Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Anglican Church Of The Pentecost Rumuogba Parish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Of The Pentecost Rumuogba Parish (355 Views)

Parish Priest Sells Church And Its Land Leaving His Members In Disbelief (video) / Catholic Church Suspends Rev James Anelu For Banning Igbo Songs In Parish / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anglican Church Of The Pentecost Rumuogba Parish by GoldenPromise81(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
A place where you meet God one on one

Re: Anglican Church Of The Pentecost Rumuogba Parish by GoldenPromise81(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Center of His grace and praise
Re: Anglican Church Of The Pentecost Rumuogba Parish by GoldenPromise81(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
You are invited

Re: Anglican Church Of The Pentecost Rumuogba Parish by jesmond3945: 1:01am On Mar 12, 2020
I am an anglican but anglican in Nigeria is nothing to write home about. You guys how favouritism which is condemned in the bible. Look at that big man in the front seat. Probably he came late.
Re: Anglican Church Of The Pentecost Rumuogba Parish by GoldenPromise81(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2020
I am an anglican but anglican in Nigeria is nothing to write home about. You guys how favouritism which is condemned in the bible. Look at that big man in the front seat. Probably he came late.[/quote]
Favouritism is found almost in every denomination Thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

'Is The Coronavirus In Bible Prophecy?' David Jeremiah Answers / "Atheism Is Inconsistent With Science" Award Winning Agnostic Scientist / Orin Dafidi 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.