Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo (1534 Views)

Ronaldo Set To Open His 168-Room Hotel In Madrid (Photo) / Fans Mob Jurgen Klopp's Lookalike In Madrid (Photo, Video) / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by Mazigabriel(m): 2:36am On Mar 12, 2020
After the loss to Althletico Madrid, fans were bitter and wants Adrian to be removed as Liverpool goal keeper. The fans said he cost Liverpool two competitions due to some goal keeping errors he made.

Re: Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by Mazigabriel(m): 2:39am On Mar 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
After the loss to Althletico Madrid, fans were bitter and wants Andrian to be removed as Liverpool goal keeper. The fans said he cost Liverpool two competitions due to some goal keeping errors he made.

Re: Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by Mazigabriel(m): 2:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Mazigabriel:
After the loss to Althletico Madrid, fans were bitter and wants Andrian to be removed as Liverpool goal keeper. The fans said he cost Liverpool two competitions due to some goal keeping errors he made.
more Reactions

Re: Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by FEARLESSDUDE: 3:14am On Mar 12, 2020
My only concern during the game was the ATM first goal

That mumu keeper deliberated gave the danm 4cking ball to his opponent and slowed down while diving to save the ball shocked

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by 21cents: 6:07am On Mar 12, 2020
FEARLESSDUDE:
My only concern during the game was the ATM first goal

That mumu keeper deliberated gave the danm 4cking ball to his opponent and slowed down while diving to save the ball shocked

honestly I was shocked when he committed that goof..

with three player in front of you, why couldn't you give one of them pass or just balloon ball into the air?? was that too much to ask for?

stupid GK!!

as if that wasn't enough, he couldn't prevent the second goal as his reaction and response was stupidly sluggish.

that first error gave ATM the ginger and killed the morale of the liverpool players that have worked hard for more than 90minutes to secure 2 goals.

I guess he's out like karius.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by punisha: 6:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Somebody must be blamed lol.
Me I still blame Barça for allowing Liverpool win them with a 4goal lead last year. That gave rise to Liverpool thinking they are now all powerful.
Well someone had to remind them that they are Shit....
ATM Una well done o jare!
If they like let them kill d same goal keeper that had been their lord n saviour for a while now lol.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by gibzzhd: 7:06am On Mar 12, 2020
21cents:

honestly I was shocked when he committed that goof..

with three player in front of you, why couldn't you give one of them pass or just balloon ball into the air?? was that too much to ask for?

stupid GK!!

as if that wasn't enough, he couldn't prevent the second goal as his reaction and response was stupidly sluggish.

that first error gave ATM the ginger and killed the morale of the liverpool players that have worked hard for more than 90minutes to secure 2 goals.

I guess he's out like karius.

*Imagine selling Karius and getting Karius Pro Max*
���

4 Likes

Re: Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by Bossontop(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Twitter Reactions of Liverpool fans after loss to Althletico Madrid - Photo by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2020
I don't understand this?

I have seen Messi and Ronaldo scored goals like these; long range shots and some kinds of goals due to goalie error, most times glories go to any of these two.

The goalie seemed to be less blamed simply because it is either Messi or Ronaldo that scored.

For example, 2018 world cup Portugal vs Spain.. when Ronaldo scored three goals against de gea, we alluded all glories to Ronaldo without blaming De Gea.

Did you know what happened with other fixtures?

All loss and blames were all on De Gea but No body saw it earlier..

Another example is MESSI and CORTUOIS

I am not saying goalkeepers do not make mistakes.

My point is that we should applaud the winners. They deserve it. They were good with the finishing. Had it been that llorente shoots the ball to mars like Robertson did, you wouldn't be blaming the goal keeper.

Had it been that it was Messi or Ronaldo, no one would blame the Goalie that much.

Thanks, objection is allowed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MESSI! The Debate About Proving Himself Elsewhere... / Virtual / Manchester United Lifting The Carabao Cup — First Trophy Under Erik Ten Hag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.