Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos (73440 Views)

Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl / 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Mruwa1(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Woman come visit u na normal u find r attractive talk to r let r know ur intention somehow if u torch r she say stop u torch r again she say stop u come force r ,when u force r u done rape r b dat. Even if u dey wit ur baby she say no u come use strong head dey get r na rape be dat because she nor agree . And waiting u go enjoy self when d person when u dey force to make love to nor dey moan she just dey cry and dey beg
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Onyekachi419:

Mature for rape or what exactly

Good funny question
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by 27Pushing30: 8:10am On Mar 13, 2020
No comment
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by musazulyadain: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2020
how sure?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by angelfallz(m): 8:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by lucky4west: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2020
i'm not a rapist, have and will never support a rapist but the police should do a proper investigation...how do you trick, forcefully penetrate a 20 years old lady? ladies find it easy to hang some men on a double cross with allegation

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by 6digitscomrade: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Forcefully Trick 20 year old It's well...
d case will change to OBT obtain by trick if the guy bribe police or get a good lawyer .. we all know it was a biz deal gone awry

2 Likes

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by korede12345(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2020
Kizyte:
I stayed in Asia for 1 year and 6 months, it was a ZERO CRIME there... The first week I arrived Abuja, I witnessed two robbery operations within the area, then I realized we do not have a government

Pls go back to Asia and leave us here.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 8:52am On Mar 13, 2020
BlackfireX:
Abeg how.much is olosho in the Area

1k shot time
Full time 3 k
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Akpan01: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2020
These Magistrate courts are seriously working in favor of the Female gender. I perceive this is gross gender issue.
Now, the publication has dented this man's name by publishing it, while the lady accusing the man is made anonymous, why?
Now, the man is made to be remanded in Prison and the Lady goes home scot-free. Why?
Now the man is sent to be tortured at DPP in the disguise of 'advice.' while the lady is hailed to her home? Why?
Have we ever asked our Judicial system what is the Future of these men in their Society after 20 years of unlawful and wicked prosecution?
Okay, say pay 2Million naira after 6months in prison (we no even know where this money(Cursed money) dey enter sef) or face 20 years imprisonment.
At this point, I make bold to say that we need a Traditional Court for our people, where the both parties will have to swear by the gods in a Shrine. 'The gods' will now be the prosecutor.
Because, as it is going so. The trend of rape is what will turn this country to where Bestiality, Homosexuals and Lesbianism will rapidly increase. Mark my words.
The last one I heard was when a Wife was on the verge of suing her Husband for rape Charges. Just because she now receives more pay than her Husband.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Akpan01: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2020
So, are we saying the safest thing to do is to kill the Girl if she dare... And know that it can be stated to be Death due to self-defence. Just an observation sha o!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 13, 2020
anonimi:

Can someone please borrow this individual a little bit of sense? He urgently needs it.
Thanks in advance for helping him out of his misery.

Common sense is not common mumu, when the oops said the man should be killed she have common sense and when I said the lady in question, her leg should be cut off to balance the equation then you fool do not have a common sense ba?
I wish a lady accuse you of rape in Nigeria which I no will be false but you will serve 24yrs in prison idiot
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
painment

When they have nothing reasonable to say they resort to getting messy, anyway be my guest, I'm the queen of insults

So you indirectly agreed that you're potential rapiist...ok, that's a good start.now is it possible to open your mouth and TELL THE GIRL I AM SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU AND I HOPE YOU WON'T MIND SEX WITH ME IF YOU COME TO MY HOUSE instead of jumping on her like a base animal that has no capacity to reason?

Imagine your neighbors looking at you as a raapist or when you come around people start carrying their little daughters away so that you will not do what you know how to do best? undecided

Sick barbaric pig

No be only rapist...lol
My dear s€x is only expensive for those ur broke a$$ boyfriends.
U need not think about how many of ur kind ready to experience bedtime with me dis weekend. Why will I rape wen dey all are throwing themselves at me.
I only made reference to ur feminist generalization of ur evil perspective of men. I never supported any rapist, buh u judging n making ur conclusion on a case dat is still a mere accusation only implies u lack common sense.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by ebhohon: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=odehaj post=87397468] Leave matter! Go ask Mike Tyson wetin dock am for 6years but was released after 3years for good behavior. He was a pageant judge in a Miss Black American pageant. Six count with 10 years imprisonment each. 10 years to run concurrently.
Tyson said before his sentencing:
"I don't come here begging for mercy, ma'am," he said. "I can't see anything good coming from this. I'm here prepared to expect the worst. I've been crucified, humiliated worldwide."
After he is released from prison, he will be on probation for four years. During his probation, Mr. Tyson must undergo psychotherapy and perform at least 100 hours of community service on behalf of young people.
In addition, Mr. Tyson was assessed a fine of $30,000 and ordered to pay court costs of $113...
The girl, Desiree Washington, who knew Tyson for a year & accepted to go out on a late night date with him, only to turn and accuse him of rape.
Guys be very careful when dealing with women..Since “such matter” is not usually done in the open, people would believe them before you.
very correct they believe them against you and the women know this and they are using it against men. Nigerian security is not matured enough to do thorough investigation. i will advise guys kindly avoid them or ensure that their is enough evidence that it is consensual.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Kizyte(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2020
korede12345:

Pls go back to Asia and leave us here.
...criminals are contented with crimes
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

