Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli (6335 Views)

5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight / Jack Wilshere Has Successful Surgery On Ankle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by PurestBoy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
[size=32pt]I'm glad to find this thread again for Balo-cock-suckers out there, Do you now know who Wilshere is??[/size]
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by jamebex(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
Where is this mario, he should be ashamed seeing jack shining in the midst of 3 world best players. What he cant even do even older than wilshere chai
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by RuuDie(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2011
bet he now knows!
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by tkb417(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
Wilshere will be a better and more recognised player than Balotelli

Balotelli hasnt done jack in world football

what a twunt
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by A40(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2011
I wonder if that ignorant nucca knows who Wilshere is now grin
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by sirwebs(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2011
Maybe he doesn't have a TV.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by BinghiNya(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2011
Balotelli has done what Wilshere hasn;t done. Balo is already a league winner as well as a UCL winner.
Wilshere is English and the English are the masters at hyping players.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by tkb417(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2011
BinghiNya:

Balotelli has done what Wilshere hasn;t done. Balo is already a league winner as well as a UCL winner.
if ure not sleeping, you will know Wilshere is a good footballer

so if Balo has won the league and UCL medals mean hes a better footballer?

Wes Brown and Oshea all have all those medals

are they outstanding footballers?

the laurels you win is a function of the team you play for and not only your skills and capabilities alone

or how come George Weah didnt win the World Cup?
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by Sagamite(m): 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2011
BinghiNya:

Balotelli has done what Wilshere hasn;t done. Balo is  already a league winner as well as a UCL winner.

What a ridiculous analysis.

Being minor sub and bench warmer in a team that won something is the basis of determinig how one is better than the other.

What a fcking ridiculous analysis.

Gary Neville (not even a bench-warmer) must be greater than Batistuta and Henry then.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by AjanleKoko: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
Wilshere, I think, is the heir apparent to Scholesy in the England midfield.
Though he's not quite there yet. But he shows great positioning and awareness for his age, and is great on the ball.
If the English media no finish am angry, I see him becoming as much of an influence as Scholes has been. Even Xavi was paying homage to Pa Scholesy a few days before the Arsenal loss.

Balotelli is just a talented area boy that will be over in a few years. Maybe he'll go to jail or something. I know he won't last as a footie player sha. He looks more like a pain in the azz kinda player. tongue
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by segunhot: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2011
its funny how people are saying "who wud know wilshere anyways" wilshere is one of the great talents in arsenal and England. the guy can play anywhere in midfield, y'all shud go to youtube and watch highlights of him in arsenal u18, ignorant people
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by VIO1(m): 2:12am On Feb 22, 2011
bride goes b4 a fall balotelli.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2011
BinghiNya:

Sharrap there,which UCL did Barlotelli win?(this is why I hate the bandwagon effect,a player is given a medal just because he was fortunate to be part of the squad that won stuff and not neccessarily cos he made any impact at all towards winning the stuff)
Barlotelli is an asswipe and anybody dumb and blind enough to think he's better than Wilshere is even worse.
Yakubu Aiyegbeni is more effective,therefore better than Barlotelli,I wonder why Mancini wasted money in bringing him to Man City,for a player who is not even guaranteed first team shirt in crown football club of Ogbomoso,signing Barlotelli was a criminal waste of funds
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Kroos nd Muller are winning quality trophies.

Muller won best young player at the World cup and highest goal scorer. Kroos was best player at FIFA U17 tournament . Let Wilshere continue with his useless awards and trophylessness

Agbaya
Must you be irreesponsible all the time
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 7:33am On Feb 22, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Wilshere, I think, is the heir apparent to Scholesy in the England midfield.
Though he's not quite there yet. But he shows great positioning and awareness for his age, and is great on the ball.
If the English media no finish am angry, I see him becoming as much of an influence as Scholes has been. Even Xavi was paying homage to Pa Scholesy a few days before the Arsenal loss.

