Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

(video) "Woman Shouldn't See Her Fiancé's Penis Before Marriage" Pastor David Ib - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (video) "Woman Shouldn't See Her Fiancé's Penis Before Marriage" Pastor David Ib (400 Views)

She Wants To Test My Penis Before Accepting To Marry Me / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) "Woman Shouldn't See Her Fiancé's Penis Before Marriage" Pastor David Ib by gabrielwin08: 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
(Video) "Woman shouldn't see her fiancé's penis before marriage" Pastor David Ibiyeomie says

https://mininews.com.ng/blog/2020/03/11/video-woman-shouldnt-see-her-fiances-penis-before-marriage-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-says/
Re: (video) "Woman Shouldn't See Her Fiancé's Penis Before Marriage" Pastor David Ib by Nbote(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lol... She can close her eyes while receiving it before dey marry den

Re: (video) "Woman Shouldn't See Her Fiancé's Penis Before Marriage" Pastor David Ib by mymadam(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Then they'll do it in the dark... night shift things undecided
Re: (video) "Woman Shouldn't See Her Fiancé's Penis Before Marriage" Pastor David Ib by WonderManly(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
gabrielwin08:
(Video) "Woman shouldn't see her fiancé's penis before marriage" Pastor David Ibiyeomie says

https://mininews.com.ng/blog/2020/03/11/video-woman-shouldnt-see-her-fiances-penis-before-marriage-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-says/

(1) (Reply)

What Year Did You Join Nairaland Forum? / Let's Find / Was It Really Necessary For Gov. Hope Uzodimma To Hold A Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.