Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC (22551 Views)

Buhari Orders APC To Refund Monies To Candidates Who Step Down / Court Orders APC To Open Case Against Obaseki In Forgery Suit / Court Orders APC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by seunmsg(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
APC is on the path to self destruction.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by money121(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by L1lma(f): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Naija judicial iis nonesense

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by AreaFada2: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
jlinkd78:
The judiciary abracadabra has grown wings and ready to swallow it's creators
Judges are making a mint. Gone are those days judges used to retire poor with just a bungalow and a car to their name.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by airminem(f): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Buhar will not still say or do anything because he isnt a true leader and a democrat

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Simibola: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
With 15k, you can get 30pieces of this fancy slippers and start your own business.
Nationwide delivery. Call or watsapp me on 09048068766.
Or click my WhatsApp link to chat me https:///2349048068766

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by TGM2015: 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
airminem:
Buhar will not still say or do anything because he isnt a true leader and a democrat
Sometimes as an experienced soldier you allow situation to get worst so as to know the enemies and friends before playing your wining cards.

Let us wait and see the outcome of next week meeting and Buhari’s opinion on Oshiomole. But as it stands, the Presidency still know Oshiomole and referred to him as the Chairman.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by A1kennedy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Court orders is a serious case oh.

Welcome to Silver Spring Residence, the future of living. Silver Spring is located within the axis of Ibeju-Lekki, just a mile away from The Free Trade Zone. Silver Spring Residence is designed to give you a larger than life perspective of living.

Features:

Cutting Edge Swimming Pool

Fully Equipped Gym & Spa

Leisure Podium

Natural Garden

CCTV Camera

Internal Paved Roads

Children Play Area

Solar Powered Street Light

Gated Estate

24hours Water Supply

Internal Drainage

Tennis/Basketball Court

Dm me for a plot of land at an exclusive discount. Thank you!

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by airminem(f): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
TGM2015:

Sometimes as an experienced soldier you allow situation to get worst so as to know the enemies and friends before playing your wining cards.

Let us wait and see the outcome of next week meeting and Buhari’s opinion on Oshiomole. But as it stands, the Presidency still know Oshiomole and referred to him as the Chairman.
It will cost more practically in a democracy if a leader sit down look and things are getting wrong and sore

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Urchman200: 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
muykem:
Oshiomele is going nowhere except APC will go on extinction.
I am not seeing those that were shouting that no one can remove oshemole, where are they now? Nigeria politics is a very funny game ,when it favours u ,u become jagaban of politics, when is against u it becomes injustice.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Urchman200: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
muykem:
I thought u said nobody can remove him ? Mouth don dey twist.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Indispensable85(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
seunmsg:
APC is on the path to self destruction.

Finally! Lol.....
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Mintek: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
festacman:
I am not a prophet but I dare say that unless Pres. Buhari steadies the ship in a balanced way, a faction of APC will emerge in months ahead. Obviously, one group has been favoured unjustly over another. Jagaban is a patient politician but certainly not anybody's fool.

Actually he is a fool...for failing to learn from history.
You lots were warned in 2015. Weren't you.
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
HeeBraHim2:
I can't even understand why dis old fool is still walking free.

I thought seyi makinde should have locked the fool.

She makes all things hard for we student and all the people of Oyo state when he was in power.

I even remember when the idiot want to sell all public properties to private, if not for the people that refused in a masses number.

I was thin, even the breeze can blow me away when he was in power.
All people are frowning because no reason to laugh�.

Amazing, are you truly a student? Go back to what you wrote and read aloud probably you will see a more brilliant student that can construct correct sentences. Poor you.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nairalanders never seized to amaze me someone's did say buhari should do something,una don hear where a dead dog bark before?
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by TGM2015: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
airminem:
It will cost more practically in a democracy if a leader sit down look and things are getting wrong and sore
Do you know why Jonathan lost? He did not take his time to study those who he thinks are with him. In politics, time reveals who your enemies are, especially, when the power tussle gl gets "more worse". Saraki was able to see clear on Presidential elections that SE and SS governors really worked for Buhari to get his 25% constitutional vote except for Enugu and Anambra. He would have won Rivers if not for the cancelled votes.

