Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman (25143 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Metrofox(m): 6:45am On Mar 11, 2020
SoNature:

How is it your business, please?

If Benue and Kogi prefer to stick with the north, you have no rights whatsoever to question it.

You need to know that we live in a democratic country where people have the freedom of association.

Stop calling people names because they made a choice you don't like. You must learn to respect people's choices.

If Benue and Kogi say they prefer an alliance with the north, so be it... respect that! Grow up!

one misguided man's choice can never be reflective of the whole of benue, by the way if they decided to stick to the north there wouldn't be an anti-grazing bill now right? You live in a democracy where some are more equal than others please spare me that baby talk..

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Kingrefreshed: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2020
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by moabdul: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2020
MightySparrow:
Another fool like Sunday Awoniyi: He would soon understand that to be a real northerner you have to be hausa - fulani and a muslim.
But Audu is from benue nah
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by Jackmj(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2020
All this idoma people, this was the same man supporting Fulani against his own state
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by BafanaBafana: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2020
See them wailing up and down.
If Buhari should appoint someone from Benue into any sensitive position, the will come and cry that he is only appointing notherners.
Thats why no one wants to be associated with your hateful nyashes
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by MightySparrow: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2020
moabdul:
But Audu is from benue nah
Yeah when Obj appointee Nenadi Usman to position Rev Hassan Kukah went to thank him, also some elements in the ‘north’ protested that the real northerners are Muslims. Also, I lived in the. Middle belt I know the persecution there.
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by MightySparrow: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2020
stieyven:

Let the Lord call all men to account. Do your duty and honour His word, for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiastes 12:13

Answer my question with the scriptures if you’d address a fool, how do you?
Re: Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman by stieyven(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
MightySparrow:

Answer my question with the scriptures if you’d address a fool, how do you?
How about you say , "unwise, sensless etc? There are hundreds of synonyms you could use. Do not tempt the Lord your God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Endsars Protest Live From Benue State. / Reps Reject Yakubu Abdullahi's Motion To Declare Bauchi Oil-Producing State / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Governor Buni’s Convoy, Kills 2 Policemen, Injures 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.