Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,097 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever (6669 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by chrisvdt: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
Why So Many Struggle With Losing Stomach Fat & How To Stay In Shape

THE STOMACH---It's been defined as one of the most problematic areas on a person's body, the stomach - and it seems everyone is obsessed with flattening it.

Unfortunately many people think they can eat whatever they want and get a flat stomach by performing 250 crunches per day to burn off the extra fat and calories. That's probably the biggest myth around.

Not only will you find information on some of the best stomach exercises, but you'll also learn how to keep your tummy flatter by eating the right kinds of foods and learning how your body works.

More at http://flatstomachexercisesandeatingtips..com
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by acho4444: 8:17am On Dec 23, 2010
Hmmm, nice n educative
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by holydante(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2010
Wow, this is really awesome and revealing, busted so many myths.

Thanks for this
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by Eveoeve(f): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2010
Very educative & informative. I love things like dis.

www.naturekay..com
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by acho4444: 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2010
Hi chris, just commending. Am feeln better n relieved following those tips, feeln a bit lighter 2nite
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by chrisvdt: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2010
hi all,
my name is doctor chris and welcome questions on this thread regarding any subject to your fitness and looks; just throw in your questions here and i will deliver result and tested answers just for you, God bless
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by acho4444: 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hi doc, whats d best deal for reducing my cousins fat ass. Tnx
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by otokx(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
Cool
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by acho4444: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2010
Doc., Stil awaitn ur response, regards
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by acho4444: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2010
Doc.Chris, pls can i get ur add/num, wud like c u 1 on 1
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by acho4444: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2011
Diets dont last, a proper life routine does
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by acho4444: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
Doc, ur tips av really helpd me, i feel more romantic now, tnx, but pls ow can i reach u. You seem to base in d u.s.a
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by razo4: 7:36am On Jan 04, 2011
I workout in the gym hardly.I always doing a stomach exercise because I want to get flatter stomach to look good.
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by chrisvdt: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2011
cool
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by mbano(m): 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2011
Lose weight and get paid, yes we pay you to lose weight. Find out how you can get 3 free bottles here http://healthwaz.eatlessfeelfull.com or fill in your fetails here http://healthwaz.richandtrim.com
mOre info? call 08023149196
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by rachealclay: 7:04am On Jul 14, 2014
Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge has quite a few exciting new features, offering more winners, more prizes, and more support… Guaranteed!
Now you have absolutely nothing to lose… but weight!
This challenge is changing lives! Reach for your health and Fitness goals! It will be amazing 90 Days of ur life.

http://90challengenw.myvi.net/
Re: Flat Stomach Exercises And Healthy Eating Tips, To Stay In Shape, Best Ever by homesodear: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss, firms and conditions soft sagging skin and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.
Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!

(1) (Reply)

World Malaria Day 2019: What To Know About Malaria Globally / Lagos Discharges Fifteen Coronavirus Patients Today / COVID-19 Update For March 4 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.