Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (90150 Views)

Sanusi, Ganduje Reunite In Abuja Airport Two Years After Dethronement / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Tpharell: 7:49am On Mar 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

The former Emir died in a plane crash.
That will be the former Sultan of Sokoto, I think.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:50am On Mar 11, 2020
Lemme trace the house so Baba can gimme reference letter to catch one juicy govt job jarey...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Enculer2: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2020
These northern terrorists are up to something
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2020
The throne has been ridiculed

That position can never recover from the shame.

Imagine dethroning Oni of ife

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2020
Tpharell:

That will be the former Sultan of Sokoto, I think.

Oh ! That's true, you're right. Thank you and good morning.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by wiseoneking: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2020
etsuidris:
This life sha... God knows best..
Thanks to Corona virus. Buhari has been unable to travel anyhow..
You are wickedoooh.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by K0y3: 7:53am On Mar 11, 2020
Life is not by talking, it's by taking action. Anybody can talk right but still won't act right. What difference does it make then?

EVILFOREST:

If you tie your mouth and I tie mine, that's how you expect NIGERIA to be fixed right.
PEOPLE make effort to speak up 4u and this is the response they get from your personality in return.
Chaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii

CLAP 4ur self.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2020
Whatever happens to a man is equal to a man undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2020
internationalman:
A traditional ruler that can be dethroned is that one a traditional ruler

where were you when the sultan of sokoto was dethroned back then?
the sultan then was Ibrahim Dasuki on the 20 April 1996.

According to Wikipedia.
"In 1996, Dasuki was called into the office of the military administrator of Sokoto, Yakubu Muazu and was told he was deposed as the Sultan. He was flown to Yola and then taken to Jalingo where he was placed in exile. Muazu gave some reasons for the banishment such as Dasuki was causing enmity among the people and among the royal family, ignoring government directives and traveling outside his domain without approval or notice from the government. However, some believe he was deposed because of personal issues between him and General Sani Abacha. Dasuki's son in law, Aliyu Dasuki was a classmate of Sani Abacha and also his business partner. Aliyu died in 1992 and Ibrahim Dasuki handled his estate affairs after his death; Abacha was not comfortable with the management and disbursement of Aliyu's estate."

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2020
johnmartus:
Why should I pity him... we know how the former emir of kano die... According to information gathered from the palace the ex emir was strangled when he was sleeping.
No wicked shall go unpunished.
abi?
Every equation must be balanced
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by TobilobaCPT: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2020
I feel pity for Sanusi but I hope this is another journey to another realm of greetness for him Just hoping though.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by shugabasbn: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2020
This is real 'Inside Life'.

Someone that has more than hundreds mansions.

Anyway sa, we are all end up inside one mansion, Grave
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Fa44me: 7:57am On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=southniyikaye post=87338649]Life is full of ups and down.
A time to laugh
A time to crt
A time for casting up and casting down.
A time to be upgraddd
A time to be degraded.
A time for respect
A time for disrespect.
Only God is worthy to be praised cos he only can do and undo.
Saraki went from being a senate president, a godfather, a king, governor maker to being a nobody.
Sanusi went from living in a mansion, respected, to being living in a modest 2 bedroom flat.
GOD who can be like you? [/quote

I agreed with you on other points. But
As long as l hate politic, Saraki can not be referred to as 'nobody'. Each of the serving governors didn't have half of his wealth.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by deavicky(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

The former Emir died in a plane crash.
abeg which plane crash?. What I heard was that he was assassinated by some unknown gun men who attacked his convoy.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by iyaogeoflagos: 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
Do you really think Sanusi will live there? Its just a propaganda for all to see that he has been exiled
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:

If you tie your mouth and I tie mine, that's how you expect NIGERIA to be fixed right.
PEOPLE make effort to speak up 4u and this is the response they get from your personality in return.
Chaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii

CLAP 4ur self.
Abeg Evilnwa, leave DAT idiot alone. If we all keep our mouths shut then how can we all be liberated in dis hellhole DAT Susu is a dog DAT loves its chain, common with Apshit supporters.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by galadima77(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Chaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii

CLAP 4ur self.

And they keep wondering why we're stagnant... Many things other sane societies enjoy today are because people stood up to their authorities and voiced out... Sacrifices must be made for a greater tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2020
daddytime:
From 2021, the game plan will get activated properly.

He is vocal, sellable, and would get sympathy nationwide with this.

The more you look, the less you see.

The South dey learn work for where the North dey.

do you smoke weed

Only weed can give this deep reasoning.

Nigerians are too daft. Everything about this Sanusi is scripted. The bigger picture is coming soon.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Vatod(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Patiently waiting for the next season!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2020
LosC:

Sister Limeta, abeg direct this to Sanusi and Ganduje before some naughty people will come for you.. Also, correct the mistake you made.. 'This'

"These," as used in this context is correct.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by ityP(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lemme trace the house so Baba can gimme reference letter to catch one juicy govt job jarey...

You will use your cunt to get it?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:07am On Mar 11, 2020
yarimo:
in rarara's voice Ganduje uban ABBA da Sanusi grin

Asslicker
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Blitzerz: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Emirs are fulani impostors
They are not the original traditional rulers of the North.
They can be tossed to fro, anyhow

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Why can't he drop their oversized cap and go home. Abi him no get house??
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2020
daddytime:

Please forget that nonsense idea,. Sanusi cannot be president of Nigeria!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Sultty(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2020
johnmartus:
Why should I pity him... we know how the former emir of kano die... According to information gathered from the palace the ex emir was strangled when he was sleeping.
stop taking weed
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Amarshal: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2020
kiss kiss kiss
daddytime:

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by sapientia(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2020
thundafire:
he will have steady power supply police and other security forces too

In 2 bedroom flat.

Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by Anglojosite7(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2020
johnmartus:
Please be careful making statements that will put you in a life time mess....
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by magzey: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2020
etsuidris:
This life sha... God knows best..
Thanks to Corona virus. Buhari has been unable to travel anyhow..
Even TRUMP your Niggar no dey travel any how now grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by thundafire: 8:18am On Mar 11, 2020
sapientia:

In 2 bedroom flat.
ooin
Re: Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 8:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Ha! For a whole emir like him sad Where will the wives be sleeping then I hope this is not true. They should allow him to go to his own house
which wife? He was sent on exile, not his family. His family is in kano

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) / CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.