Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (90172 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2020
limeta:
This muslims are up to something
Only God knows what up their satanic mind

All I can see in your comment is Grammatical blunders
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by LosC: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

This muslims? Are you serious?

I said 'these'. She typed 'this' instead of 'these'
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by LosC: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2020
chikason22:
She is correct in the use of "these" which is plural for the plural muslims. U sure say u finish school? Just asking

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by LosC: 10:38am On Mar 11, 2020
fruqsy:

For the sake of learning, how does 'this' fit in, Muslims looks plural to me. Hence, the 'these'.

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by blazesam(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2020
This thing is still making me laugh fa... But am sure soon you will see IMF, World bank coming for his bail... I know a first class economist like him can't stay there even for a month.. Ganduje, as the sun rise in your corner to bring light to you, when it passes the other side, the other receives the light while leaving u in darkness. You plan for Senate that which we know it a standing policy for Nigerian governor's.., if you there not win then I wonder what will happen to you, threat from different angle will kill you
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by President2031: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
From Grace to trace!

Someone who was living in a big palace last week, now having a shelter in a 2 bedroom flat.

The same fate can also befall Ganduje tomorrow

Oga you people keep fooling yourself.

He will build a new house in that community within a short period of time.

The current house is just temporal due to the emergency dethronement.

That is how politicians deceive some of you with very poor mentality.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2020
daddytime:
From 2021, the game plan will get activated properly.

He is vocal, sellable, and would get sympathy nationwide with this.

The more you look, the less you see.

The South dey learn work for where the North dey.

But if Ganduje and his likes accused Sanusi of corruption as the basis for his dethronement.....

How are they going to prop Sanusi up "tomorrow" as a Presidential material and candidate?!!

You see your theory get fault small....
undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by olaitonto(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2020
Still... Federal/state government offered excort..... Sth is fishing!

In the old days! Exilest will be walked out, and left alone outside the gates.

What boundary does Nasarawa share with Kano

Fake Pple everywhere!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by olaitonto(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2020
As it seem to me!

This dethronement is an isolation scheme for Sanusi to become a bigish
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by vulpeslopez(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2020
invectives:
My Brother Add Those of us from FINBANK in that your list!!!
FIN bank was a corpse working, Sanusi did them a favour by arranging their burial.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by chikason22(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2020
LosC:

Ok sorry abt that. Thought u want her to use "this" congrats las las u finish school. gringringringrin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by ityP(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How? Ur brain scatter for there

Lol. Your name na
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by LosC: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2020
chikason22:
Ok sorry abt that. Thought u want her to use "this" congrats las las u finish school. gringringringrin
Lol
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmmm, this is serious
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2020
goaldynman:

But if Ganduje and his likes accused Sanusi of corruption as the basis for his dethronement.....

How are they going to prop Sanusi up "tomorrow" as a Presidential material and candidate?!!

You see your theory get fault small....
undecided

But the same Ganduje that was caught live on candid camera stuffing dollars into his babaringa could be propped up by an anti-corruption President, raised his hands and campaigned for him at a rally until he won re-election. Ironically, this same Ganduje is one whom you believe and trust to pass a sentence of corruption on someone to make it stick.

How you dey?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
LosC:

Okay. It was her modified quote, I saw then...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
The only dethroned emir I admired most and still admiring his doggedness in terms of speaking the truth across religious and regional line.... The emir with much swagg
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by invectives(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
vulpeslopez:
FIN bank was a corpse working, Sanusi did them a favour by arranging their burial.
Abegii Don't say What you Don't know!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Amotolongbo:
From Grace to trace!

Someone who was living in a big palace last week, now having a shelter in a 2 bedroom flat.

The same fate can also befall Ganduje tomorrow

Prison is the next home of Ganduje, Gandollar issue will surely resurface.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
no, from Canada

Then nigga
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by rummmy: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Game of 2023.......fear north...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by NwaliE01: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Them no even plaster the fence. Nawao
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Legendguru: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
smiley
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by premier79(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
limeta:
This muslims are up to something
Only God knows what up their satanic mind
Are you alright!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
daddytime:
From 2021, the game plan will get activated properly.

He is vocal, sellable, and would get sympathy nationwide with this.

The more you look, the less you see.

The South dey learn work for where the North dey.

You really think so?

OBJ unexpectedly wrote a cryptic letter few hours after the dethronement while Tinubu is yet to make any statement till now.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

are you a maid in the house to know it's 2 bedroom? or you grew up so poor and narrow-minded you feel bungalows can never have more than 2 bedrooms.... either way I feel sorry for your mentality... may your family escape poverty tru you.

It was mentioned in the passage dat the house is a two bedroom bungalow that belongs to the local govt chairman. Read ooooo. There be none so blind as those who would not see. Hustle hard so u can afford glasses if u need'em.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by frog12: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
that's what happens when you are dethroned!!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by limeta(f): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Microwhy:

Mumu..
You're born a Muslim if you don't know, now you know.
You came to this world with total submission to the will of Allah..
I urge you to revert and stop spewing what you don't know..

Not even a pig is born a Muslim
72 virgins abdul
Allah is a love-vendor
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by limeta(f): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Microwhy:

Mumu..
You're born a Muslim if you don't know, now you know.
You came to this world with total submission to the will of Allah..
I urge you to revert and stop spewing what you don't know..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCYgNGRTJ9Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.