Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

WORK AS A FREELANCER AND EARN EXTRA CASH MONTHLY - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / WORK AS A FREELANCER AND EARN EXTRA CASH MONTHLY (244 Views)

How To Become A Pinterest Virtual Assistant And Earn Cool Cash Monthly / Share Your Experience As A Freelancer / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WORK AS A FREELANCER AND EARN EXTRA CASH MONTHLY by Adebowale1608(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GETTING AN ADDITIONAL N50, 000 – N100, 000 MONTHLY?

Birdview Travels is recruiting Marketing Assistants.
Are you a social person with good connections, great charisma, and a wonderful social media presence?
We are looking for Marketing Assistants to work on a freelance basis to generate leads for our travel products.
Your duties?
Connect: connect our unique travel products to interested prospects.
Drive: drive interest by presenting to prospects the benefits they stand to gain from signing up for our travel packages.
Generate: Generate as many contacts as possible.
Report: send contacts to a “Travel Broker” (in the office) who will contact the prospects and eventually close the deal.
Play your part: meet the monthly targets and get paid.

Does this sound like what you can do?
Join our team today: send CV to hr@birdviewgroup.com.

(1) (Reply)

Why Creating A Portfolio Is Important And How To Do So / How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At Target? / Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.