Ebonyi fighting over naming of a street in Anambra.
Go and unite Abia sacking Imo workers.

No one appointed you as super glue. Carry yourself to your land and do your homework before jumping about on assignments no one sent you.

7 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

When it's time to reply idiots and fools, I would invite you to take your seat at the high table.

Mr leave Igbos and look for hausa fulani to reply.

Stop disturbing our peace..

Minding your business is no crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Mr leave Igbos and look for hausa fulani to reply.

Stop disturbing our peace..

Minding your business is no crime.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 9japride(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Hate the South East? You guys hate to hear the truth. Anyone who tells you the truth, you term it hatred, jealousy, wickedness, bla bla. You blame everyone for yourselves for your misfortune.

You claim not to have anything in common with others but you were begging the North to allow you stay in the North. When Fashola deported you, you were begging and crying.

Talking about viability of states, Ogun state's IGR is enough for all your 5 states to share and change would remain. Don't bother about being Singapore of Africa. Clean your gutters and stop messing up your surroundings. Stop living like pigs. Clean up your markets and get commonsense enough to elect sensible people to lead you, not animals.

[color=#006600][/color]

There is no truth in what you see on the internet, it's all lies and deceit. Learn to travel and see things for yourself don't believe all what you see on nairaland. Someone will just post a dirty environment in the east and tag it that its the way all eastern states are and due to your deep rooted animosity towards the east, you start getting excited. Lastly, don't deceive yourself with those propaganda IGR your Governors post which has no relevance in the lives of the people. Audio wealth. If una get mind, follow eastern to demand for a country and let's see who go suffer. Feeding bottle states will always want to remain

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by godliman: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

He's just being selfish. Instead of him to protest for the killing of his community people by herdsmen he's there collecting office. Smh
is it not cattle colony And ruga minister he is fooling himself alone
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

No one appointed you as super glue. Carry yourself to your land and do your homework before jumping about on assignments no one sent you.

Says a Badoo boy..Lol

You don't need to be concerned. Muric are in unity with Yoruba Christians which are less than 27 percent..

Tinubu and odumakin are friends abi?

Don't disturb Igboland with skull mining or Badoo spirit please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Fortyfifty(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
They will use and dump him as soon as mission is completed.
Benue is not a northern state.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]
Lol
Look for something strong not weak submission.
leave those who no need you. our problems remains ours not yours.
See wahala ooo
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 9japride(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

[color=#006600][/color]

There is no problem in Igbo land. Igbos are highly united, it's only in your hateful mind that Igbos have issues. From your comments, it is very evident that you have bad mind towards Igbos, same with other nairaland zom.bies opening up Igbo threads daily. I just want others to see how you guys think, especially the younger ones. The essence is for them not to fall prey to your treachery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by MightySparrow: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
fk002:

As I can see the new pained you and your likes.

No matter how you try to manipulate Middle belt you will do it in vain, Middle belt is North, North is Middle belt deal with it.
your own mumu no get level. i can't imagine what the future generactions of middle belters would say about this GENERATION. a generation that sold their future to a directionless northern leaders which product you are. s poverty cultured people that plundered the wealth of nigeria, adhered to power and yet drawing other regions back. bro, stop deceiving yourself, you belong to a lost generation.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 9japride(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
godliman:
is it not cattle colony And ruga minister he is fooling himself alone
[color=#006600][/color]

Such a pity. Just because of today's enjoyment, one will sacrifice he's people safety for immediate pleasure. He should dedicate he's village for ruga since that's what ACF wants.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

There is no problem in Igbo land. Igbos are highly united, it's only in your hateful mind that Igbos have issues. From your comments, it is very evident that you have bad mind towards Igbos, same with other nairaland zom.bies opening up Igbo threads daily. I just want others to see how you guys think, especially the younger ones. The essence is for them not to fall prey to your treachery

You refer to others as zombies and you think others are the problem?
You haven't seen anything yet. Since you failed to learn from the stupidity of your ancestors, you would also repeat their foolishness.

No one is interested in forming alliances with you. Go and chart your path by yourselves. You beggars attach yourselves to everyone and hold everyone responsible for your failures whereas, you are responsible for your own misfortune.

Keep crying while others keep progressing, that's your problem.

5 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 9japride(m): 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

You refer to others as zombies and you think others are the problem?
You haven't seen anything yet. Since you failed to learn from the stupidity of your ancestors, you would also repeat their foolishness.

No one is interested in forming alliances with you. Go and chart your path by yourselves. You beggars attach yourselves to everyone and hold everyone responsible for your failures whereas, you are responsible for your own misfortune.

