Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) (8821 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by tunize(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
ElasticStone:
I overheard some fine girls saying they prefare guys with beards. Pls how can I genetically engineer beards on this my face that is smooth like mango? Even pimple no gree comot talkless of beards...

Fp pls.

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Rocktation, farano

Ubunja, martinez39s
Nor b to crave for am na to maintain am.well, the truth is that the beards stuff na gene which is natural buh i heard there is drug for it i don't know how tru. If only u had at all it wud have been a step to grooming the beards.I for like help u wit small one but nor b waitn dem dey transfer.
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Jeweltz(f): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
HeeBraHim2:
You has just said what pain me most in this life, ajeh I hate myself anytime I remember that i no get beard.

Beard make man mature enough in front of women.

It's make u feel confident.

Not all girls pls. Some women just like Common sense and a lot of money lol

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jeweltz:

Not all girls pls. Some women just like Common sense and a lot of money lol
Here we go, even money fit the bearded man than non bearded.

Someone who have do me a big favor if he or she told the name and where get d cream dat will make me have beard
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Jeweltz(f): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
HeeBraHim2:

Someone who have do me a big favor if he or she told the name and where get d cream dat will make me have beard

I'm hearing this for the First time actually. Beards? I don't even rate bearded men
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
tunize:

Nor b to crave for am na to maintain am.well, the truth is that the beards stuff na gene which is natural buh i heard there is drug for it i don't know how tru. If only u had at all it wud have been a step to grooming the beards.I for like help u wit small one but nor b waitn dem dey transfer.id to
hmm all these things about drugs.some of us guys really need to be careful in the type of drugs we pop inside our system.in a bid to be bearded like osama bin laden u come take drug and the drug come make u impotent cheesy.
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Albertone(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
missimelda01:
This situation ehn.. e get as e be
Don't worry, God will provide a lady that will love you for who you are cheesy.

Honestly it feels good to stroke a man's beards while falling asleep embarassed
Why do you want to break OP's heart? grin
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jeweltz:

I'm hearing this for the First time actually. Beards? I don't even rate bearded men
Then you have miss alot, non bearded men are underrated.
Even in India, if you are bearded, you will be having big salary than non bearded man even if u are in same level
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Albertone(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
HeeBraHim2:

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
missimelda01:
This situation ehn.. e get as e be
Don't worry, God will provide a lady that will love you for who you are cheesy.

Honestly it feels good to stroke a man's beards while falling asleep embarassed

You are not epping my ministry o
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
ElasticStone:
I overheard some fine girls saying they prefare guys with beards. Pls how can I genetically engineer beards on this my face that is smooth like mango? Even pimple no gree comot talkless of beards...

Fp pls.

Lalasti.clala, mynd.44, Rockt.ation, fara.no

Ubu.nja, martinez3.9s

Sincerely speaking I don't like guys with beards but guys with small stature and nothing on their jaws confuses me cos age wise I don't like small boys but if the guy has big or normal stature there is no need for bear bear cos I go guess say you don mature.
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by tunize(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm all these things about drugs.some of us guys really need to be careful in the type of drugs we pop inside our system.in a bid to be bearded like osama bin laden u come take drug and the drug come make u impotent cheesy.
Yeah for those that use it dey have to be careful. My was groomed not with drugs but naturally.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by manGODDED: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
HeeBraHim2:
You has just said what pain me most in this life, ajeh I hate myself anytime I remember that i no get beard.

Beard make man mature enough in front of women.

It's make u feel confident.
lol grin grin
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by missimelda01(f): 11:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Albertone:
Why do you want to break OP's heart? grin
I have no such intention grin
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by missimelda01(f): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
ElasticStone:

You are not epping my ministry o
lol after firing prayer for you to find a lady that loves you for who you are.. I think you're not grateful grin
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
vickydankal:
You don’t know how lucky you are, you will be grateful when you know the stress other men go through every 2-3 days to keep a clean shave.

I am not lucky jor. I will like the stress of shaving abeg

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Jeweltz(f): 6:32am On Mar 13, 2020
HeeBraHim2:

Then you have miss alot, non bearded men are underrated.
Even in India, if you are bearded, you will be having big salary than non bearded man even if u are in same level

Now, you're trolling. Lols
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by angelfallz(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2020
ElasticStone:

Fp pls.

Ubunja, martinez39s
Instead of you to go and improve yourself intellectually, financially and socially you are here talking about not having beards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Albertone(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2020
missimelda01:

I have no such intention grin
You've got the OP depressed now lol
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Leezah(f): 9:28am On Mar 13, 2020
cheesy
Many reasons actually exist.

