Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council (65447 Views)

Adam Lamido Sanusi Speaks On Splitting Of Kano Emirate, Says father is attacked / Ganduje Speaks On Balkanization Of Kano Emirate / Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by saheedbadmus(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hmm
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by gift2xl: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
VACANCY FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Mahmudk2: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
This One Na Idiot Ah Swear. Them Too Sabi Crew... Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nigerians and by extension, Africans are politically confused.

You accepted to be politically amalgamated and you accepted to also be a Democratic State, yet you want to retain Traditional Rulership.

You all must understand that the day your founding fathers accepted Democratic Politics, is the date you relinquish Rights to Traditional Sovereignty.

There is no Traditional Ruler that is not under the Local, State or Federal System in any Democracy, and as such as mere appendages of governance and can be discarded at any time.

The Traditional and Customary Institutions had their time, but they used their tenure to sell human beings aka Slavery. They killed Twins. They carried out jungle justices. Now, we must understand that such era is gone and gone for good. I am surprised that an educal like Sanusi will be so blindly arrogant to align with a cocktale of Fulanic Rulership powered by Extreme Islamism.

Sanusi is not without a fault, he is not supposed to climb that stool in the first place as a thoroughbred educal, but his Islamic and tribal tattoo wouldnt let him see beyond his pretty nose.

He might feel his innocence, he will try to whitewash it with wider achievement. But the question would be - Was it worth it?

Adieu to traditions and Religions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by dipopooo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nolongthing3669: 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:
He should go to Nasarawa and help Sanusi to enjoy the seventy virgin Toto.

UnaToto
U need a Rehab
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:
Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

I have taken all you on this task.

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

Don't bring your emotions here, come with facts.

There is one quick way of challenging the status quo, start fixing the issues.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

You can clap for him for talks, cars and nothing else.

The world has gone too shallow abeg.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.
Actually true.

4 Likes

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Pray make God no ever punish you with the like of this man as your Enemy...

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by yarimo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
that is his business LOBATAN
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Chibokgame: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
Exactly the same I would have done.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by niyidenrele: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kano peaceful as their Emir is dethroned. But his subjects in Awka, Enugu, Aba & Biafraland are up in arms on Social media.

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by rummmy: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Pray make God no ever punish you with the like of this man as your Enemy...
see his torso neck like that of cow.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
kestolove95:
U people are mad

1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Softmojo(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2020
greater heights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nmezor(f): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good fr him
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by broadman20: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
te author=Built2last post=87347932]Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

Sanusi speaking against illiteracy in the north? What the hell are you talking about? His emirates has billions in their coffer, what did he do with them? How many kids were taken off the street via his foundation or initiative?

He spoke against poverty in the north? Where is his empowerment scheme, taking young people off the street and teaching them self sustaining handiworks.

I have presented facts in both his public life and royal life....list his impact, stop telling me how urbane he is, who the hell is talking about eloquence?

Beside these arrays of explosively expensive cars in a Kano that has the highest OUT OF SCHOOL KIDS, tell me what made him exceptional that you are talking about him at the presidency. Una don start another misadventure?

You guys will keep wobbling, fumbling and talking nonsense from every opening in your body.

The other young Emir in Gombe or so, has thousands of kids in school on his expense, this one kept throwing words around, claiming to accuse the northern elites of the same SINS, him and his fathers participated in incubating.

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.[/quote]

Weather you like it or not, what Lamido Sanusi was saying was an indictment against the system in the north which himself was also a culprit.
So weather he was practicing what he was preaching or not, we thank God that someone from the north was able to tell the north the truth, no matter the attacks coming from any Conner.
If you like believe it or not the truth has been said and that's settles it.

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

NB: The arrays of cars in this garage will be close to HALF A BILLION. That was how you guys started the nonsense of Buhari loving the poor.
The week he criticized Ganduje's on the light train Saga, he bought two Roy Rolls worthing 500million Naira. The man lived an extravagant life.. He has no respect for anybody why would anybody have respect for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

The Gombe Emir sent thousands to school you said? Someone ought to tell irresponsible parents in the north to stop marrying many wives and giving birth to kids they can't cater for. Paying for the education of thousands of children is not sustainable.

3 Likes

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by joefelin2345: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

Thank you my brother. They are not critical critics of a critical situation. They are not only ignorant but cynical n failed to fully understand the political history of where we are coming from n how we got into this mess of a thing.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Chikpat(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Asquare84:
God come and take control and rescue Kano state

God just took control and rescued Kano while you are yet to observe
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by cuteboy2: 1:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Truth is bitter. Nigerians are too easily deceived by glitz and fine words

Built2last:

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto
illetrate, this is the only comment u know, nothing else. one can easily tell that you are mediocre
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by voltron13: 1:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lol.

He should have advised his brother to reject the support he was getting from those Jewish economic migrants. I still don't know why some people can't see the writing on the wall. Very clear, yet they are still blind to it.

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Bukola saraki
Emeka Ihedioha
[/s]
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by sexylassie2(f): 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

How is it sanusi fault?

Is he the state governor?

Go and know the function of a monarch and a state government

Is sanusi in charge of development in the state?

Is he charge of policy development?

Sanusi has no power in the state, he receives salary and upkeep budget from the state, what do you want him to do?

The only stuff he can do is speak out

1 Like

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by jasman1: 1:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
You damn Southerners, the North never forget their real agenda which is to totally dominate you. It may very well be part of the strategy to achieve that with Sanusi. These people are one neat family, their love for each other is real, not like yours. Be cool
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by IDeyNL: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
niyidenrele:
Kano peaceful as their Emir is dethroned. But his subjects in Awka, Enugu, Aba & Biafraland are up in arms on Social media.

Nah. Check very well, it is Yorubas that are complaining.

Ask Afenifere.

Nothing concern Igbo man with emir.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by emmykk(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:

UnaToto

Go and collect your school fee from your school
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

He should have advised his brother to reject the support he was getting from those Jewish economic migrants. I still don't know why some people can't see the writing on the wall. Very clear, yet they are still blind to it.

Athifku
Sani Shehu
Dino melaye
Bukola saraki
Emeka Ihedioha
But the same Jewish support worked wonders in Bayelsa, an oil producing stategrin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki bastardmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by dangermouse(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=Built2last post=87347932]Nigeria..HOME OF TOO MANY DUMB PEOPLE with fine fine degrees.

I taya my brother. the way most nigerians reason makes one wonder if really the country is cursed.
Re: Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council by Iluvmycontr3: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
Built2last:

Na so... Thumps up for you dia. It pays to be logical.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? / FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Protests Over Biafra Activist's Arrest - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.