No be only rapist...lol
My dear s€x is only expensive for those ur broke a$$ boyfriends.
U need not think about how many of ur kind ready to experience bedtime with me dis weekend. Why will I rape wen dey all are throwing themselves at me.
I only made reference to ur feminist generalization of ur evil perspective of men. I never supported any rapist, buh u judging n making ur conclusion on a case dat is still a mere accusation only implies u lack common sense.
if you yourself do not have capacity to reason why would you be subtly justifying raaape then when I punctured your watery rants you're now telling me loose girls throw themselves at you.of course that is natural.rotten food or cabbage will attract flies.thats not news wink
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Hahahaha so they are yahoo boys? I used see those funny Ads and promo almost every, WhatsApp and even ig cheesy I’m like una relation no get money to double and quadruple na me u love pass ur mother, father and relatives that u want to double my money for me free of charge o shocked

What is so funny is sm will swear in the name of god and gods that it must work, they are almost convincing if not that me sef be actor grin, Tonto Dike no reach me grin
most of them are yahoo boys oo.dont send money to anybody"s account with the believe that the person u sending it will double the money for u.u send money na voice mail e go enter cheesy.many of them full facebook..scammers cheesy.many of them use hacked female accounts to fool u.there was one the other day using a muslim girl"s facebook account and urging me to send money to him promising he will double the money for me withing a week.i told the guy i dont talk to scammers and he was insiting that he is a female and a strict muslim and has three kids and his married and can never scam anyone cheesy.i was just wondering why will a guy be pretending to be a muslim housewife cheesy.despiration of these yahoo yahoo boys grin..there is one particular babe wey dey work for customs wey most yahoo boys dey use her pics for facebook.the babe don suffer i swear grin.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
because you're a man and you can't possibly fall in love with a man na cheesy
but they use hacked female facebook accounts to talk to me and they pretend to be females grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2020
lefulefu:
most of them are yahoo boys oo.dont send money to anybody"s account with the believe that the person u sending it will double the money for u.u send money na voice mail e go enter cheesy.many of them full facebook..scammers cheesy.many of them use hacked female accounts to fool u.there was one the other day using a muslim girl"s facebook account and urging me to send money to him promising he will double the money for me withing a week.i told the guy i dont talk to scammers and he was insiting that he is a female and a strict muslim and has three kids and his married and can never scam anyone cheesy.i was just wondering why will a guy be pretending to be a muslim housewife cheesy.despiration of these yahoo yahoo boys grin.

Hahaha unimaginable scammers grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Myself2(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Forcefully Trick 20 year old It's well...

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Hahaha unimaginable scammers grin
they ARe here too on nl so be careful cheesy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Pinkie2018(f): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Lured her into his apartment ? Lol.. you go visit man for house what did you think he was calling you for.. to eat his food and drink his juice.

Many of these girls are misusing and exagerrating this issue of rape and are getting away with it easily.. no thanks to them feminism and woman rights .
Does it mean that any girl that comes to visit you , and refused to have sex with her, you will rape her??. Does it also mean that visiting a guy is a crime and you have to be raped for it. If it's so, all the guys I have visited would have raped me. Pls try to be logical and have empathy. You men should learn to control your sexual urge. That's what different us from animals
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2020
grin
lefulefu:
but they use hacked female facebook accounts to talk to me and they pretend to be females grin

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Pinkie2018(f): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2020
kennosklint:
Not true. 20yrs nor be 10yrs old pikin Biko
Don't you also know that even a 20 years old man can rape a 35 year old lady. Men are far stronger than women. Pls rape is rape , it doesn't matter the age of the victim. When you see bad thing pls condemn it. Don't always blame the victim because they are wicker or because they are women
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Pinkie2018(f): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2020
Mandelus:

Then the girls leg should be cut off too.
I don't believe any rape case in Nigeria
wait till they rap your sister or daughter before u believe
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Olunmercy56(f): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Woman, don't do that. Don't stoop that low.

Yes ma undecided undecided
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Olunmercy56(f): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2020
Myself2:

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?

cheesy cheesy
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Jman06(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2020
I wonder the joy people derive from rape. sexx is better enjoyed with a willing partner!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Pinkie2018(f): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Lured her into his apartment ? Lol.. you go visit man for house what did you think he was calling you for.. to eat his food and drink his juice.

Many of these girls are misusing and exagerrating this issue of rape and are getting away with it easily.. no thanks to them feminism and woman rights .
https://www.nairaland.com/5416056/20-year-old-man-rapes-kills-35-year-old
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Pinkie2018(f): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2020
biGDhAp:
for the love of puccy ... why rape?? highest buy indomie and egg for her make she spread am wide open for you..

but naija gels too.. pesin wetin una dey hide puccy from man like xay if man fvck una, e go reduce your life span ..

abeg make girls dey release puccy unto thee more often make we stop to dey hear cases of rape..

abeg
I hope you will tell that to your sister, wife, cousin or any female relatives to be releasing pusy to Everytime, dick and Harry to avoid stories of rape.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Justarandomguy: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2020
How can you forcefully trick a 20 year old?did he rape her on the street.
Abeg all these girls should have sense
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Pinkie2018(f): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2020
Why will a 35 year old man still be in the habit of sleeping with different women or raping. By 35,he should be married with kids and being responsible. And why do all guys believe that if a girl agree to visit you, she will also agree to sleep with you. A guy will have a girlfriend or wife he claims to love but will cease every opportunity to sleep with any girl he comes across. Most of the guys I visited all had one thing in mind "sex" and when I refuse they get annoyed and stop inviting me. Two tried to force themselves on me but I was resilient and escaped by God's grace. Since then I vowed not to visit any guy except we are already dating some few weeks or months. Men learn to control your sexual urge. Rape is destroys the victims emotionally and mentally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) / Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.