Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Guy Sells Engagement Ring Bought By His Girlfriend To Fix His Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Sells Engagement Ring Bought By His Girlfriend To Fix His Car (279 Views)

Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Sells Engagement Ring Bought By His Girlfriend To Fix His Car by shugaboz: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2020
According to a twitter user, Her supposed boyfriend sold the engagement ring she bought for him to propose to her since he has been complaining of not having money to buy ring to engage her and used the money to fix his car.

According to the lady who shared this sad event, she said

I bought an engagement ring for him to propose, because he once told me he couldn't afford to buy one for me. He took the ring, pawned it and fixed his car. I'm still breathing through the wound!

Source: GIDICECLE.COM

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Must Know About Relationship In 2020 / 1 Trillion Naira Giveaway. Send Acct ASAP / Five Hypocrisy Side Of Men Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.