Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council (65444 Views)

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by loveliveshere: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:
He should go to Nasarawa and help Sanusi to enjoy the seventy virgin Toto.

UnaToto

You are showing up everywhere like a mentally deranged fellow. Take a chill pill.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Onyocha: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:
Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

I have taken all you on this task.

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

Don't bring your emotions here, come with facts.

There is one quick way of challenging the status quo, start fixing the issues.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

You can clap for him for talks, cars and nothing else.

The world has gone too shallow abeg.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.

The only one applying emotions here is you.

Because you speak fine English and use big English words like Sanusi doesn't mean you too have sense.

The only crime you cited in your above ranting of Sanusi is the fact that he lived a high life.

Instead of holding those in executive positions accountable, you are instead asking a monarch to be charitable and criticizing him for not throwing crumbs at people who give birth and throw their children in the streets.

The government has responsibility to take care of its subjects. Just the way the government has flexed its muscles to sack a monarch and make him appear like a nobody, they can flex their muscles and fix education, poverty and health in the North. You can't expect a monarch who was sacked by a governor to outdo the governor in performance.

So please shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Toh [color=#000099][/color] ft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by peak115: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

The Gombe Emir sent thousands to school you said? Someone ought to tell irresponsible parents in the north to stop marrying many wives and giving birth to kids they can't cater for. Paying for the education of thousands of children is not sustainable.

Empty talk has never changed anything. The best action is to roll up the sleeves. All affluence display so far, is it from personal pocket?

As far as am concern he is not different from the big pastors who keep collecting without giving.

Mahatma Gandhi is one leader the world keep talking about.

Irresponsible parents, who marry many wives, in the north according to you have a mentor which is not far...

Action speaks so loud that words are hardly audible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Onyocha: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
peak115:

Empty talk has never changed anything. The best action is to roll up the sleeves. All affluence display so far, is it from personal pocket?

As far as am concern he is not different from the big pastors who keep collecting without giving.

Irresponsible parents, who marry many wives, in the north according to you have a mentor which is not far...

Just for your info, in case you are being ignorant just like the very people you are criticizing for marrying too many wives.

Those people in the north using Islam as an excuse to marry too many wives and give birth to forty and fifty children should ask themselves:

1. How may among those they marry are widows and destitutes like the women the Prophet Muhammad married?

2. Did the Prophet give birth to forty children? He gave birth to less than 5 children. One surviving daughter and two boys that he survived. Three other females regarded as his daughters were said or believed to be his adopted daughters. In total, both biological and those believed to be adopted are 6.

Those in the north camouflaging their lust for p u s s y do not resemble the Prophet of Islam. In fact, the practice of marrying multiple wives and giving birth to tens of children is only happening in northern Nigeria. It isnt happening in other Muslim countries. Islam has made polygamy conditional. You shouldn't marry more than one wife if you can't take care of them. And that includes children that may result from those marriages.

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by kinibigdil: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.

You have sounded exactly like the people you seem to be talking about, what is the role of traditional rulers if not to tell leaders the truth, I don't know what is more required of traditional rulers, provision of public goods or advocacy which is what I see, Sanusi doing just that, tell me which of your traditional ruler can make such statement against a government, this man says it as it is. Now you are coming to ask him what he does with his money? Is Kano state IGR coming into Sanusi's pocket? How many social amenities have you as a good citizen provided for your own people? Which Emir in the North os Sanusi's status does not own a Rolls Royce? comon mehnnn! Sanusi only did his job and the government had to send him on excile? In this day an age? Clap for yourself, but am not surprised at your comment, we are still in Nigeria, what can I say

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by omurphy23456: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Na wao!! this intelligent man to be banished to a remote village for life, what becomes of his vast knowledge? oooh i wish he would be left to move freely in the remote village to positively influence the thinking of the locals, while on the other hand The Corrupt dullards Ganduje influences the kano people with his corrupt life style and after his term a check be conducted on the IQ of the people , we would all discover that those in the remote village would far better off . Whether he is called Emir or Mr Sanusi as he would now be refereed to, one thing that is crystal clear is that he had made a name for himself as Sanusi the fearless one..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Maranzano(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

He should have advised his brother to reject the support he was getting from those Jewish economic migrants. I still don't know why some people can't see the writing on the wall. Very clear, yet they are still blind to it.

