Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

DHL UK Delivery Is Horrible - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DHL UK Delivery Is Horrible (1484 Views)

Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Nigeria Customs And Dhl Problem / Price To Ship Documents From Nigeria To USA Via UPS, DHL, FEDEX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DHL UK Delivery Is Horrible by doses: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2010
People, if you looking at sending anything from Nigeria to the United Kingdom (Britain, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland), please look far from DHL  shocked. The most unreliable service and customer support ever. DHL Naija is even far far better.
I sent a delivery from Nigeria that was almost as urgent as 'life' itself to be delivered in 5days time. DHL not only delayed for over 10days but they could not be bothered even if the late delivery meant the death of someone. Absolutely nonchalant behaviour from the customer service team and here I was thinking that 'cos its the 'UK', things would be in order. I lied to myself. The customer services we receive in naija n think is poor is actually better than the terrible customer service of DHL UK,

, All they say is "i am afraid we could not, ". If their fear could render the services required, then they can go on living a life of fear for all I care angry.
Please look else where like UPS. DHL to the UK is totally undependable!

(1) (Reply)

X-ray Film D4 Or D7 Wanted Urgently / Invest Wisely / Nigeria Customs Licensed Clearing Agents Stops Consignment Clearance !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.