Balotelli is just a ,,,, area boy . Maybe he'll go to jail or something. I know he won't last as a footie player sha. He looks more like a pain in the azz kinda player. tongue

GBAAAAAM

AjanleKoko:

Balotelli is just a talented area boy that will be over in a few years. Maybe he'll go to jail or something

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2011
segunhot:

its funny how people are saying "who wud know wilshere anyways" wilshere is one of the great talents in arsenal and England. the guy can play anywhere in midfield, y'all shud go to youtube and watch highlights of him in arsenal u18, ignorant people

How is being the greatest talent in Arsenal and Engerland better than being the best talent in Nasarawa United and Burundi

Does Arsenal count in the grand scheme of club football? A club that has been trophyless for 5 yrs and counting.

If you need quality young players look towards Muller, Badstuber, Mario Goetze, Andreas Schurrle, Lewis Holtby and Toni Kroos
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by FBS: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2011
dayokanu:

How is being the greatest talent in Arsenal and Engerland better than being the best talent in Nasarawa United and Burundi

Does Arsenal count in the grand scheme of club football? A club that has been trophyless for 5 yrs and counting.

If you need quality young players look towards Muller, Badstuber, Mario Goetze, Andreas Schurrle, Lewis Holtby and Toni Kroos
LOL!

+1
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 10:36am On Feb 22, 2011
FBS:

LOL!

+1

-1 for you

Are you saying you don't see the immense talent that had been latent in Wilshere but which is blossoming at a rate much faster than DK makes deplorable posts;as long as it's aimed at spiting his secret club Arsenal.

Talking about DK,ah ah FBS,you're to refined and objective to be taken in by his anti Arsenal antics
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by HNIC(m): 10:45am On Feb 22, 2011
@Sagamite,Tkb417,rasputinn
Y'all can't blame Nyabinghi
Blame the futile  and runny arguements usually spewed on NL, esp in the sports section.
The win win something syndrome. . . .  as if you can only be viewed as good if you win something and nothing else.
It's only in here(NL) that:
Stephane Guivarch is better than Dennis Bergkamp
Kleberson is better than Micheal Ballack
and Djimi Traore is a better left back than Ashley Cole
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by FBS: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2011
rasputinn:

-1 for you
Are you saying you don't see the immense talent that had been latent in Wilshere but which is blossoming at a rate much faster than DK makes deplorable posts;as long as it's aimed at spiting his secret club Arsenal.
Talking about DK,ah ah FBS,you're to refined and objective to be taken in by his anti Arsenal antics
LOL. you just flashed -1 and then saying i'm too objective to soften the jab abi?  grin
But seriously, this is not about arsenal. I see the talent just like our very own Josh.

Ballo is a League and UCL winner ( he was in the team and he played his part. . .ain't no bandwagon effect) so what is the crime in saying he has no idea who Wil-who is? It ain't a must.
Be objective please before i dash you - 5.  grin
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2011
FBS:

Ballo is a League and UCL winner ( he was in the team and he played his part. . .ain't no bandwagon effect) so what is the crime in saying he has no idea who

Please remind me of the "part" Baloon telly played in Inter's capturing of the UCL under Mourinho.I remember the roles played by Wesley Scneijder,Eto'o,Zanetti,Thiaggo Morta,Maicon,even McDonald Meriga etc,what role excatly did Barlo-ass wipe play?
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2011
FBS:

this is not about arsenal.

Oh yes it is.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2011
HNIC:

It's only in here(NL) that:
Stephane Guivarch is better than Dennis Bergkamp
Kleberson is better than Micheal Ballack
and Djimi Traore is a better left back than Ashley Cole

So sad

Well I just wish Jack all the best and hope he continues in this his stride,like A'koko said,he's got all the trappings to replace Scholsey in the heart of the England midfield
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by FBS: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2011
rasputinn:

Please remind me of the "part" Baloon telly played in Inter's capturing of the UCL under Mourinho.I remember the roles played by Wesley Scneijder,Eto'o,Zanetti,Thiaggo Morta,Maicon,even McDonald Meriga etc,what role excatly did Barlo-backside wipe play?
Question - Did he play in any of the matches in the UCL and League matches for Inter last season?
Answer : Capital YES!

