Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli (6328 Views)

5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight / Jack Wilshere Has Successful Surgery On Ankle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by medjai(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2010
Balotelli: 'I don't know who Wilshere is'

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli claimed he has never heard of Arsenal starlet Jack Wilshere when picking up the Tuttosport Golden Boy trophy on Tuesday.

Balotelli, who has barely played for City due to injury after joining the Eastlands club from Inter Milan in the summer, beat off competition from Wilshere to win the award, which recognises the best player under the age of 21.

Wilshere, a full England international, is seen as one of the brightest young prospects in the Premier League.

"I am delighted to receive this award,'' said Balotelli to Tuttosport. "Who should have won this award but me? Two years ago I finished sixth and a year ago fourth. It was finally my turn.

"I don't know who Wilshere is but the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him.

"Perhaps I can show him (Wilshere) the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it!

"My aim is that this prize will, in the near future, transform itself into the Golden Ball Award. To have won this award is a good omen to achieve that.

"All I ask for is two things: to win the Premier League, in order to continue with the tradition I had at Inter of winning three consecutive league titles, and to clinch the Europa League - a trophy that I have not yet won, and a competition where we are considered favourites."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/856326?cc=3888

LWKMD!!! grin grin

Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by cougar1: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
balotelli is an arrogant prick. pretending he doesn't know who wilshere is.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by chrisical(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2010
Sheer arrogance
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2010
But seriously, How many people would know who Wheelchair is?

Its not like he is a regular for his club or has done anything worthwhile in his career

Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by cougar1: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2010
dayokanu:

But seriously, How many people would know who Wheelchair is?

Its not like he is a regular for his club or has done anything worthwhile in his career

i would have agreed with this statement if balotelli was still plying his trade in italy. if balotelli now claims he doesn't know wilshere after spending about 5 months in this country then i think the problem lies with balotelli's awareness and iq.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2010
How is Wilshere supposed to be a known player?

For Ballotelli to know Wilshere that means he must know everyone in Arsenal cos Wilshere is probably the least popular/important player there.

Would you blame Ballotelli if he doesnt know Morrison? Definitely he would know Rio, Vidic, Nani and Rooney.

Do you expect Ballotelli to know Craig Eastmond too?

I am sure if they do a photo line up of some of these players like JET, Eastmond, Sczeny, Wilshere and Ramsey, Most non Arsenal players would score less than 50%.

Do you know how many people and even commentators had limited knowledge of Sczeny when he played against Man Utd?

Then I even fault that award that puts Wilshere as number 2. That is the worst poll even seen in recent time
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by cougar1: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2010
dayokanu:

How is Wilshere supposed to be a known player?

For Ballotelli to know Wilshere that means he must know everyone in Arsenal cos Wilshere is probably the least popular/important player there.

Would you blame Ballotelli if he doesnt know Morrison? Definitely he would know Rio, Vidic, Nani and Rooney.

Do you expect Ballotelli to know Craig Eastmond too?

I am sure if they do a photo line up of some of these players like JET, Eastmond, Sczeny, Wilshere and Ramsey, Most non Arsenal players would score less than 50%.

Do you know how many people and even commentators had limited knowledge of Sczeny when he played against Man Utd?

Then I even fault that award that puts Wilshere as number 2. That is the worst poll even seen in recent time

but wilshere spearheaded the 3-0 gang-banging of citeh in the eastlands. surely, balotelli must have see that on tv.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2010
You probably watch more games than Balloteli.

Can you really differentiate between Gay Eastmond, Wheelchair and Sczeny.

When you see a new caucasian player on the field, One just assume he is one of wenGAYS harem.

What has Wilshere done to get such nominations even Ballotelli sef. i guess it was done by TuttoSport that was why Ballotelli is number one and the only Bayern guy selected was Contento who is Italian
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by cougar1: 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
dayokanu:

You probably watch more games than Balloteli.

Can you really differentiate between Gay Eastmond, Wheelchair and Sczeny.

When you see a new caucasian player on the field, One just assume he is one of wenGAYS harem.

What has Wilshere done to get such nominations even Ballotelli sef. i guess it was done by TuttoSport that was why Ballotelli is number one and the only Bayern guy selected was Contento who is Italian

i can differentiate them. i pay 100% attention to my immediate environment. balotelli was in the stands when jack wilshere gangbanged man city. i am sure he knows him. he just wanted to mock arsenal. arsenal fc are now the laughing stock of all and sundry. wenger's fault in my opinion.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2010
He might want to mock him and he is justified because seriously many people would ask

WHO IS WILSHERE in the world of football?
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by cougar1: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
dayokanu:

He might want to mock him and he is justified because seriously many people would ask

wilshre is the new xavi. i believe he will even take it past xavi when he comes into full maturity. people generally have made arsenal fc a laughing stock and it's not fair. just last monday, wenger said something about the pitch and the media/fans jumped on him that he was using excuses to deflect the loss. but he wasn't. he never said arsenal lost because of the pitch. he said the game wasn't pretty because technical players couldn't showcase their talents due to the bad pitch. let's cut wenger some slack - it's not easy being at the receiving end every week and yet we expect him to win the league title. cheesy
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by HNIC(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2010
What does Balotelli know?
Maybe the names of Demons
Because they keep troubling him wherever he goes! grin
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by Vieira(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2010
dayokanu:

he plays in the same league as Balotelli, He plays more often in that league than Balotelli AND he played against Balotelli's team in a 3-0 defeat and he does not know the name?

