Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Can Never Be Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Be Wrong (557 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Be Wrong by omosayo(f): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
*Blessed Afternoon Kings and Queens*

Lot long ago I had a conversation with a lady. At the end of the conversation I realized that a lot of ladies are having same issue but nobody has been able to dare them in the face to tell them THEIR REAL PROBLEM.

I've just written about her in my recent post.

I want you to read it and evaluate yourself if you have same issue as this lady.

Men too have same issue but it is not paid attention to because we believe that men have ego.

What is the worth of a male ego that won't make him have serious relationship.

What is the worth of a male ego if the ladies in his life finds him too difficult to understand?

Smiles, don't let me start another teaching. I guess I've given you enough for today.

Shabi?

Read the post about the lady here��

https://realmarriageclinic.com/i-can-never-be-wrong-2/

Queen Gesh

Re: I Can Never Be Wrong by USAPhoneNumber7: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
We can all do without relationships or marriage. Let's learn to keep our happiness within our own hands and not hand it over to someone else, all in the name of relationships.
Re: I Can Never Be Wrong by coolestofall(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
What r u even saying?

Re: I Can Never Be Wrong by Naomila: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
coolestofall:
What r u even saying?
cheesy
Re: I Can Never Be Wrong by omosayo(f): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Am sure it was written in English and you can read
Re: I Can Never Be Wrong by omosayo(f): 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
Usphonenumber speak for yourself. *We can all do*, am sure you don't have the right to speak for others shocked shocked
Re: I Can Never Be Wrong by jenniferalena3: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
I still not understand why the couple doesn't try to understand their personal feeling & getting aggressive. I think maybe I'm very lucky we're going outdoor with the Italiarail Discount Codes package. If we will try to understand our partner's feeling then I think issues will be resolved.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Virus Emerge In China "HANTAVIRUS" 1 Dead Already / W / Practical Steps To Effectively Start And Grow A Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.