Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos (73402 Views)

Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl / 35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Pinkie2018:
I hope you will tell that to your sister, wife, cousin or any female relatives to be releasing pusy to Everytime, dick and Harry to avoid stories of rape.
.. lol.. naso e pain you reach. so you would rather they forcefully get it from you.

na you kuku sabi
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Digmygold: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2020
Pvssy brain like Ubunja. All in their empty skulls is sex.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Pinkie2018(f): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. lol.. naso e pain you reach. so you would rather they forcefully get it from you.

na you kuku sabi

I wonder how many ladies that refused you sex that you have raped. Rapist like u
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Blinks004: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2020
I wonder why there’s misuse of English construction. FORCEFULLY/ TRICK!!! 20yrs old? Cmon!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2020
Pinkie2018:
I wonder how many ladies that refused you sex that you have raped. Rapist like u
.. lol . read my post again . I don't support rape and I've never done it.

na you dey indirectly support . instead of you willingly spreading those legs. you'd rather have them force the prick into your puccy . well who knows. it could be your fetish. lol

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by purples25(f): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Anybody and any gender at any age can be raped or manipulated. Old and young people are often decieved or coerced into something they don't really know the implication of. We should be careful and watch who we follow. Maybe going to a mans house is better off limits because people twist things to look like you knew the deal, even when you innocently visited. Some ppl are so traumatized and desensitized, so used to this, that when they go into a man's apartment, they expect it to be sex, even. It's sad.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by obstead200(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Forcefully Trick 20 year old It's well...
my dear sister, thank God u saw what I am seeing.
This is simply a case of promise and fail. He promised the babe something in exchange for the pussy. He failed to deliver.
The babe has some very nasty and evil advisers plus a corrupt sugar daddy in the police force. The rest is history

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by asanwafo: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Nobody raped her. The settlement was not as she expected. To rape a 20yr old is not moi moiooo. Did she shout? If she did not, why?
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by asanwafo: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
okayyy so a man inviting a woman to his house with the intention of raaping her is justified ABI? After all na she use her leg waka come? What happened to clearly and expressly stating your intentions that this is what she should expect when coming so it doesn't catch her by surprise and the next thing is to raape?
Even if the intention is clearly stated and the settlement is below expectations, she can still claim rape.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by asanwafo: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
painment

When they have nothing reasonable to say they resort to getting messy, anyway be my guest, I'm the queen of insults

So you indirectly agreed that you're potential rapiist...ok, that's a good start.now is it possible to open your mouth and TELL THE GIRL I AM SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOU AND I HOPE YOU WON'T MIND SEX WITH ME IF YOU COME TO MY HOUSE instead of jumping on her like a base animal that has no capacity to reason?

Imagine your neighbors looking at you as a raapist or when you come around people start carrying their little daughters away so that you will not do what you know how to do best? undecided

Sick barbaric pig
Even when u tell her, she can still claim raped. Why is the poor always in the news about rape in Lagos? Don't the rich rape? Poor man's life so so wahala.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Kiddllc: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2020
dalass:

Many black men will rot in jail in a white man's world.
Even if you're already having sex with a lady and she told you to stop, just remove your p.nis jeje or it's a crime....

So Nigerian men should stop seeing every lady to come visit as consenting to whatever it is you feel like doing to her!

You are very funny sha grin
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Dollypie20(f): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2020
Still gullible at 20? Olohun je k'omo wa o gbon. If you're still dull at 20, sorry is your case.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by crafteck(m): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2020
Pinkie2018:
Aunty, you are fighting a battle judging only from the girls view. What if the man comes and says its all because he didn't pay up, will you remain on your conclusion.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by crafteck(m): 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
purples25:
Anybody and any gender at any age can be raped or manipulated. Old and young people are often decieved or coerced into something they don't really know the implication of. We should be careful and watch who we follow. Maybe going to a mans house is better off limits because people twist things to look like you knew the deal, even when you innocently visited. Some ppl are so traumatized and desensitized, so used to this, that when they go into a man's apartment, they expect it to be sex, even. It's sad.