Last season he appeared 40 times and scored 11 goals with 7 assists. What else do you want? Now tell me how did he not play his part?

rasputinn:

Oh yes it is.
In what way please? That Wil-who plays for L'Arse or that he is who he is?
I could care less even if he plays for Ashanti kotoko!
Ballo is a winner. WHo is Wil-shere?
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2011
Isnt that the same ailment with all Assanal fans.

2-3 months ago one of them said Carlos Vela is the next Messi and another said Diaby dribbles like Zidane

Its only in their own little world that they think every new failure they breed would amount to anything

Wilshere cant even be top 10 among young players in Europe
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2011
FBS:

Last season he appeared 40 times and scored 11 goals with 7 assists. What else do you want? Now tell me how did he not play his part?

40 times in the UCL,FBS which virus has corrupted you?
Don't worry,hate Jack all you like,but I assure you he'll blossom in an arithmetic progression,while Balo-phuck will deteriorate in a geometric progression,whether you admit to knowing him or not is really immaterial
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by rasputinn(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Wilshere cant even be top 10 among young players in Europe

What do you mean by young players?aI'm sure you're referring to goal keepers and full backs which Jack is not
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by tkb417(m): 10:20am On Feb 23, 2011
Wilshere plays for Arsenal a better team than City

He starts for Arsenal, Balo doesnt start for City

He won MOTM against Barca, never seen where Balo ever won a MOTM in any UCL or even a league game

One is shinning in UCL, the other is passing time in Europa league

tell me who d fck is destined for greatness

ok forget history, who has played better this season amongst the duo?

Balo what? not better than SWP in City
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by 1025: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2011
the only club where wheelchair can play is arsenal.
we were all here when owen came and the english press told us how he cld play inside the sea but the end is story. we say rooney and we know the details as he cld not pass the ball in the world cup. walcot, wow, hundred goals in a match and he became the best player the world will see. give wheelchair another club like man u or chelsea and they will turn him into a ball boy.
if balotelli says he does not know wheelchair, let no one get angry bcs he has right to know and not to know anyone.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
rasputinn:

What do you mean by young players?aI'm sure you're referring to goal keepers and full backs which Jack is not

By any measure. Wheelchair can not be anywhere close to top 10

I can give you 10 midlfielders/attackers in the same range who are way better than Wilshere would ever be in 5 lifetimes
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by FBS: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2011
rasputinn:

40 times in the UCL,FBS which virus has corrupted you?
Don't worry,hate Jack all you like,but I assure you he'll blossom in an arithmetic progression,while Balo-phuck will deteriorate in a geometric progression,whether you admit to knowing him or not is really immaterial
What is it with L'arse fans? I blame Obagoal for this.   grin

Ok, let me spell it out. . .he appeared 40 times last season for Inter.- UCL, league and Cup matches inclusive. And he scored in every competition he played in.
Comprehende amigo?

Ballo is a CHAMPION - Italian and European and not doing bad in his first season in England. He has won more club football trophies than the entire arsenal squad of the last 6 years. tongue grin

So again, who is Wil- No one is hating on him. Temedo says he has no idea who lagbaja is. What is the big deal?

How is he better than our very own Josh except that ArseWen is a "believer" in small boys?   tongue grin
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
"Wilshere is a top player,” he told reporters. “He is an excellent player, not just Arsenal, but also for the national team.

“[But] he is lucky because we have many players in the second team like him but he plays because there is no pressure at his club to win titles."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2011/03/08/2384431/barcelona-coach-pep-guardiola-arsene-wenger-can-pick-jack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ac Milan Vs Barcelona / Newcastle Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On October 7th 2012 / Real Madrid Vs FC Copenhagen- UCL (4 - 0) On 2nd October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.