That shows that he is just collecting the dough from Man City but does not really care about what is going on around him, football no be him job?
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by bxg(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2010
wats d big deal he may be tellin d truth am sure willsheare might nt knw an 18 yr old wonderkid in italy or spain also undecided undecided
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by cougar1: 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2010
bxg:

wats d big deal he may be tellin d truth am sure willsheare might nt knw an 18 yr old wonderkid in italy or spain also undecided undecided

wilshere does not play in italy or spain. balotelli plays in england. wrong analogy!
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by tkb417(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
I dislike this Balotelli dude

I hope he doesn't play against us ever. Dumbo

What does he know? Can he even play football?
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
Do you think Rooney or Nani knows Josh mceachran?

Game recognize game, dullard recognize dullard. I am sure Ramsey recognises Wilshere and CR7 recognises Xavi
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by RuuDie(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
nuff said already. . . . . Balotelli is indeed an arrogant S.O.B but in truth, he might not know Wheelchair Wilshere grin grin grin except he's following Arsenal religiously, which i doubt --- heck, he might not even know Song, Diaby or Denilson grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by cougar1: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Do you think Rooney or Nani knows Josh mceachran?

Game recognize game, dullard recognize dullard. I am sure Ramsey recognises Wilshere and CR7 recognises Xavi

why won't rooney recognise mceachran? the top players watch reserve games like you and i.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2010
A player would only be looking for the top players.

Do you think CR7 would be watching Barcelona and be looking for Jeffren when Messi, Xavi and Iniesta are there?

If Rooney is watching Chelsea he has enough materials to look out for than McEachran.

He can only admire skills from certain players what wouldescite him about McEachran etc

last November Maradona thought Thomas Muller was a ball boy after a friendly game vs Germany. He was only looking for Ballack, Schweinsteiger, lahm etc and He is the coach who should be more knowledgeable about the opponents much more than the players
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by RuuDie(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2010
cou-gar:

why won't rooney recognise mceachran? the top players watch reserve games like you and i.

i'm not so sure about this. . . . . . . maybe UTD reserve games but i doubt if he'll be particularly looking out with interest at the opposition players!
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dipo2much(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2010
This Balotelli sef. Too much arrogance. I hate him,but love his skill
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by chic2pimp(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2010
cou-gar:

wilshre is the new xavi. i believe he will even take it past xavi when he comes into full maturity. people generally have made arsenal fc a laughing stock and it's not fair. just last monday, wenger said something about the pitch and the media/fans jumped on him that he was using excuses to deflect the loss. but he wasn't. he never said arsenal lost because of the pitch. he said the game wasn't pretty because technical players couldn't showcase their talents due to the bad pitch. let's cut wenger some slack - it's not easy being at the receiving end every week and yet we expect him to win the league title. cheesy
I highly doubt that.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2010
^^ You cant even see sarcasm when it hits you smack in the face
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ohhh My Bad grin grin grin. . . . . . . .Nah Even Cougar Post am Gan sef.

Me I think say nah Gaynner post am.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by proudly9ja(m): 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2010
Jack Wilshere on twitter:

And would like to congratulate Mario Ballotelli on winning it, even if he dont no who i am! He is a top player!

Now that's maturity.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by proudly9ja(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2010
Captain Cesc Fabregas on Twitter

@jack_wilshere don‘t worry, we know who u r and that‘s what matters most. U play week in week out and that‘s the most important trust me!

Emphasis mine.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2010
If he doesnt know who Wilshere is? Then shouldnt he be free to say it? Personally, I cant identify Wilshere
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by tkb417(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2010
The mumu said out of those that have won d award in d past, only Messi is SLIGHTLY better than him

Rooney, Van der Vart, Pato, Cesc, Anderson have all won d award

That boi is a doofus
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by mykali(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2010
Balotelli's IQ is 45. . .no wonder!!! grin
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by HNIC(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2010
tkb417:

The mumu said out of those that have won d award in d past, only Messi is SLIGHTLY better than him

Rooney, Van der Vart, Pato, Cesc, Anderson have all won d award

That boi is a doofus
You dey mind am.
Re: Who Is Wilshere? - Balotelli by slimshay(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2010
Trust Donkey to be here defending the moomoo religiously. After all, na hin fellow farm animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Everton (1 - 0) On 10th December 2011 / John Terry In England Euro 2012 Squad As Ferdinand Is Left Out / Ac Milan Vs Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.