Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How Many Businesses Have You Done? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Many Businesses Have You Done? (1667 Views)

Businesses Have Been Destroyed By This Nigeria Flood, Watch This Video / Many Businesses Can Be Created From Coronavirus / 16 Reasons Why Many Businesses Fail And How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Businesses Have You Done? by black9: 5:39pm On May 14, 2020
First of all I started making shirts and suits, then I started a barbecue joint , from there a dundun(fried yam) and Akara joint , after that I started registering business names , also started giving out loans to people, then I started a cleaning business , then I started I delivery business , then I started a transportation business. These are just a few of the notable things I have started and pioneered . There are so many more that did not even come to the public space at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4zRKjk_h0
Even if you started a business and failed at it the truth is that there are important lessons you would have learnt and picked that will position you in a place of advantage for your next business. If you are ever afraid of failing you will never taste success.

Was I confused ? Of course no , The reality is that before you have a major success in a line of business you will likely have started several other businesses in the past which may have failed or succeeded relatively.
Let me hear from you in the comment section ���� how many businesses you have done and list them.

Seun Osigbesan is the Senior Pastor at GraceMade Christian Centre and able husband to star actress Seun Osigbesan (Jennifer from The Johnsons).

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
Saloon, popcorn, photography, fabrication, soap making, laundrt
All failed

1 Like

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Chrisbella24(f): 8:15pm On May 14, 2020
southniyikaye:
Saloon, popcorn, photography, fabrication, soap making, laundrt
All failed

What are you doing now?
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 14, 2020
Chrisbella24:

What are you doing now?
jobless
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by black9: 7:03am On May 15, 2020
southniyikaye:
jobless
What skills you got and are you interested in any form of mentorship?
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Chuky7(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2020
black9:
First of all I started making shirts and suits, then I started a barbecue joint , from there a dundun(fried yam) and Akara joint , after that I started registering business names , also started giving out loans to people, then I started a cleaning business , then I started I delivery business , then I started a transportation business. These are just a few of the notable things I have started and pioneered . There are so many more that did not even come to the public space at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs4zRKjk_h0
Even if you started a business and failed at it the truth is that there are important lessons you would have learnt and picked that will position you in a place of advantage for your next business. If you are ever afraid of failing you will never taste success.

Was I confused ? Of course no , The reality is that before you have a major success in a line of business you will likely have started several other businesses in the past which may have failed or succeeded relatively.
Let me hear from you in the comment section ���� how many businesses you have done and list them.

Seun Osigbesan is the Senior Pastor at GraceMade Christian Centre and able husband to star actress Seun Osigbesan (Jennifer from The Johnsons).

Wait your wife is jennifer from The Johnson?

1 Like

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by howmarket2: 8:32am On May 15, 2020
started a phone repair shop and phone sales.later went for my nysc.when I came back, I went back to my shop but then the business had changed so much.i totaly lost interest in it.so I went for Cisco networking course.and web design.i didnt fail in that business.i just lost interest.I wanted some upgraded or fancy I T skill.
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Victornezzar: 10:21am On May 15, 2020
Chuky7:

I don't think so cheesy
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Victornezzar: 10:22am On May 15, 2020
howmarket2:
started a phone repair shop and phone sales.later went for my nysc.when I came back, I went back to my shop but then the business had changed so much.i totaly lost interest in it.so I went for Cisco networking course.and web design.i didnt fail in that business.i just lost interest.I wanted some upgraded or fancy I T skill.
Try Data Science.... Look at the aspect of Analysis... Visualization and Manipulation very well

1 Like

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by lyndaway(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2020
Have done so many businesses I sold children clothes, rapper's, kunu, I even trained fishes but still so I stop it because I felt it was not paying me but still have plans in going back to business though
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by black9: 10:42am On May 15, 2020
Chuky7:

Yea. Check out @seunosigbesan and zsheunic on Instagram

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by black9: 10:45am On May 15, 2020
howmarket2:

Check this out and try hitting him up on socials, I think they're up to something real soon

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by black9: 10:47am On May 15, 2020
lyndaway:
Have done so many businesses I sold children clothes, rapper's, kunu, I even trained fishes but still so I stop it because I felt it was not paying me but still have plans in going back to business though

Deep down, probably has to do with your product branding but still hit him up, he's a fantastic coach

1 Like

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by ChewingStick(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2020
hmm...Seems more like you guy were self employed.
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by wealthgrowers(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2020
What an interesting thread. These are some of the businesses I've tried.

- Commodity trading (I lost money a lot, and was duped once)
- Website design ( I'm still in this business)
- Real estate Agent ( I sold a few landed properties and rented out some properties, but I have a different view about real estate now. I believe more in Farm estates now, and I'm looking for partners for projects I have in mind)
- I sold female shoes at some point in Abuja.
- Solar Inverter and CCTV installation business (I'm still in this business)
- Financial Coaching (I'm still in this business)
- My latest business is Chicken processing. (The Agric value-chain business is one sure business people can look into. You can't go wrong)

I'm looking for a mentor for these Agric value chain businesses though:
- Cassava processing
- Palm oil trade (I have some knowledge of this business, but I need mature minds to relate with to get better and current understanding of the business)
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by black9: 12:16pm On May 15, 2020
wealthgrowers:
What an interesting thread. These are some of the businesses I've tried.

- Commodity trading (I lost money a lot, and was duped once)
- Website design ( I'm still in this business)
- Real estate Agent ( I sold a few landed properties and rented out some properties, but I have a different view about real estate now. I believe more in Farm estates now, and I'm looking for partners for projects I have in mind)
- I sold female shoes at some point in Abuja.
- Solar Inverter and CCTV installation business (I'm still in this business)
- Financial Coaching (I'm still in this business)
- My latest business is Chicken processing. (The Agric value-chain business is one sure business people can look into. You can't go wrong)

I'm looking for a mentor for these Agric value chain businesses though:
- Cassava processing
- Palm oil trade (I have some knowledge of this business, but I need mature minds to relate with to get better and current understanding of the business)

Trust me, he's your dude, he's got this crew of change agents he's mentoring and they are all doing fantastic
Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Chuky7(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2020
black9:

Yea. Check out @seunosigbesan and zsheunic on Instagram
okay...love the Johnson though...

1 Like

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 15, 2020
black9:

What skills you got and are you interested in any form of mentorship?
photography, fabrication and yes am very interested in any form of mentorship

1 Like

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Cellahaircare01: 3:54pm On May 15, 2020
I’m doing locs establishments and maintenance to include micro locks and sisterlocks in Abuja, Nigeria.. @cellalocs

Re: How Many Businesses Have You Done? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cellahaircare01:
I’m doing locs establishments and maintenance to include micro locks and sisterlocks in Abuja, Nigeria.. @cellalocs

Can you do crochet locs like in the below vid? Do you have any experience with the method? (The web/wrap type method in the vid, not the common poke in and out method)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isOYgJTgNEI

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can Start With 300k / Obi Cubana Relaxing And Eating, In Private Jet, With Friends, After Leaving EFCC / Set Up Small Manufacturing Units In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.