Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ikoyi Marriage Registry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ikoyi Marriage Registry (653 Views)

My Fiancee Doesn't Want To Court Marriage (registry) / All Marriages Conducted at Ikoyi Registry Are Illegal - High Court / Extortion, Corruption At Ikoyi Marriage Registry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Marriage Registry by mtngloetiartel: 1:55am On Mar 13, 2020
Pls help me. I had done the registration online. The only document sent to me was like a receipt of my payment. Since then, I had not heard anything else from them. The date I choosed is 25th of this month. Am worried if there is anything else I need to do, take along or whatever before, and on that day. Please share me some enlightenment. Thanks so much
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2020
mtngloetiartel:
Pls help me. I had done the registration online. The only document sent to me was like a receipt of my payment. Since then, I had not heard anything else from them. The date I choosed is 25th of this month. Am worried if there is anything else I need to do, take along or whatever before, and on that day. Please share me some enlightenment. Thanks so much
go and find out. Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
mtngloetiartel:
call this number : 0802 451 8660 Mrs Hilda.
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry by frozen70(f): 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
mtngloetiartel:

You processed online and made payment, you expect it to get to final approval without you going there to sort things out a get a date and time fixed

You are not yet ready for it

Go there and do a follow up, if you like go empty pocket that's when you will know why the delay
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry by mtngloetiartel: 3:56am On Mar 15, 2020
No
funmisticqueen2:
go and find out. Do you stay in Lagos?
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry by smartr: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
frozen70:

You processed online and made payment, you expect it to get to final approval without you going there to sort things out a get a date and time fixed

You are not yet ready for it

Go there and do a follow up, if you like go empty pocket that's when you will know why the delay

Greetings. Pls do you have the number of any staff that works there??
Re: Ikoyi Marriage Registry by frozen70(f): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
smartr:

Greetings. Pls do you have the number of any staff that works there??
No pls
Create time to go there and get more infor by yourself

(1) (Reply)

Why Are 21century Men Like This? / Between Ur Father's Relatives And Ur Mother's Relatives? Which Side Has Helped Y / Re: This Teenage Boy Is Missing In Kubwa, Abuja: The Boy Has returned Alive(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.