Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos (73404 Views)

Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl / 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Justiceleague1: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Thank God she wasn't mined on top of the force
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Forcefully Trick 20 year old It's well...
Woman, don't do that. Don't stoop that low.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Mateen1000: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

You motherfucking dumb. Rapist.
U think Pussy is dat special and scarce grin Dindinrin Omo, I respect ur mumurity grin

Too much pussy for me, I keep running away from them sef undecided

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Mraproko1: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
I will teach only 100 persons how to produce school chalk and make huge profit interested WhatsApp me on 09019506986
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by akmath: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
P.M EXPRESS AND POLICE worst(est) combination ever.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by iswallker(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
The same girl in the photo raped by how many men now.. grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Joefat: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is not acceptable and I don't believe it.. I meet a girl at night club and we had some conversations and she agreed to go with me. I couldn't take her to my house because of the distance and we brach at a hotel, but the surprised part of my story was that, when I go down with this girl, I was forcefully to have one round with her. Because it was so wind. I couldn't stand it, then I asked her age, and she said she about to 18th.. and I double her money. So a girl at 20th.. I think this people are not telling us the full stories..

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by backbone503(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
The Nigerian police and justice system is a big scam. A female can just cook-up a rape allegation against a man, get him arrest and he spends scores of years in prison without been convicted of the crime nor proper investigation carried out. We are really an endangered species in this clime. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Kizyte:
I stayed in Asia for 1 year and 6 months, it was a ZERO CRIME there... The first week I arrived Abuja, I witnessed two robbery operations within the area, then I realized we do not have a government
[/s]

Crap.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
20 year old no b underage o.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Woman, don't do that. Don't stoop that low.

Forcefully, I can understand but forcefully trick a 20 year old? Hell no!
Na only two of them know wetin really transpire inside that room undecided I can't judge

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Akanoaaa(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
People who easily believe women about rape allegations these days are very stupid I swear. For example; you meet a girl today and she will claim to be virgin and you found your way into her skirt and you discovered the place has been rubbed countless times and due to curiosity you ask her what happen to her virginity cause you remember she told you she's a virgin and she will jejely tell you that she was raped and it was once but the truth is that, she was not raped and she has probably had sex more than 5 times. Am talking from experience. Not once not twice.

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Akanoaaa:
People who easily believe women about rape allegations these days are very stupid I swear. For example; you meet a girl today and she will claim to be virgin and you found your way into her skirt and you discovered the place has been rubbed countless times and due to curiosity you ask her what happen to her virginity cause you remember she told you she's a virgin and she will jejely tell you that she was raped and it was once but the truth is that, she was not raped and she has probably had sex more than 5 times. Am talking from experience. Not once not twice.

Rape happens but most rape allegations are FAKE

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by explosiveskull(m): 12:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Mateen1000:
20yrs Is Matured Already

If you don’t read the whole story b4 u quote me to type ““because she’s matured does that guarantee rape”” Thunder will fire you ni o

She said she was Lured into having sex, And y’all think thats not a bargain that went wrong undecided

Any Rape Case is Automatically True to Nigerians
I share your sentiments too, en no pay the lady well and she was advised to retaliate by accusing him of rape, this is a normal case with so many disgruntled ladies.

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Mateen1000:

U think Pussy is dat special and scarce grin Dindinrin Omo, I respect ur mumurity grin

Too much pussy for me, I keep running away from them sef undecided

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Ivebeenbanned(f): 12:02am On Mar 13, 2020
Lucid1:

Forcefully, I can understand but forcefully trick a 20 year old? Hell no!
Na only two of them know wetin really transpire inside that room undecided I can't judge
Didn't ask, don't care. Plus, you're a man.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by hopexter(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2020
BlackfireX:
Abeg how.much is olosho in the Area

Doesn't the story sound funny to you? It's simply because there was no financial agreement, greed led to hatred and you know what that leads to. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by tomdon(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2020
Melison:
Bros why nw, if u can't hold urself go patronise s3x workers na,stop bringing shame to us everyday abeg,we get much on our plate already nw

Shame to who
You?
In his house?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by surgical: 12:23am On Mar 13, 2020
Kizyte:
I stayed in Asia for 1 year and 6 months, it was a ZERO CRIME there... The first week I arrived Abuja, I witnessed two robbery operations within the area, then I realized we do not have a government
Nigerians don't know the importance of government
That's why they use sentiments to elect olodo leaders who will latter misgovern them

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by tomdon(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2020
deepwater:

Age is not the contention here, consent is!

it is a woman's world though..... her words against his.....