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Bukola saraki
Emeka Ihedioha

Must you exhibit your tribal bigotry in every thread? Hatred is a silent killer like hypertension.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by luluman: 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
How old are you?
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
peak115:

Who is the mentor? Tell me.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by tarif: 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Is it sanusis job or government work? How can u say such rubbish? t is the purpose of government abeg.quote author=Built2last post=87347932]Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.[/quote]
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by MiddleDimension: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

an Anti Sanusi trying to masqurade as someone who is being objective.
didn't you hear him when he narrated the experience of a lady who came to him seeking for money to buy drugs for her dying baby? and he said, WHEN IT GOT TO HER TURN FOR AUDIENCE, which means people are always flocking the palace for such help! if help doesn't come from there, will people still flock there?

also, there are also women who have issues with their husbands and run to traditional rulers including Sanusi for help and some of the help the traditional rulers provide is to give temporary shelter to the women. if you are not close to traditional rulers, you may not know what they do for rural and under privileged people. i have been in one of the palaces in the north before ad i have seen what Traditional rulers do in their domain.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by enemyofprogress: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
Well done man! Blood is thicker than spam
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by royalnose: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2020
You are a deep thinker, Nigerians are just unnecessarily sensational.He was Pointing fingers to other northern elites when he is guilty of same thing.
Built2last:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by samdaisi: 3:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Built2last post=87347932]Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

thanks bro,I took my time to check the net worth of former emir of Kano yesterday it was 80 millions dollars, I was now asking myself that these people that we so reverence as our Kings can give little out to the society back, the level of poverty would've reduced drastically.it cost him nothing to give at least 1000 undergraduate scholarship and sponsoring children to school to reduce almajiri in his Emirates instead of pointing accusing fingers always,it's not a crime for emir to employ people in his community to work in his company instead of displaying exotic cars
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by MiddleDimension: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
tarif:
Is it sanusis job or government work? How can u say such rubbish? t is the purpose of government abeg.quote author=Built2last post=87347932]Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

leave the anti sanusi group to be wallowing in their denial of the truth to the difficult position traditional rulers fin themselves in.
i mean the video is out there where he talked about a lady coming to him to get about 5 dollar to treat her dying child and he said WHEN IT GOT TO HER TURN...this means people go there all the time for help. the traditional and religious institutions have done and are doing a great deal measuring up where the secular governments are failing.

traditional and religious leaders are fed up with the secular government already. you need to go to the offices of your parish priests and the palaces of the traditional leader and when you see the number of people lined up there seeking for one help or the other, then you will understand their frustration. and the worst thing is that when they trace the root cause of these problems, you end up with the irresponsibility of the secular government. when you have all those people lined up in your office looking for help and then you see videos of the person who is suppose to give them that help putting dollars in his agbada, then you will understand.
what Sanusi is talking about can also be related to by not just the other Royal Fathers, but also your pastors and your priests. the only difference is that he has the gut to speak.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by MiddleDimension: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=samdaisi post=87353886][/quote]some of the cars were inherited, especially the vintage ones.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Etumudonsmart: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Is ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by MiddleDimension: 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

traditional and religious leaders are fed up with the secular government already. you need to go to the offices of your parish priests and the palaces of the traditional leader and when you see the number of people lined up there seeking for one help or the other, then you will understand their frustration. and the worst thing is that when they trace the root cause of these problems, you end up with the irresponsibility of the secular government. when you have all those people lined up in your office looking for help and then you see videos of the person who is suppose to give them that help putting dollars in his agbada, then you will understand.
what Sanusi is talking about can also be related to by not just the other Royal Fathers, but also your pastors and your priests. the only difference is that he has the gut to speak.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by bionixs: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
sensless comment
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by LZAA: 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
imhotep:

But the same Jewish support worked wonders in Bayelsa, an oil producing stategrin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki bastardmod
Afamed has paid his monthly dues to mazi kanu
Sai kanugrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by gouken2: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
No need serving the Emirate that dethroned your brother
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by TrueNigerian300: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

Very wise input from you bro Nigeria is a country with too many dumb and emotionally unstable people. Everything has to be view from the emotional point of view.

Now just to add to what you said and to be fair to Sanusi, if we have to attack the message and not the messenger he is actually right on many of the issues he raised. But talking with not leading by example is height of hipocrasy. The money he used to renovate the palace and bought fleet of cars should be enough to send not less than 1000 kids to school from primary to secondary. But he choose to live large than helping those kids he pretends he was fighting for.

Am I justifying his dethronement the answer is no but everything is not about talking. He also benefitted from the same system he seems to oppose like you said. A state with poverty level of 80% according to him. But you as the emir chose to renovate the palace and buy exotic cars with billions of naira, where is the sense in his accusation?
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Dikegodspower(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
how e take concern biafrans
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by princeadeku(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sanusi's dethronement, this is Nigeria where the unexpected can happen.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by greenalwaz: 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

hnmmm!
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto

I don't know sense is still rare
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by PropertyBuying(f): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hhansome:
Good one. Let Gandollar chop the throne.
Do you mean GanduDoll$r? grin
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by vugaman(m): 2:55am On Mar 12, 2020
Built2last:

guy you make sense die

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / Victor Uwajeh: US War College Confirms Buhari Didn’t Submit Any Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.