Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,000 members, 7,845,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only (5655 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by chii8(f): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nothing really but I seem not to be able to attract good men my way... Only tete boyfriend with too many sad stories.. Mtcheew

You mean yeye boyfriends...
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
chii8:

You mean yeye boyfriends...
Lol... Yes
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
culturedboss:

Yes,The boy recently got admission into the university.
Your son?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Belafonte(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You're still missing the point. Don't generalise Nigerian Feminists because some people talk with the back of their mouth. Because you've met some who don't practice what they preach doesn't mean the rest are like that.

Na so. The true Scotsman fallacy.

Not all SARS officers are crazed killers, doesn’t mean you won’t give yourself brain if one stops you and starts asking questions.

The human mind has evolved to understand patterns and act accordingly in order to ensure survival of the species. You are all guilty until proven innocent.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
culturedboss:

Yes,The boy recently got admission into the university.
Nice, you took the right decision then.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:
Two men above mentioned things that have to do with business, very valid reasons to be depressed... Yet take a look at the two females, just like a lot of young Nigerian women, their only problem in life always have to do with lack of men - no ambition, no personal development, nothing...

And dem go dey vex with me anytime I deal with dem hot hot.. just imagine undecided
Pls shut up! They said source of depression Mr Man abi u want the ladies to fabricate lies to please you? Not everyone has career or money issues biko

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..It's a big shame bro.But the funny part is that they will still be claiming feminists and independent women.
That a lady is independent doesn't mean she needs no man naw... Why una dey yarn like illiterates for here sef? Oprah Winfrey with all her wealth still has a man beside her. Feminism and independence does not translate to lesbianism.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
culturedboss:
I got my 17yr old gf pregnant at 18.She was so naive that she only knew she was pregnant when she was 4months gone.My dream before then was to never to have a child out of wedlock,nor a baby mama but boom!!We were fresher's in a private Christian university,It had happened.She was 5months pregnant before I knew it.We were both depressed and confused,Soon She dropped out of school coz of the pregnancy.I also had to drop out coz I couldn't concentrate.
We Couldn't have pulled through if not for the kind of understanding parents we both had they were so supportive.Up til this moment my life has never been the same.That particular incident changed my world,changed me.
Depression is not a mood you can just get over, it's a disease in which the brain ceases to register pleasurable activities as pleasurable.Pls, If you know someone who's suffering from this terrible debilitating condition, give them a hug, hold their hand, tell them they are loved and care for them. Tell them to fight for the light.
Life itself can be like a cliff and u can be at Verge.I pray someone will be there to catch u when u fall.
If only u see the situation as a blessing, you won't b depressed. Thr thought of bringing a child to this world should ginger you to make everywhere soft... Abi u want ur parents to care totally for the child? Did they help you with d in and out
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by mrblessed(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyindidi:
I wish I fit open up
We know you won't, because your prevailing online persona will surely contradict your account. Just look for someone offline to talk to, because guys here won't look the other way.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls shut up! They said source of depression Mr Man abi u want the ladies to fabricate lies to please you? Not everyone has career or money issues biko
You must be an idíot of varying proportions to quote me with this incoherent rambling of a toddler.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Triniti(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kendumazy:

Mheen! That's huge. Can you state how you manage to lose such amount? What kind of business deal? Was it your fault or its as a result of unforeseen circumstances. Just want to learn sir.
Unforeseen circumstances bro, I go dey alright las las
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

You must be an idíot of varying proportions to quote me with this incoherent rambling of a toddler.
Taaah, shut it once again.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Sixfeetbelle: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Belafonte:

Na so. The true Scotsman fallacy.

Not all SARS officers are crazed killers, doesn’t mean you won’t give yourself brain if one stops you and starts asking questions.

The human mind has evolved to understand patterns and act accordingly in order to ensure survival of the species. You are all guilty until proven innocent. Thank you

Going by your ideology, all men should be dogs but I know some who are not. Yes, the human mind has evolved to understand patterns, but even science keeps a window of exception to every rule or proof ever made. Logic and philosophy are not far behind.