Which useless woman's world
Her words alone does not suffice in convicting the man.
So her mere saying, I didn't consent makes the man guilty?
I blame the police who effected the arrest. But that is how the Nigerian police operates, when a complainant just gives them small money, fiam the suspect is inside cell
The poor man is just being detained illegally.
Rape is a criminal offence but the police have a duty of due diligence not just depriving the man of his freedom.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Akanoaaa(m): 12:32am On Mar 13, 2020
Lucid1:

Rape happens but most rape allegations are FAKE

That's why I said "easily". Serious investigation must be done in every rape allegations especially if the victim is above 18.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by juman(m): 12:34am On Mar 13, 2020
Rape is rape.

The story is common occurrence between boyfriends and girls in this country.
Huge numbers of constitutional rape incidents across the country daily.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by lmm4real: 12:59am On Mar 13, 2020
Mateen1000:
20yrs Is Matured Already

If you don’t read the whole story b4 u quote me to type ““because she’s matured does that guarantee rape”” Thunder will fire you ni o

She said she was Lured into having sex, And y’all think thats not a bargain that went wrong undecided

There is a lot of lies in this girls statement o, God forgive me. See how the young man has been roped and no one is ready to listen to him, even the judge chaii. No one is really safe, this can happen to any one, anybody. undecided

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nwaonyishi69: 1:01am On Mar 13, 2020
This sex offences must be a curse on Yorubas .
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by AK481(m): 1:05am On Mar 13, 2020
icebird25:
Keyword
Forcefully
Trick..
20 years old
Abeg make una help me explain

In his apartment
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by seunfape(m): 1:44am On Mar 13, 2020
Fake story
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Kiddllc: 1:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Mateen1000:
20yrs Is Matured Already

You may be right but most likely wrong.. it said she gave in out of fear for her life & even if she's 50 years old, sex without her consent is pure rape. And again u people of the west can go any length for pussay & money... i wouldn't be surprised if na touch and follow him take carry the babe enter room. But if its a lie the court would find that out & the hoe made to suffer.. I don't really trust these hoes too undecided

3 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Kiddllc: 2:01am On Mar 13, 2020
Joefat:
This is not acceptable and I don't believe it.. I meet a girl at night club and we had some conversations and she agreed to go with me. I couldn't take her to my house because of the distance and we brach at a hotel, but the surprised part of my story was that, when I go down with this girl, I was forcefully to have one round with her. Because it was so wind. I couldn't stand it, then I asked her age, and she said she about to 18th.. and I double her money. So a girl at 20th.. I think this people are not telling us the full stories..
In English pls sad
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Reference(m): 2:09am On Mar 13, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Lured her into his apartment ? Lol.. you go visit man for house what did you think he was calling you for.. to eat his food and drink his juice.

Many of these girls are misusing and exagerrating this issue of rape and are getting away with it easily.. no thanks to them feminism and woman rights .

No thanks to stupid men that smile when lured by predatory women. Men and women please stay apart and find better things to do with their time. Men should spend their productive years developing themselves.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by blazesam(m): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2020
What nonsense, sometimes we need to be careful, 20years and pretend to be rape.. is the house where she went the only house 5km away from other cribs..? Why didn't she shout, do you guys believe that opening a woman's lap when she doesn't want it is the most difficult task? She enjoy the thing and am sure she release her own count self join am... Nonsense rape. For these reason am also going to read law just for my fellow guys.. once the take a rape case to the court now, female judges react stupidily upon because it a female counterpart case... Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer / Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.