Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods (26281 Views)

2023 Election: Avoid The Mistake Of 2015 – Prophet Olorunleke Advises Nigerians / Davido Advises Nigerians On What To Do On Election Day / Thirty Nine Parties To Adopt Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by EmekaBlue(m): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2020
ursullalinda:
So you will use vat and finish us off.....you are not serious.
u r very smart

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by nesod(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2020
It’s time to watch UFC 249 live stream online without TV cable right? This article will help you to watch Khabib vs Ferguson fight online without tv from anywhere. UFC lightweight champion Khabib Ufc 249 boxing live Nurmagomedov will defend former UFC interim champion Tony Ferguson at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, April 18, 2020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by SeriouslySense(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2020
You are right
Citytrend:
And what about Micro Businesses like the woman selling Akara down the road, and the people in Rural communities? Especially the uneducated. Because money travel Miles. Which really shows how much we think and care about them

Must our Socalled Leaders always demonstrate their incompetence at all time?

All these dudes could care about is how to generate more money via electronics transfer TAXS and VATS, As if they have anything to show for the ones they've collected

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Esofruits(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2020
Dont mind CBN jare, that is part of their new method to generate incomes for banks.... that was the outcome of the meeting held recently... FraudOfANation.
Sheuns:
Which other method? Abi conductor or pure water seller go collect transfer ni?
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Nmezor(f): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2020
TallPck1:
The best option for now is to wear a hand glove.
And the use of a sanitizer
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by akandi4u(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Use Bitcoin
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Dreamspiremedia: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
I think this would be one of the best prices I got hand sanitizers on Jumia this week.

500ml Wind Hand Sanitizer N14,500 for 12 pieces:

https://www./wind-500ml-wind-hand-sanitizer-71-alcohol-based-hand-sanitizer-12-pieces-47061712.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Legendguru: 1:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by ayusco85(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
engrchykae:
unfortunately wicked humans brought the two calamities upon themselves.
Ww2 is man-made.
Corona virus is also a biological weapon with the intention of population control.

I beg to differ. because it's mortality rare is less than 1% and it is killing the so called whites who would have been the co-conspirators of this biological weapon. So what makes you believe it's a biological weapon? The Spanish flu was a more potent biological weapon, it led to over 60 million deaths.
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by TUANKU(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sunofgod:
Utter bullshhit...
How is it bullshit? These are the first to comment youth Soyinka talked about, comment before thinking. Bank notes are known carry germs/bacteria and more and the circulation of bank notes can easily spread the virus if it's in the environment.
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by nlPoster: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Which other method?

They mean don't use atms.
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Flier: 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sunofgod:
Utter bullshhit...
Don't mind the fool
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by Citytrend: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
tot:

He made a comment related to the service you provided which you are advertising, an accusation. So why are not interested in clearing your name? If you do not need customers, then you shouldn't be advertising here. But if anyone was considering contacting you and they see comments like these, best believe they won't.
oga you will only a fool by being deceived by a dude who will Rather insult anyone who criticised his political idiots of a God fathers than confronting the truth about this present administration. I'm not begging for work. Even looking for follow designer who can help me out due to work pressure.

My brother I only pity for people like you who eat every junk they see online a platform like nairaland
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by ossideprince843: 3:48am On Mar 12, 2020
please am interested in building a logo
prince433z@gmail.com
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by tot(f): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Citytrend:
oga you will only a fool by being deceived by a dude who will Rather insult anyone who criticised his political idiots of a God fathers than confronting the truth about this present administration. I'm not begging for work. Even looking for follow designer who can help me out due to work pressure.

My brother I only pity for people like you who eat every junk they see online a platform like nairaland

You obviously have no decorum, neither do you know how to communicate. Anyway, it is your business.
Re: Coronavirus: CBN Advises Nigerians To Adopt Alternative Payment Methods by alizma: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Sunofgod:
Utter bullshhit...
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana / President Bola Tinubu Approves Establishment Of Presidential CNG Initiative / IPOB: No Evidence Military Killed Any In Abia, Python Dance 3 Coming - Col. Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.