One thing is very sure, Oshiomole will definitely finish his Chairmanship tenure but his reelection is 50:50. If the former did not happen, then, we will become very sure that Oshiomole's problems came with Buhari’s backing.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by festacman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mintek:

Actually he is a fool...for failing to learn from history.
You lots were warned in 2015. Weren't you.

Politics is more about contemporary issues than history. That's why alignment and realignment reflects the needs of the time and interests.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Indispensable85(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
God is finally destroying the enemies of Nigeria gradually. Very soon,there will be two factions of Apc NWC. The two factions will sell forms to different aspirants for the Edo and ondo governorship elections until the supreme court makes a pronouncement on the legal tussle. One faction will win at the end why the other will break away and that will mark the end of the demonic party ,Apc. My worry now is that buhari and Apc have destroyed the judiciary. God will surely scatter them.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Wasky101: 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
hardywaltz:
It's like High Court judgements can now be bought in the black market.
Shame on NJC
Did you just relocate to Nigeria, judgement for high court nah 3 for N10
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by MiztaFabuloz(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lawyers are really making loads of money in this PMB regime. Any small matter they run to court. Everyday one court issue or the order.
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Atm99(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
muykem:
True Talk.
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Festumoney(f): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
I think Tinubu is just too quite about this crisis,he need to act fast before Fayemi n el rufai hijact this party totally
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by sapientia(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
valdetino:
If u can understand this hand shake, you will understand Nigeria Politics.

Hi
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by 7abibi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
HeeBraHim2:
I can't even understand why dis old fool is still walking free.

I thought seyi makinde should have locked the fool.

She makes all things hard for we student and all the people of Oyo state when he was in power.

I even remember when the idiot want to sell all public properties to private, if not for the people that refused in a masses number.

I was thin, even the breeze can blow me away when he was in power.
All people are frowning because no reason to laugh�.

So Ajimobi is now she?

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Azukbobo:

Amazing, are you truly a student? Go back to what you wrote and read aloud probably you will see a more brilliant student that can construct correct sentences. Poor you.

How I wish I could ignore this buh jeez am gonna talk,
There are alot of fool here, by thier English you shall know them.

Reread what you wrote there before splitting rubbish here. Another old fool
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Olubadan1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
JAGABAN will teach you Politics 101..............ask Ambode

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Yebosola(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Indispensable85:
God is finally destroying the enemies of Nigeria gradually. Very soon,there will be two factions of Apc NWC. The two factions will sell forms to different aspirants for the Edo and ondo governorship elections until the supreme court makes a pronouncement on the legal tussle. One faction will win at the end why the other will break away and that will mark the end of the demonic party ,Apc. My worry now is that buhari and Apc have destroyed the judiciary. God will surely scatter them.

Continue living in fool's paradise, PDP wishful thinking, forget politicians,water will find its level,its congregation of theives, without populace interest,they will realign to continue their agenda

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Front0lane: 6:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is a lesson for our Igbo n Ipob brothers. The Yorubas are not wailing to Igbo for aboki to open the door of APC NEC meeting for them instead they are doing the needful unlike Kanu/Ipob that will instruct Yoruba to go n fight for Igbo freedom n come hand it over to the fugitive Kanu where ever he is fucqing his olosho.
Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Mintek: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
TGM2015:

Do you know why Jonathan lost? [s]He did not take his time to study those who he thinks are with him. In politics, time reveals who your enemies are, especially, when the power tussle gl gets "more worse". Saraki was able to see clear on Presidential elections that SE and SS governors really worked for Buhari to get his 25% constitutional vote except for Enugu and Anambra. He would have won Rivers if not for the cancelled votes.[/s]

One thing is very sure, Oshiomole will definitely finish his Chairmanship tenure but his reelection is 50:50. If the former did not happen, then, we will become very sure that Oshiomole's problems came with Buhari’s backing.

Jonathan lost to ethnic/regional gang-up.
Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Bar Ajimobi, Others From NEC Meeting - Court Orders APC by Sleevia: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Festumoney:
I think Tinubu is just too quite about this crisis,he need to act fast before Fayemi n el rufai hijact this party totally
one thing is sure, APC will not last after Buhari, no matter how u swing it.

They are good in changing party names anyway.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Passes LG Autonomy Bill / 2023 Presidency: 9 Aspirants From The South East / Immigration Officers And TRAFFIC Officers Clash In Ogun (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.