Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Teneris Global Trainee Job Invite - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teneris Global Trainee Job Invite (180 Views)

Can I Get A Graduate Trainee Job At Age 31 As An Accountant With ACA In Nigeria? / Age Factor For Graduate Trainee Job.do I Stand A Chance? / See How To Get Bluesky Invite Code For FREE In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teneris Global Trainee Job Invite by racbuk: 7:19am On Mar 11, 2020
Good morning everyone. This is supposed to be in Job/vacancy section, but wouldn't be allowed to post there yet.

Please did anybody get this invite too or has experience with Tenaris that could help?

Help please

Tenaris would like you to complete a video interview
Invitation expires on:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the Global Trainee Nigeria position. We are excited to get to know you better.

Your interview will consist of a set of prerecorded questions for you to answer by recording yourself from a computer webcam, smartphone or tablet.

If you are going to use a computer, please open the link in Google Chrome. If you are using a mobile phone or tablet, you will first be redirected to download the Wepow candidate app from your app store.

Be sure to complete all the steps before finishing, and once you are done you will be asked to answer a short feedback survey. Do not to delete the app from your phone before submitting the complete interview or your information will be lost.

Ready to start your interview? Click the link below to get started:

Start my interview

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Challenges Facing A New Marketing Executive / 8 Things You Must Know About Relationship In 2020 / I Want To Join An Online Book Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.