Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Are The Challenges Facing A New Marketing Executive - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Challenges Facing A New Marketing Executive (175 Views)

What Are The Biggest Challenges Facing Online Education Today / New Marketing Cloud Administrator Dumps PDF [2020] Updated Version / Tell us the challenges you're facing as a student and let's help you out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Challenges Facing A New Marketing Executive by hothire(f): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Congratulations on your new Job as a fresh graduate.
Congratulations as a Marketing Executive.
Marketing has been added to your Job Description or functions. Again, congratulations!
Oh!!! You are new to Marketing, or has never done marketing before? Hmmm
You don't know where to start from? Okay
You don't even think you have the confidence to face anyone, talk less of Marketing anything to them? Wow
The economy is hard and people are not buying. Eiyah
In fact, I can't sell. But I need this job to keep body and soul together pending when I get another job. Ha!
I can not kill myself; I will just resign. Now holdup!

What are the challenges that you are facing in any of the above categories?

Let's discuss them together and find working solutions.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve My Neco Examination Number If I Can't Visit The School? / Digital Marketing & Smartphone Productivity With Ronald Kenneth / 2020 UTME Won’t Be Suspended Over Coronavirus –prof Oloyede, JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.