Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,679 members, 7,854,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only (5671 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Westernlove: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That a lady is independent doesn't mean she needs no man naw... Why una dey yarn like illiterates for here sef? Oprah Winfrey with all her wealth still has a man beside her. Feminism and independence does not translate to lesbianism.

You, How much you get for Account?
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Magnoliaa(f): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

Absolute yada yada. cheesy

I don't even know what to deal with - the misrepresentation of my comments or the fact that you seem to have been following me around for quite a while when I don't even know you.

Both pathetic but either way, I won't stop typing my opinions because it hurts your feelings.

Keep trying so hard. 'You hear?' Keep wailing and displaying, pretending to be what you're not.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

More of shameful. When a man isn’t using his God given energy to work hard or innovate, it will accumulate in his mouth. I bet dating that dude will feel like a lesbian relationship.

Spits*
Lol.. cheesy

Please reserve your shame for yourself bimbo and quit imagining what dating me will feel like. cheesy
In my imagination, I'd rather watch a horse rape you than assume what dating you will feel like.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Westernlove: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

hat one be like who dey find love or opportunity? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5226231/abroad-based-husband-needed-please

https://www.nairaland.com/5357028/single-lonely-bored-too

Lol Nairaland Detectives no get Joy at all, See Casting. I don laff tire for those thread.....Nigerian femalesand their counterparts Simps are unarguably the dumbest set of people on earth. What they know how to do best Is Begi Begi....

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Egungun be careful. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Keep trying so hard. 'You hear?' Keep wailing and displaying, pretending to be what you're not.

Trying so hard to be what exactly?
Pretending to be what exactly?

cheesycheesy

I'm sure if I go through your post history, I bet I will see a comment where you're complaining about not having a man...that's the only explanation for you being upset at my post here.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by SweetCunt97(f): 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Westernlove:

You, How much you get for Account?
Not much. But it pays my bills and stops me from begging or being insulted.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol Nairaland Detectives no get Joy at all, See Casting. I don laff tire for those thread.....Nigerian femalesand their counterparts Simps are unarguably the dumbest set of people on earth. What they know how to do best Is Begi Begi....
No be small thing...
Depressed because no man cheesy

What a disgrace to their parents after spending on education.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Magnoliaa(f): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

Trying so hard to be what exactly?
Pretending to be what exactly?

cheesycheesy

I'm sure if I go through your post history, I bet I will see a comment where you're complaining about not having a man...that's the only explanation for you being upset at my post here.

That you're cool, calm and collected. A matured person. When you're everything but. smiley

Trying to salvage... whatever. See, you even want to go through my posts. Yet you don't sulk and obsess about women.

You just can't let it/us be. Admit it, that's all. I don't care if you share your opinions or not.
Why the heck would I be upset at your post because I don't have a man?? I no understand?? ?? You're proving me right. Why do you care if I have a man or not? What's it got to do with anything here?
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
I suspected it... cheesycheesy

I already know local champ Poco is eternally in search for a man, but was wondering why you Magnolia was taking my post personal
Magnoliaa:
pineapple and lemon.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

That you're cool, calm and collected. A matured person. When you're everything but. smiley
Trying to salvage... whatever. See, you even want to go through my posts. Yet you don't sulk and obsess about women.
You just can't let it/us be. Admit it, that's all. I don't care if you share your opinions or not.
Why the heck would I be upset at your post because I don't have a man?? I no understand?? ?? You're proving me right. Why do you care if I have a man or not? What's it got to do with anything here?
But anyone who knows crackhaus knows that I have always been anti-feminism, anti-SJWs, anti-opportunist Nigerian women, right from my earliest days on this forum. cheesy

So I wonder what time I began trying or pretending to be cool and matured.
Or can a misogynist ever be cool and matured in the eyes of a Nigerian woman? cheesycheesy

The idea has always been to get y'all as irritated as possible, not win your approval which is worth nothing in the open market. grin

You're really not that sharp...

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Magnoliaa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
crackkhaus:
I suspected it... cheesycheesy

I already Poco is eternally in search for a man, but was wondering why you Magnolia was taking my post personal

Wow. The heights of juvenility. Dude searched my posts LOL. You're an agbaya sha and very jobless. But anyway, you never said anything about not being one.

So, I'm confused, heartbroken. Do you also know I don't intend to get married and have never had sex? There's more if you're interested in knowing. To effectively gaslight me.

I say again: you're obsessed.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Wow. The heights of juvenility. Dude searched my posts LOL. You're an agbaya sha and very jobless. But anyway, you never said anything about not being one.

So, I'm confused, heartbroken. Do you also know I don't intend to get married and have never had sex? There's more if you're interested in knowing. To effectively gaslight me.

Lmao. You don’t know what you are up against. That one will tie wrapper, put chewing stick in his mouth and be waiting at your doormot. grin
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
Magnoliaa:

[/s]
Obsessed with you? Lmao cheesy

Girl, I didn't even know you until today..

