Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty (18031 Views)

Why Courts Imposed Millions Against Babalola, Olanipekun, Ozekhome, Keyamo / Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by sapientia(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2020
DabuIIIT:
They better pay up before they get more slam for complaining against the first slam.

Next time,stay clear of the demonic party and it's monsters.

grin grin

ALL SOUTHERNERS SHOULD RISE AND SAY NOOOOOOO TO THE NORTH WEST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION BILL THAT HAVE SCALED 2ND READING AT THE NASS!!!!!
THEY ALREADY HAVE THE NORTH EAST DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION IN PLACE!!!!

YORUBA,IGBO, SOUTH SOUTH, ESPECIALLY YOU SELL OUT YORUBAS,YOUR CHILDREN WILL CURSE YOU IF ALL YOU DO IS ATTACK EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!

THE PROBLEM OF OODUA PEOPLE/YORUBAS IS NOW PULLING DOWN THE SE AND SS!!!!!!
EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT SLS ANSD GANDUJE BUT THE SW ARE LOOKING FOR AND ATTACKING WHOEVER MENTION GEJ IN THE MATTER!!!!!!

Link to the North West commission.
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by potent5(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Which battle? They wanted to mock the judicial process and got served instead. Just because someone applied for a review, they too decided to apply for a review to make mockery of the process.
youngbabaj:
Just pay the 60 million and leave the battle for God.......

Sheybe ihedioha lawyers also seek review,,,,,,
100 million loading

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by DabuIIIT: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2020
sapientia:

Link to the North West commission.

Please let's get ourselves aware and say no to the proposed bill. The north west has the highest number of states and LGA. The have the richest man in Africa,this is someone who got rich off the country at the expense of others. Now they want north west development Commission!!!!!
Lzaa immhotep oooooooo
Apcharam bastardmod adaibeku zombieterror seunmsg yarimo iammo rusher14 justtoodark esseite statusquoante wickedtruths Martincorridon okoyibo hotwax westbestside you guys gotta put your bickerings aside o!!!!!!!!!
Your children will not forgive you if these shyttte are allowed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2020
OK.all this their explanation does not hold water jawe.suppreeme court is the highest court in the land and whatever they say is final.the Supreme court proceeding is final and any review to make them change their initial inconsistent rullings or error will ultimately make them to lost their finality because other dead cases like that would be brought forward for review and they will lost their power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by LZAA: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Please let's get ourselves aware and say no to the proposed bill. The north west has the highest number of states and LGA. The have the richest man in Africa,this is someone who got rich off the country at the expense of others. Now they want north west development Commission!!!!!
Lzaa immhotep oooooooo
Apcharam bastardmod adaibeku zombieterror seunmsg yarimo iammo rusher14 justtoodark esseite statusquoante wickedtruths Martincorridon okoyibo hotwax westbestside you guys gotta put your bickerings aside o!!!!!!!!!

Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by Ogaga87(m): 8:53am On Mar 12, 2020
You will soon hear that the penalty has been been increase...

These men actually desecrated the court with their foolishness that was triggered by APC rascality

They should return back to their sense and apologize alongside the penalty

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by sapientia(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Lzaa immhotep oooooooo

Show me proof of the commission.
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by gentlegenius(m): 9:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Femolacaster:
But they first agreed to bear the penalty.....what has changed?
What changed is that PDP & Ihedioha's lawyers were not fined; hence, the outcry from APC lawyers.
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by JuanDeDios: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2020
Truthbites:
I feel for them. Definitely they charged APC less than #30milion as legal fees..and trust me, since they are to pay it from their pockets, Oshiomole will never help them pay it from APC coffers. See gobe
Charged APC less than what for a Supreme Court case? You don't know what these election petition lawyers charge.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by DabuIIIT: 9:48am On Mar 12, 2020
sapientia:

Show me proof of the commission.

Oga Google it naaaa..why are you nairaland guys so not current nah!?!?

Just google north west development Commission and see
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by klax(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2020
But I think they both said they will pay and 60M is nothing to them
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by Charly68: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2020
These learned men are capable of turning the table against judicial autocrats. NBA must correct the error to balance Justice in the land
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by josite: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2020
it is a shame for them to persist in showing disrespect to the suporeme court of nigeria.will paul usoro and nba reduce the fine or sanctioned the supreme court or will the nba or the two lawyers reapply to the supreme court for the review of the view.

if they have wisdom,they will allow the sad chapter to quickly close.

lawyers these days ,out of greed no longer knows where to stop.

the supreme court is right.very right.theur actions move the supreme court justice amina to tears,they must pay for those tears.
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by fx45(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Femolacaster:
But they first agreed to bear the penalty.....what has changed?
Ihedioha and PDP lawyers weren't fined... That's why they've been wailing upandan
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by TheAdvocate(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Afe Babalola & Wole Olanipekun will still not learn a lesson from what happened to them at Supreme Court. They want the NBA NEC to sit over appeal on the decision by the Supreme Court.
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by ObaOduaa: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Agba n soro bi ewe. Shior!
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by youngbabaj(m): 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Truthbites:

hasn't it been decided? U de this corntree so? Or na me nor de this corntree?

Bro me self no know ooooo

I'm just seeing
get a working visa in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by Egabs(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
I hope the NBA would also add to the punishment that were giving to them next time they won’t go and be defending lies
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by Legalpunch(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
I see some people do not maximize the use of their brain and thinking faculty @zoedew
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by zoedew: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Legalpunch:
I see some people do not maximize the use of their brain and thinking faculty @zoedew
From your response the reading public on this thread know who as between you and I maximize the use of the brain and thinking faculty! You can still get better. Someday. Hopefully.
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by Legalpunch(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2020
lol.. I can not make anything out of what you said.. try and make a proper sentence sir @zoedew
zoedew:

From your response the reading public on this thread know who as between you and I maximize the use of the brain and thinking faculty! You can still get better. Someday. Hopefully.
Re: Bayelsa: Afe Babalola, Olanipekun Protest Supreme Court’s ₦60 Million Penalty by zoedew: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Legalpunch:
lol.. I can not make anything out of what you said.. try and make a proper sentence sir @zoedew

I am not surprised. That suggests that you and I don't have talk. So long!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Igbos Need Tinubu To Produce Nigeria’s Next President – Ohanaeze / Keyamo: I’m Not Aware Of Tinubu’s Whereabouts / Mass Defections To PDP Hits APC In Katsina, Kaduna, Adamawa, Gombe, Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.