Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

“A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady (7384 Views)

I Don’t Feel Comfortable Hearing My Friend & His Girlfriend Pray / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by luvyaself95(m): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2020
scaramucci:

Trust me, baba. I no go fall hand.
I no fit trust you oh because i no dey with you.
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Westernlove: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Imagine a lady I just met expecting me to buy her food morning, afternoon and night. Rubbish

Na "Food Section" you dey be that. Na the responsibility wey she portion for you be that. Your name will be stored as Bewieesdet Food. Food problem solved lol.....Nigerian ladies na die....

Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Westernlove: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2020
scaramucci:

A girl I just started dating is already not talking to me because she asked me to buy her an iPhone and I told her to give me some time to do that. Should I buy or not? I find the whole thing disgusting.

Look for all the possible means to buy It for her even If It'll take you to borrow or steal. Preferably iPhone 11Pro or Xmax. If you don't care for her, Who will hun!!!
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Westernlove: 9:42am On Mar 13, 2020
2buffagain:

This is proof that nigerian men cannot be saved. undecided
What kind of reasoning is this?

They are the set of most useless and lowest creatures on earth. Believe Me. You think those Ladies don't know what they are doing, They know how stupid Nigerian men Are.....That's why sometimes, I try as much to stay out when they start bashing the ladies. I'm always like, No be you Idiots spoil them lol....

1 Like

Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Westernlove: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2020
Supergirl19:
No, she didn't say they can't ask, but they don't feel comfortable doing that to the one they love.

Comprehension Is a serious Issue In Nigeria....
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Bewiseedet(m): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2020
Westernlove:

Na "Food Section" you dey be that. Na the responsibility wey she portion for you be that. Your name will be stored as Bewieesdet Food. Food problem solved lol.....Nigerian ladies na die....
hahahaha I cast n bind any foodie of a lady on my way.
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Westernlove: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Fortuna2:
Crap. I will not demand for money but will still consider him stingy if he doesn't give willingly. I don't ask for money because I don't expect him to demand sex.

This Is the reason why this part of the world Is called shiithole, See reasoning smhh!!! Very backward reasoning things Imagine!!! The foolishness, backwardness, illiteracy, and Gullibility of most Nigerians generally Is Legendary...
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Westernlove:

This Is the reason why this part of the world Is called shiithole, See reasoning smhh!!! Very backward reasoning things Imagine!!! The foolishness, backwardness, illiteracy, and Gullibility of most Nigerians generally Is Legendary...
Congratulations on this successful display of utter stupidity. You countered me without stating your reasons. You must be silly.

2 Likes

Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Westernlove: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2020
Fortuna2:
Congratulations on this successful display of utter stupidity. You countered me without stating your reasons. You must be silly.

There Is no need engaging a low IQ creature like you. I've already described you lots In my Initial post. No amount of abusive words from you would withstand my Initial post to you. So fuvk off and don't ever look back Anumpa...

Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Westernlove:

Look for all the possible means to buy It for her even If It'll take you to borrow or steal. Preferably iPhone 11Pro or Xmax. If you don't care for her, Who will hun!!!

I got your sarcasm, bro.

1 Like

Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2020
luvyaself95:

I no fit trust you oh because i no dey with you.

Nothing dey happen, bro. I street die.
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Keemsleek005(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A Man who truly loves you would not be comfortable asking you for sex... Yimu

So true i was about saying that, i dont know why everything she be about men taking. Giving in a relationship is about choice so is sex too. If you you dont want to give your partner money till you get married, then wait till after marriage for sex. But onething i know is if you see a good woman you will know and giving wont be a problem.
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 11:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Keemsleek005:

So true i was about saying that, i dont know why everything she be about men taking. Giving in a relationship is about choice so is sex too. If you you dont want to give your partner money till you get married, then wait till after marriage for sex. But onething i know is if you see a good woman you will know and giving wont be a problem.
You said the truth. Don't mind all these small boys, na stupid music wey dem silly musicians dey sing dey mess with their head.
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by luvyaself95(m): 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2020
scaramucci:

Nothing dey happen, bro. I street die.
Confirm you.
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
I already know this many years ago
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Scot1255: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A Man who truly loves you would not be comfortable asking you for sex... Yimu
Trash. Like u don't enjoy sex too? Masturbating ingrates
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by AlphaGreenz: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
So true.�
How true?
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by SweetCunt97(f): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2020
Scot1255:

Trash. Like u don't enjoy sex too? Masturbating ingrates
Go learn how to spot Sarcastic comments ogbeni
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by digitite: 10:47am On Mar 14, 2020
She is right. But what if she does out there and ask somebody else? Won't that bring shame on the relationship or she might end up cheating on you? kiss
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by 2buffagain(m): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2020
digitite:
She is right. But what if she does out there and ask somebody else? Won't that bring shame on the relationship or she might end up cheating on you? kiss

Bring shame on the relationship grin

Y'all weirdos worship relationship too much.
Bleep, it's not even a marriage.

Why should you care if the broke thing you are dating decides she needs to go beg for money? That's her life and her choice.

That kind of Relationship will kuku scatter when one Yahoo boy with more money comes to start toasting the female in question.

If you make money, you should also be checking for women who make money. That way you buy each other gifts instead of one way supporting some other grown ass adults lifestyle. Leave these broke girls alone una no go hear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by koffsman(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2020
It gives me joy to know we still have sensible ladies in Nigeria
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by LINTUNE(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:
Watch how broke men will quickly agree to this . SMH

I agree with her Sha . A man who truly loves you will feel uncomfortable asking you for sex too .
that's a lie...love making is different from.just having casual sex
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Raydans: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2020
Riele:
Watch how broke men will quickly agree to this . SMH

I agree with her Sha . A man who truly loves you will feel uncomfortable asking you for sex too .
As if naturally on your own, you sometimes don't have that tingling sensation between your legs to get a good dickk and f.uck the hell out of it. Except if you are lying to yourself
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Maryjane001:
So true.�

So does it mean you love me? Considering the fact that you have never asked me for money
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by froze6(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2020
koffsman:
It gives me joy to know we still have sensible ladies in Nigeria
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by Osek(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2020
scaramucci:

A girl I just started dating is already not talking to me because she asked me to buy her an iPhone and I told her to give me some time to do that. Should I buy or not? I find the whole thing disgusting.
Hmm I don't just understand, someone u just started dating asking u for iPhone, bro my only advice is that u should just flee, I don't believe she likes u at all she just wan use u do cruise
Re: “A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady by digitite: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
2buffagain:

Bring shame on the relationship grin

Y'all weirdos worship relationship too much.
Bleep, it's not even a marriage.

Why should you care if the broke thing you are dating decides she needs to go beg for money? That's her life and her choice.

That kind of Relationship will kuku scatter when one Yahoo boy with more money comes to start toasting the female in question.

If you make money, you should also be checking for women who make money. That way you buy each other gifts instead of one way supporting some other grown ass adults lifestyle. Leave these broke girls alone una no go hear.

My Broda, Na True You Talk cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Do U Prefer A Rich Boy Or Handsome Boy? / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater / just in case...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.