Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? (3183 Views)

Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by abumeinben(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2020
To completely define their insanity, we have to wait for Niger (West).
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lanretoye:
the idea is to leave their people in abject poverty and darkness while they hold on to power and reap everything that belongs to them.
Niger state has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
The only bill there I find off is the generator bill,the rest are quiet ok.
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Comedian2019: 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
you really are a clown, what party was she when she proposed the bill.

My intention was to let you know that this myopic view of pdp/apc lenses you chipped in doesn't change the fact on ground that the politicians are self centered.

Atiku played a vital role in installing buhari as president, he is in Dubai chilling now to return again in 2023 and demand his presidency attire which he has given you to help dry clean 24 hrs online

You probably don't see any thing wrong so long he cums
You're a mad person
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Comedian2019:

You're a mad person
I don't take comedians serious
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by ObaOduaa: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Bigot.
[/s]
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by ObaOduaa: 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

That's always your fallback.

[/s]
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by TheTrueSeeker2: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Please OP explain the generator ban bill, because i didn't hear about it and i don't understand it.......as For the other two , those senators are Dumb, Clueless and are still Stuck in the stone age.

After seeing how you described the two other Sen and their bills, I'm sure you don't want to hear the details of the Gen ban bill. You'll strangle the 3rd Sen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) / Bill Gates Announces Drug Reported To Protect One From Contracting HIV / Tinubu Campaign Rally In Abuja Flop Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.