But I can see you already have a preconceived notion about this matter so I won't argue it further.

Have a good day.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 5:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Taaah, shut it once again.
Don't go and work hard, be waiting for a man to lift you out of poverty.

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
mrblessed:
We know you won't, because your prevailing online persona will surely contradict your account. Just look for someone offline to talk to, because guys here won't look the other way.
Someone offline is a no no
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

She dey find love
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyindidi:
Lol, abroad based husbandgrin I see
That's the cause of her depression. cheesy
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

She maybe going through depression be nice grin
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyindidi:
She maybe going through depression be nice grin
Be nice to a lazy opportunitist?

Babe, I know your story... if someone in your position is talking of depression, it will be taken seriously.

But for that one, I'm even ready to buy 1carton of sniper for her to make her pain go away.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

Uhmmm, if that was what u deduced from my comment you there, then u not even smart as you'd like people to believe... Mtcheew
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

Babe, I know your story... if someone in your position is talking of depression, it will be taken seriously.

But for that one, I'm even ready to buy 1carton of sniper for her to make her pain go away.
E pain ammmmmmm! Lolzzzz... Bloody rat
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

See him ejaculating over my post... Buhhhaaahhhaa.. Immature entity.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
SweetCunt97:
E pain ammmmmmm! Lolzzzz... Bloody rat
SweetCunt97:
See him ejaculating over my post... Buhhhaaahhhaa.. Immature entity.
SweetCunt97:
Uhmmm, if that was what u deduced from my comment you there, then u not even smart as you'd like people to believe... Mtcheew
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by loshybab(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Belafonte:
Depression is a symptom of entitlement, and maybe conceit. When you feel entitled to certain things, money, good health, a better life, you might feel depressed if you are unable to attain these things.

However, be reminded this is life and nothing is promised to anybody. Life is a respecter of nobody. As we speak, some people are battling with coronavirus through no fault of their own, they have the choice of being depressed or living the rest of their days coming to terms with their lot and dying happy.

A couple of months ago, while cities were wiped out either through fire or through hurricane. You dey Naija you dey para say you no get work.
[code][/code]
If you are alive you have hope, the energy you’re wasting to depression should be utilized in building the future you desire. You don’t wish yourself into the life of your dreams, you build it.

Depression is a sign of ignorance and an unimaginative mind. Believe you can and you will.
Very deep message.[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Belafonte(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Going by your ideology, all men should be dogs but I know some who are not. Yes, the human mind has evolved to understand patterns, but even science keeps a window of exception to every rule or proof ever made. Logic and philosophy are not far behind.

But I can see you already have a preconceived notion about this matter so I won't argue it further.

Have a good day.

Key phrase: Window of Exception.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

This your sharp mouth eeh grin e wrong to look for abroad Bobo? grin Leave my sweetheart for me, she fit dey go through a lot
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyindidi:
This your sharp mouth eeh grin e wrong to look for abroad Bobo? grin Leave my sweetheart for me, she fit dey go through a lot
Bia nwanyi, I ain't going through alot OK. That thread was simply an attention seeking thread and I didn't even reply any pm. Leave that egoistic maniac to continue ranting
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Sixfeetbelle: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Belafonte:

Key phrase: Window of Exception.

I used that phrase to show you I'm not close-minded about men despite the lot I've met. I'm not waiting for them to prove themselves because I allow a minute chance that one of them is different from the past.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Oyindidi(f): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Bia nwanyi, I ain't going through alot OK. That thread was simply an attention seeking thread and I didn't even reply any pm. Leave that egoistic maniac to continue ranting
Lol lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Belafonte(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I used that phrase to show you I'm not close-minded about men despite the lot I've met. I'm not waiting for them to prove themselves because I allow a minute chance that one of them is different from the past.

We’re still saying the same thing. The difference is in the approach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is God Showing Me Signs? / Thank You NL / What Is The Importance Of Marriage Certificate In The Hands Of The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.