I suppose these are the reasons :

Genetics : My Maternal side family member have less body hair and facial hair. They are potent though (my Grandfather had 7 kids) but are less hairy. My Paternal side family members are have good amount of body hair. Despite that my Father started growing a beard only when he was 30 years old.
Your hormones and physical activity : When you hit puberty, you know you are changing physically and emotionally. You are actually growing up. That is the transition period. At that time you should do exercise, play more sports (means you should do more physical activity). If you don’t do this then you are at a disadvantage later in life.
Body fat content : if you have more fat then male hormones get converted to female hormones. Hence more disadvantage.
Late Bloomer : may be Nature has some other plans. May be it will take some more time to come to the surface of your chin and jawline.
Skin issues and stress : if you are under stress continously even though it is in mild quantity, then you are inhibiting the process of facial hair growth. Also coupled with this is your skin, which if not clean / clear / unclogged won’t grow much hair.
You can try consulting a Doctor for this.

Many people undergo facial hair transplant. That takes around a year before you grow a full beard.

You can try Minoxidil 5%. But do consult a doctor before you do that.

There are many other methods as well. Some are really dangerous though as am are not aware about the side effects.

One of my cousin brother was frustrated that he did not have much facial hair and was teased in his friend group due to this. So he tried using some steroids to grow a beard. He did grow a manly beard and moustache. But now he has become impotent due to the side effects of the steroid.

So be careful before you try anything out. Consult a doctor.

You are not the only ones suffering from this problem.

Countless others are in the same boat too.

And this is not limited to Gender too. Women face similar problems regarding their Breast size. All women don’t have baywatch type breasts.Many are flat chested but do bear a child after marriage.

So have full confidence in yourself and carry yourself in a normal manner while being in a company.

or
It could be that you are suffering from some medical issue, that is why the uneven growth. You can check with a doctor for the same.

You can try some home remedies to fix the issue:

you can make a potent beard oil by mixing equal quantities of grape seed and pumpkin seed oil.
Add few drops of cedar wood, rosemary and tea tree oils to the above blend.
Use this oil to massage on your beard each night and wash it off the next day.
This should help.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by luvyaself95(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2020
I realy love my beards before but now i fucking hate it.

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by faith551(m): 9:41am On Mar 13, 2020
lefulefu:
if u have money even if u bald and beardless babes will start chasing u cheesy.
Ned Nwoko is bald and has no beards but girls are dying for him
Oshiomole has no beards and no hair but babes are crushing on him
why?
bros make money and u will be the dream of every girl in naija even if u have buck teeth join with k-leg and k-yansh cheesy.

Must it always be about girls?? If the guy thinks he will feel comfortable and confident with beards then proffer a real solution or leave him. How guys keep on saying "girls have nothing to offer" and still go back to tell guys to "get money and girls will be there's" from thesame side of their mouth is baffling.
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 13, 2020
faith551:

Must it always be about girls?? If the guy thinks he will feel comfortable and confident with beards then proffer a real solution or leave him. How guys keep on saying "girls have nothing to offer" and still go back to tell guys to "get money and girls will be there's" from thesame side of their mouth is baffling.
most guys who want to grow heavy beards do so because of ladies cheesy
lets be honest biko
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:10am On Mar 13, 2020
And here i am shaving mine every two weeks
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by fmcjunior(m): 11:07am On Mar 13, 2020
buy minoxidil from Jumia...it's around 3.5k
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 13, 2020
encryptjay:
You always have to stroke that beard for inspiration.

Ask Master Shifu grin
.. you know what time it is bruh

2 Likes

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by StylishLord(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
ElasticStone:

Fp pls.

Ubunja, martinez39s
U dont need beards trust me.
Just get the money and they will be all over u
there is still hope and its the money
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2020
lefulefu:
lets be honest biko
.not true

1 Like

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by sunnedee2: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2020
OluwasureGig:

bro leave that thing. beards makes you look manly, confident and increases the respect you get from people especially girls. I noticed girls greet people properly with the title "bros" "brother" when they have beards than their beardless counterparts. just tell him that it's all genetics instead of telling him that what he needs is sense not beards

OluwasureGig:

beards makes you look manly

Mmmmm. I certainly don't look girlish

OluwasureGig:
and increases the respect you get from people especially girls. I noticed girls greet people properly with the title "bros" "brother" when they have beards than their beardless counterparts

I don't have beards, mostly on low cut and get loads of respect anywhere I go (including from women of all ages). In fact, I am quite reserved, I don't talk much and I still get respected a lot.

OluwasureGig:

just tell him that it's all genetics instead of telling him that what he needs is sense not beards

I think OP already knows its genetic. But needing to grow beards coz of girls is where he needs sense.

Do have a nice weekend bro
Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by ElasticStone(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hisduchess:

Sincerely speaking I don't like guys with beards but guys with small stature and nothing on their jaws confuses me cos age wise I don't like small boys but if the guy has big or normal stature there is no need for bear bear cos I go guess say you don mature.

Re: Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) by faith551(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2020
lefulefu:
lets be honest biko

Well, I don't have a beard, am not rich either but I have a 90% success rate with ladies. If being bald stops u from getting a grip, well am nearly beardless. I only want the beards myself cause I love facial hair and I think I'll look better with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow Girls Can Be Wicked: See What This One Did (pix) / Grace, The House Girl  (18+ Adult Content) / Igbo Man Gets Sacked After He Commented On Colleague's Breast Status at Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.