Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

What Skill Did You Learn Before Going To NYSC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Skill Did You Learn Before Going To NYSC (286 Views)

SHORTHAND: Did You Learn This In School? / Top 7 Things To Know Before Going To The University / Think Twice Before Going For Masters Degree (m.sc) - Vincent Adeoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Skill Did You Learn Before Going To NYSC by Brunosamel(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Am planning to go for my NYSC and also contemplating on acquiring phone repair skills before going to camp...

Gurus in the house how much did you make during your NYSC with your skills
Re: What Skill Did You Learn Before Going To NYSC by yanabasee(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Bet naijaing!!!
Re: What Skill Did You Learn Before Going To NYSC by uchman(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good question...
Where are all those guys shouting "You must get a skill before being employed"
Oya over to you
Which skill?
Re: What Skill Did You Learn Before Going To NYSC by Uwaeromosele: 10:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Brunosamel:
Am planning to go for my NYSC and also contemplating on acquiring phone repair skills before going to camp...

Gurus in the house how much did you make during your NYSC with your skills
When do you plan on going?
I am seeing people posting Their NYSC pics, it seems batch a has gone.
What kind of skill do you want to learn, this sky is very Big, u can learn 1 or even up to 5 different skills. Depends on what you like. So what do you like? Graphics? You like the name web design? You want to know how they edited that video?
Re: What Skill Did You Learn Before Going To NYSC by Brunosamel(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Uwaeromosele:

When do you plan on going?
I am seeing people posting Their NYSC pics, it seems batch a has gone.
What kind of skill do you want to learn, this sky is very Big, u can learn 1 or even up to 5 different skills. Depends on what you like. So what do you like? Graphics? You like the name web design? You want to know how they edited that video?
I love smartphones and computer very much....

(1) (Reply)

Help: Advise My Sister! / HELP !!!!!!!! / Nigerians Studying Abroad And COVID-19: Implications, Fears And Solutions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.