Have it at the back of your mind that anybody can falsely make a rape accusation.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Jms85(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Forcefully Trick 20 year old It's well...
Maybe he no pay her well o..ladies!!
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
asanwafo:
Even when u tell her, she can still claim raped. Why is the poor always in the news about rape in Lagos? Don't the rich rape? Poor man's life so so wahala.
where did you put your ears when busola dakolo alleged that abiodun fatoyinbo raped her

Abi biodun too na poor man?

Till today no one knows who is actually guilty
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Olunmercy56(f): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Jms85:
Maybe he no pay her well o..ladies!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Olunmercy56(f): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
obstead200:
my dear sister, thank God u saw what I am seeing.
This is simply a case of promise and fail. He promised the babe something in exchange for the pussy. He failed to deliver.
The babe has some very nasty and evil advisers plus a corrupt sugar daddy in the police force. The rest is history

shocked shocked
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by JBoss25(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
Kizyte:
I stayed in Asia for 1 year and 6 months, it was a ZERO CRIME there... The first week I arrived Abuja, I witnessed two robbery operations within the area, then I realized we do not have a government
lie lie
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by seangy4konji: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2020
Dem lure twenty year old into apartment.

Make una fear God ooo..

Even a blind 20 year old no go enter house na...abi what am I missing..this women ehn...later they will find her dead body for gutter you would say people are devlish..maybe d guy after sex no give am better money he wan send am to prison..

When she deh say fuxk me faster no condom..nobody deh there ooi
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Pinkie2018:
wait till they rap your sister or daughter before u believe

No body is raping anything.
If you Wana go man house waiting you dey find there? Eatery centers done finish
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by googi: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2020
Well, they call it date rape.

At this point, no means no, even in the middle of the act and she has already come. If you haven't, think about your life and reputation and stop cold.

Actually, these days you may need a letter of consent from her lawyer. If you think about young men that are scarred for life,
Biko find olosho.

If you have prospect, rich or well bread and bred, pity your parents and save them.

1 Like

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by TrumpDonald2: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Lured her into his apartment ? Lol.. you go visit man for house what did you think he was calling you for.. to eat his food and drink his juice.

Many of these girls are misusing and exagerrating this issue of rape and are getting away with it easily.. no thanks to them feminism and woman rights .

Even at that bro, that a woman comes to your house doesn't mean she wants to sleep with you. We shouldn't justify rape just because she went to a guys house. Please let's change that mindset pls.

As a man you can make a move, if she says no, you leave her alone not force yourself on her.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Kyari79(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
This is not raping she just help him
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by PropertyBuying(f): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hezmatosky:
The story sef looks strange
That a 20year old was raped?

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by asanwafo: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
where did you put your ears when busola dakolo alleged that abiodun fatoyinbo raped her

Abi biodun too na poor man?

Till today no one knows who is actually guilty
That's what I am saying. Did any court transfer the case to Dp whatever? Did they arrest anyone? If it were the poor, one police officer looking for free Bleep will carry the matter for head.
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Legendguru: 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Forcefully ke when even 17 to 19 years university girls Pussyzx don wide like river. I had to uninstall Instagram from my phone coz those thirst trap kids between 17 and 19 Gavin gained admission early they already thought they are grown and post bikini on ig daily twerking here and there and sure those broke uni guys will be fuckkkin them daily
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2020
asanwafo:
That's what I am saying. Did any court transfer the case to Dp whatever? Did they arrest anyone? If it were the poor, one police officer looking for free Bleep will carry the matter for head.
well there was no substantial evidence hence biodun couldn't be arrested
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by CuteYvonne777: 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by Aboks(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Ade

Re: 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos by obstead200(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2020
LordAzubuike:
Lured her into his apartment ? Lol.. you go visit man for house what did you think he was calling you for.. to eat his food and drink his juice.

Many of these girls are misusing and exagerrating this issue of rape and are getting away with it easily.. no thanks to them feminism and woman rights .
seriously, the thing dey vex me.
Virtually any girl u touch can claim rape and actually make the story stick.
The rules of evidence governing determination of guilt in a rape circumstance need to be urgently reviewed thoroughly. It does not favour men at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebinebi Ernest: Youth Leader Killed In Edo (Graphic Photo) / Kidnapper Evans: How Much I Have In My Bank Accounts & How I Got Colon Cancer / Pastor Caught Sleeping With A Married Woman In His Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.