Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Advertpay Legit Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertpay Legit Platform (1721 Views)

Which Legit Platform Can I Exchange USDT For #naira / Legit Platform To Make Passive Income / Legit Platform To Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertpay Legit Platform by Successbozy(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Advertpay is an advert site route and run in dubai, simply sign up and subscribe to ur desired plan.
Note: You earn in Bitcoin and it is send direct to ur btc address u used everyday. Isn't it amazing?

�����

https://advertpay.uk//landing/?name=Josiah+Hezekiah&&id=3237
Advertpay plans
1. Starter plan
Subscription fee:10$
Daily earnings:1$

2. Basic plan
Subscription fee:20$
Daily earnings:2$

3. Max plan
Subscription fee:50$
Daily earnings: 5$

4. Pro plan
Subscription fee:100$
Daily earnings: 10$

5. Gold plan
Subscription fee:200$
Daily earnings: 20$

6. Platinum plan
Subscription fee:500$
Daily earnings:50$

7. Enterprise plan
Subscription fee:1,000$
Daily earnings:100$

Register with this link���
https://advertpay.uk//landing/?name=Josiah+Hezekiah&&id=3237
Re: Advertpay Legit Platform by babatundeobi: 1:20am On Mar 18, 2020
They haven't paid for like 4days now
Re: Advertpay Legit Platform by Iyanubest: 6:52am On Mar 20, 2020
But they are not paying again ooooo. Not even a single update from them!! sad
Re: Advertpay Legit Platform by austinzido: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2020
This advertpay is a scam ooooo a huge scam, i wish i have the power to type out how the means of doing it but i dont just know, when you join they'll pay you for like 3 days then on the 4th day they'll come up with one story on your dashboard... once you see that story, just forget it you'll never get paid again.. the story ranges from crash in btc to CORONA virus to system upgrade to anything this modafuckas can think of.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Offer Collection And Delivery Services? Introduce Your Business Here / Business Idea Needed For A Germany Resident / Www.winnaira.com Is A Fraudulent Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.