Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? (3161 Views)

Cracks In PDP Over Probe Of Senators, Reps / List Of Senators-elect So Far Declared- Premium Times / Defection Aftermath: Names Of Senators Remaining In APC (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Versatella: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2020
1. Senator Abdullahi Sabi, APC (Niger North) sponsored Hate Speech Bill

2. Senator Mohammed Sani Mohammed, APC (Niger East) sponsored Anti Social Media Bill.

3. Senator Bima Enagi, APC (Niger South) sponsored Generator Ban Bill

Alll the 3 senators bills contains either death by hanging, death sentence or imprisonment,

How can a state (Niger) produce these types of Senators?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by jarawa: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2020
They even better pass some senators....

1 Like

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by TylerDurden: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Versatella:

2. Senator Mohammed Sani Mohammed, APC (Niger East) sponsored Anti Social Media Bill.

Nupe and Hausa idiots

21 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by landforeast(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Mumu
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2020
Please OP explain the generator ban bill, because i didn't hear about it and i don't understand it.......as For the other two , those senators are Dumb, Clueless and are still Stuck in the stone age.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Perfectboy: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2020
So pathetic

5 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Captainrambo2: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2020
Its baffling.

Na the bill wey that goat omo-agege go sponsor dey vex me.

Nontherners should just migrate down here and we will hand them state of origin ? What a fool.

After they have used sharia and polygamy and almajiri to spoil their land? They better remain there . And that fool omo-agege better rescind that nonsense bill

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by kestolove95(m): 8:45am On Mar 12, 2020
Nupe, hausa and gwari people wey no gt sense?

7 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Versatella: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2020
The bill seeks to ban generators in Nigeria and send those that sell or use them to jail

Vulcanheph:
Please OP explain the generator ban bill, because i didn't hear about it and i don't understand it.......as For the other two , those senators are Dumb, Clueless and are still Stuck in the stone age.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by voltron14: 8:48am On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:

Bigot.

1 Like

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by TylerDurden: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:

Gwari people no get say for Niger.

It is the Hausa and Nupes especially Nupe (very wicked diabolical people) that are the bane of that state

9 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2020
We have to accept sooner or later that these people are not intelligent!
They just don't want to face reality. I have honestly stopped caring

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/insecurity-my-people-are-killed-daily-please-we-need-help-sen-sani-musa-cries-out/
Sen. Mohammed Musa. Niger East Senatorial District.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by ProudDick: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2020
voltron14:

Bigot.

Kettle calling pot black.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by TylerDurden: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
We have to accept sooner or later that these people are not intelligent!
They just don't want to face reality. I have honestly stopped caring

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/insecurity-my-people-are-killed-daily-please-we-need-help-sen-sani-musa-cries-out/
Sen. Mohammed Musa. Niger East Senatorial District.

The wife of a former Governor of Niger State, Kure was the one that first introduce grazing routes bill into the Senate as far back as 2007.

Her husband did virtually nothing in Niger State other than introducing Sharia law.

8 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by voltron14: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2020
ProudDick:

Kettle calling pot black.

That's always your fallback.
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Comedian2019: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Versatella:

Alll the 3 senators bills contains either death by hanging, death sentence or imprisonment,

It only tells us who BH sponsors are. They like killing.

It is not surprising that they're all APC.

7 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by orisa37: 9:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Ridiculous, God forsaken, Bokoharams Senators. Three Criminal Rats.

4 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Dreal1247: 9:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Its baffling.

Na the bill wey that goat omo-agege go sponsor dey vex me.

Nontherners should just migrate down here and we will hand them state of origin ? What a fool.

After they have used sharia and polygamy and almajiri to spoil their land? They better remain there . And that fool omo-agege better rescind that nonsense bill

When the people he is ass-licking are busy wiping out a town under his senatorial district, OMO agege cannot even make a single bill to control their activities. They want to use him to nail osibanjo. The important bill for him is to remove immunity from the deputy governor and the vice president. The beauty of it is that some of them are going to taste of the pills which they prepared. After osibanjo, someone will still become the vice president who this time may be a northerner.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by SoNature(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2020
I understand that Kainji dam serves Niger State veryyyyyyyy well so the senator who sponsored the generator ban bill doesn't know what other Nigerians go through.

My friend who once lived in Niger State said that they hardly cease power in that part of Nigeria

So I understand

6 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Lanretoye(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2020
the idea is to leave their people in abject poverty and darkness while they hold on to power and reap everything that belongs to them.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 12, 2020
Comedian2019:

It only tells us who BH sponsors are. They like killing.

It is not surprising that they're all APC.
This pdp woman from same Niger introduced the grazing bill upon which the ruga foundation is laid today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by 9japride(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2020
They should examine their culture and remove any wicked trait making them think like that

1 Like

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Comedian2019: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
This pdp woman from same Niger introduced the grazing bill upon which the ruga foundation is laid today
What party is she now?
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2020
Comedian2019:

What party is she now?
you really are a clown, what party was she when she proposed the bill.

My intention was to let you know that this myopic view of pdp/apc lenses you chipped in doesn't change the fact on ground that the politicians are self centered.

Atiku played a vital role in installing buhari as president, he is in Dubai chilling now to return again in 2023 and demand his presidency attire which he has given you to help dry clean 24 hrs online

You probably don't see any thing wrong so long he cums

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by TylerDurden: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:

She decamped to CPC since 2011!

She is a staunch APC and Buharist zombie

2 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by TylerDurden: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Mikehot:
you really are a clown, what party was she when she proposed the bill.

My intention was to let you know that this myopic view of pdp/apc lenses you chipped in doesn't change the fact on ground that the politicians are self centered.

Atiku played a vital role in installing buhari as president, he is in Dubai chilling now to return again in 2023 and demand his presidency attire which he has given you to help dry clean 24 hrs online

You probably don't see any thing wrong so long he cums
[/s]

She decamped to CPC in 2011 when she proposed this bill

3 Likes

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

No record shows she was cpc. She was a two time pdp senator. And the bill was first proposed by her as far back as 2008 was was roundly rejected till she tried again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 12, 2020
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

National Grazing route and reserve commission was also sponsored by karimi Sunday pdp from kogi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by iammo(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2020
No wonder Fulani easily conquered North, this people are very funny
Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
The FUNNY THING now is that they are in Power.
They will Leave Shortly only to realise they have fallen ill of the LAWS they made themselves.

Just like suicide

1 Like

Re: How Can A State Produce These Types Of Senators? by Toosure70: 11:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Covid-19: See Food Items Gov.wike Wants To Distribute To Rivers People / #endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) / Kayode Ogundamisi Embarrass A One Nigeria Igbo Boy On Twitter(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.