What the hell are you smoking?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Magnoliaa(f): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

But anyone who knows crackhaus knows that I have always been anti-feminism, anti-SJWs, anti-opportunist Nigerian women, right from my earliest days on this forum. cheesy

So I wonder what time I began trying or pretending to be cool and matured.
Or can a misogynist ever be cool and matured in the eyes of a Nigerian woman? cheesycheesy

The idea has always been to get y'all as irritated as possible, not win your approval which is worth nothing in the open market. grin

You're really not that sharp...

See me see wahala. You go tire.

I (initially) said you cry about women. You objected. Asked me for where you've ever lamented about some kind of woman. Like you're not bothered.

Now you're coming back to agree to what I said.

You're one heck of a confused dude.

At least, you would've spared the back and forth by conceding earlier.

Simple message is you're bothered, obsessed by women and modernism, traditionalism(because you insulted women using their bodies to get money, not working) gets on your nerves.

P.S I get mad over what I get mad over, has nothing to do with you.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. You don’t know what you are up against. That one will tie wrapper, put chewing stick in his mouth and be waiting at your doormot. grin
Someone should help me ask this local champ what her own is inside this matter oo. grin

I no wan do you, is it by force?

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Magnoliaa(f): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
crackkhaus:
[s][/s]
Obsessed with you? Lmao cheesy

Girl, I didn't even know you until today..

What the hell are you smoking?

Correction, obsessed over women.

You went through my posts.

To prove I'm crazy about you/your posts.

Now who's smoking something?

Me, I know you.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

See me see wahala. You go tire.

I (initially) said you cry about women. You objected. Asked me for where you've ever lamented about some kind of woman. Like you're not bothered.

Now you're coming back to agree to what I said.

You're one heck of a confused dude.

At least, you would've spared the back and forth by conceding earlier.

Simple message is you're bothered, obsessed by women and modernism, traditionalism(because you insulted women using their bodies to get money, not working) gets on your nerves.

P.S I get mad over what I get mad over, has nothing to do with you.
So crying about women is now the same thing as posting stuff to get y'all irritated while I laugh my black ass away... Lol
You're really as dense as a dead mahogany stump.

Everyone knows who's confused here magnolica - you're the pineapple, remember? grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Magnoliaa(f): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

The guy just kept spinning and spinning the narrative to make it look like he's the one everyone is raving about.

Yet he's bringing things about me up.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Japa when you see their mentions.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Correction, obsessed over women.

You went through my posts.

To prove I'm crazy about you/your posts.

Now who's smoking something?

Me, I know you.
Uhn uhn, now we're getting somewhere. cheesy

Are you an ex?
That would be very unlikely because all my exes are super cool with me and I'm pretty sure I've never dated a stvpid pineapple before grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

The guy just kept spinning and spinning the narrative to make it look like he's the one everyone is raving about.

Yet he's bringing things about me up.
Well both of you have spent the last page discussing me.
So yea, that's quite the rave... grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Magnoliaa(f): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
crackkhaus:

So crying about women is now the same thing as posting stuff to get y'all irritated while I laugh my black ass away... Lol
You're really as dense than a dead mahogany stump.

Everyone knows who's confused here magnolica - you're the pineapple, remember? grin

There. That's it. What's obsession if not that?

You Don't see me posting about my man troubles, do you?

You're not riling nada. Mangolica, pineapple, booless - which next? Slut and single mother? That's all you have?

You've disgraced yourself enough, Methuselah.

I won't stop you from getting into my mentions (or NL history), but I'll tell you to stop.

I wasn't getting dirty with you. And I'm not going to.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by Magnoliaa(f): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Quote me anywhere, the worst thing that can happen to a man is to talk too much on everything. To the point that people start tagging you on petty gossips. He will claim not to know you, then slowly begins to contradict himself.

Japa when you see their mentions.

I'm done with him.
Smh
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

There. That's it. What's obsession if not that?

You Don't see me posting about my man troubles, do you?

You're not riling nada. Mangolica, pineapple, booless - which next? Slut and single mother? That's all you have?

You've disgraced yourself enough, Methuselah.

I won't stop you from getting into my mentions (or NL history), but I'll tell you to stop.

I wasn't getting dirty with you. And I'm not going to.
Cry your heart out...

Are you also a slut and single mother? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by pocohantas(f): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

I'm done with him.
Smh

Smart move kiss. Now watch him look for the next person to bicker with.
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Magnoliaa:

I'm done with him.
Smh

But you came on to me first na grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Smart move kiss. Now watch him look for the next person to bicker with.
Lmao.. cheesy

You're just thirsty, but I'm not interested...
You kinda disgust me.

Go to a beach or something... anything to take your mind off me please.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by pocohantas(f): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Anywhere them enter, yawa go dey.
It is them o, not you.

AVOID THEM like Corona virus. grin

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by izzou(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:
Anywhere them enter, yawa go dey.
It is them o, not you. grin

undecided
Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by crackkhaus: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
I have turned her into a motivational speaker... cheesycheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only by pocohantas(f): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Accept S*x After Marriage, I Did And I Am Regretting Now–married Lady Says / What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? / What Is The Significance Of Having A Baby's Hair Cut @ The Age Of One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.