Keep crying while others keep progressing, that's your problem.
[color=#006600][/color]

I call those who open hateful threads against Igbos zom.bies, it has nothing to do with aliance. It's just like saying one should form aliance with herdsmen, who are barbarians. Eastern region will suprise you guys, even with the overdose of hate and deprivation the east will keep being great. People like you, when in power will always come up with wicked policies to keep the east down, because they don't know how to play Nigerian politics of mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Kolinakano: 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
I believe him, cos his first name show me he is dan arewa!

DAN AREWA.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Unfortunate(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

That's your unfortunate luck. Just carry your cross alone and don't infect others with your bad luck. You people are in the offside position of life and unfortunately you don't see it as a bad thing. You only cry about the consequences.

Until you guys manage to get sense, stay where you find yourselves.
igbosomalia be warned.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by 1972xy: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
This man is a middle belter. He is not. a Hausa man neither is he a Fulani man.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Susu888(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:
they want to use his head just the way nothern elders forum is using paul usoro's head.

People in middle belt need to understand they re diff from arewa people. Ok o

How?? How are they different from us??
The fact that you call us aboki's and hausa fulanis the whole north is a unifying factor for us.

When you hate, you hate on all of us northerners but you're here telling the middle belt that they are different from us just because you want to see us break but it will never happen by God's grace because we are inseparable we share so many similarities in traditions and culture.

Carry you hatred and go else where angry
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Laslaslala: 11:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Hate the South East? You guys hate to hear the truth. Anyone who tells you the truth, you term it hatred, jealousy, wickedness, bla bla. You blame everyone for yourselves for your misfortune.

You claim not to have anything in common with others but you were begging the North to allow you stay in the North. When Fashola deported you, you were begging and crying.

Talking about viability of states, Ogun state's IGR is enough for all your 5 states to share and change would remain. Don't bother about being Singapore of Africa. Clean your gutters and stop messing up your surroundings. Stop living like pigs. Clean up your markets and get commonsense enough to elect sensible people to lead you, not animals.

Your moniker says it all
See as you carry Ibo matter for head
Your hatred cannot change any fact about the ibos,most resilient,most enterprising,most travelled etc, all in the midst of eye boggling suppression

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Mbilla(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

Inferior minded poky I.d.i.o.t. Internet warrior but Mugu in real world.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Laslaslala:

Your moniker says it all
See as you carry Ibo matter for head
Your hatred cannot change any fact about the ibos,most resilient,most enterprising,most travelled etc, all in the midst of eye boggling suppression

Most resilient, most enterprising indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by IgboSomalia: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mbilla:
Inferior minded poky I.d.i.o.t. Internet warrior but Mugu in real world.

Please, pigs from Abia should not be here. Carry shovel and headpan on your flat head and face Abia to clear the mountain of refuse blocking your father's house.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Uguruzik(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Smart ass Fulani people, their only business is terrorism and politics. Now they want to use one stupid forum to nail their so called #willing #tools to themselves.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by stieyven(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
MightySparrow:
Another fool like Sunday Awoniyi: He would soon understand that to be a real northerner you have to be hausa - fulani and a muslim.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by GamalNasser: 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
This Audi Ogbeh is a greedy senseless man
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by danhans(m): 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
They are just calculating and preparing for 2023 just for it to look as if they like the middle belt region ,is Audi Ogbe a Hausa fulani man nonsense

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Skillsnigeria: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin to see a sensible citizen in Nigeria is very very hard.bunch of fools in a useless country,why other sensible citizen from sensible countries are talking of science, technology, invention, how to make the world a better place, Nigerians are still growing stronger in tribalism,hatred, religion discrimination and many other evil vices.after more than 50years, nothing had changed, from now on "HE NO GO BETTER FOR ANYBODY THAT CHANT ONE NIGERIA"

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Metrofox(m): 11:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
saaron:
Another ''Useful Idiot'' recruited by fulani association to divide and rule over Middle Belt. They think electing (Appointing) a non muslim Middle Belter as head of Arewa Consultative Forum will make non muslim infidels in Middle Belt accept the fulani group. They should keep decieving themselves. Middle Belt stands with Southern Nigeria. We have absolutely NOTHING to do with islamic terrorist haven which is core North.
Real Middle Belters have no business with Arewa North, and as such have NO BUSINESS with fulani terrorist associations domicile in the north.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

This man is really an airhead at such an old age, what a pity, hw can you insult your kinsmen like this for crumbs? all those deaths don't matter to him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayade Receives Amaechi In Government House (Pictures) / Momoh, Madueke, Nezor SA, & Tridax SA: The Real CABAL? / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.