Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) (14864 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Commences Fumigation Of Public Places In Abia (Photos) / COVID-19: Anambra Begins Fumigation Of The 63 Major Markets In The State (Photo) / Protect Yourself Against Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by SavageMaster: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Other Countries are fumigating against Corona Virus, Nigeria is fumigating against Lassa Fever. grin
What a misplaced priority shocked

"Other countries" don't have Lassa fever. Nigeria, plus some West African countries, are the main countries affected by Lassa fever.

It's not misplaced priority.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by Eeser: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Other Countries are fumigating against Corona Virus, Nigeria is fumigating against Lassa Fever. grin
Other countries fumigate against what? Corona? How?
The fumigation in lagos is against the rats which are the carriers of the lassa virus.
Humans are the carriers of Corona. Can you explain how you intend to fumigate a place against humans?
We should endeavour to understand words before using them.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by wallisdon: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2020
What's Edo state waiting for.The wake and sleep and wake Governor should swing into action.Not spending Edo tax payers money to fight his Godfather Oshiomole.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by onlinetrading96(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Kindly Dm for anything clothing made in Europe pant trousers 1500.payment on delivery within Lagos.Nationwide delivery available
Tm Lewin
Chinos
Jeans
Plain and pattern available

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2020
Very nice move but please can they try to make it effective by not mixing the chemicals with water to reduce potency. Just saying Sha. I know my country
Well, for your smart TVs, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by jidxin(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

How? Is that the best way you can reason... Oga oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by rovher: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2020
wagazala:

Really? Anyway by your moniker I can see your intentions.

This is a good move. Until we are sure of a Corona outbreak in Lagos, public enlightenment will suffice for now. The Lassa needs to be tackled and the govt should consider fumigating more places, the rats are basically everywhere.
Thank you very much for the check-mate..
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by MAE5: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Adding Lassa fever to coronavirus would be to catastrophic for NIGERIA to handle...

But with God we his people are in Safe Hands!!!
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by rovher: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2020
[quote author=jidxin post=87398731]

How? Is that the best way you can reason... Oga oo[/quote
Some set of people know nothing but to mis-yarn ...
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by kristo123: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2020
Fumigating against Lassa fever... Seems like a cover-up story against Coronavirus. Wonder what they are hiding.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by Keemsleek005(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2020
RapistOnBail:

-Yorubas are Amebors, Gossips but very Loving and Entertaining.

-Igbos are Hateful/Jealous but very Productive.

-Hausas are Loving/humble/Selfless but very Insecure.

My View of the 3 Nigerias Culture.

Hope you dont mind if i say something about your write up? Pls am not igbo but i dont kind of tint to your submission about them the once have met are the best have known even when i served in imo state, i will give them A+. I think you should try and break it down. There still beautiful ones with good souls on nairaland, when you say someone is hateful and jealous but productive then the person is a no go area, you just classified them as the worst of the 3 tribes. My opinion thou.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by Keemsleek005(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2020
rovher:

Thank you very much for the check-mate..

I keep saying these, its not everything we need to react to you just read and move on and trying to re explain what on the post is a waste of time, it wont change what in thier heart.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by RapistOnBail: 7:41am On Mar 13, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Hope you dont mind if i say something about your write up? Pls am not igbo but i dont kind of tint to your submission about them the once have met are the best have known even when i served in imo state, i will give them A+. I think you should try and break it down. There still beautiful ones with good souls on nairaland, when you say someone is hateful and jealous but productive then the person is a no go area, you just classified them as the worst of the 3 tribes. My opinion thou.
Yea. Its just my opinion. Doesn't really add up with generalization.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by praiseneo(m): 7:47am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
they both kill nigga
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by BlackBuhari: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2020
Another way to chop una money ..... listen to Sermons and repent
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

My dear its not misplaced... give it to them... they are starting from somewhere after that then they can fumigate for the other... what of other states what are the doing??

Especially... the empty ones or senators.. generating bills of social and generator... their brains will not think this one ooo...

Oshodi market inclusive.... Lagos state oooo....!!
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by Tookool(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2020
Typical example of "right place at the wrong time"
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by vezycash(m): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2020
RapistOnBail:

-Yorubas are Amebors, Gossips but very Loving and Entertaining.

-Igbos are Hateful/Jealous but very Productive.

-Hausas are Loving/humble/Selfless but very Insecure.

My View of the 3 Nigerias Culture.

You must be Yoruba
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by vezycash(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2020
Keemsleek005:

He's Yoruba. And an APC person too. So not surprising in the least.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Eeser:

Other countries fumigate against what? Corona? How?
The fumigation in lagos is against the rats which are the carriers of the lassa virus.
Humans are the carriers of Corona. Can you explain how you intend to fumigate a place against humans?
We should endeavour to understand words before using them.
Shalom

Countries are fumigating against corona in public places..... China and co... so the writer is in order...!!
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2020
coronavirus is on the rampage, LASG is still thinking about LAZZA fever...na wa oo
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by bigiyaro(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2020
this Lagos guys are determined to chop money using the fear factor.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by mozona(m): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2020
lassa again when corona is around the corner
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by Soknown: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
After the Wuhan's index case, Covid 19 has no known animate reservoir/vector that you can fumigate aside humans. Transmission has been from man - man.
Were rats to be carrying Covid 19. Then IT IS FINISHED as Master Jesus said.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by chikevictor(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2020
I wouldn't say is a misplaced priority but let's tackle coroner first mr Governor, think about it. Naija my country.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by Dareal90s(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Lassa Fever has killed over 100 ppl in Nigeria, coronavirus is yet to kill one.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
There is nothing misplaced about their priorities.
The mortality rate for Lassa fever is far higher than that of Corona virus.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by rovher: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2020
Keemsleek005:

I keep saying these, its not everything we need to react to you just read and move on and trying to re explain what on the post is a waste of time, it wont change what in thier heart.
I swear... Not everything one needs to talk about ... Everyone wants to air their silly views... But end up making a fool of them self ... Blessed weekend ahead ... Stay safe ...
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by BreconHills(m): 8:49am On Mar 13, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Stats wise, which is the more deadly?

How many Nigerians have died from lassa fever and how many from the Corona Virus? What is the global mortality rate of Lassa fever and the Corona virus?

I know government gets a lot of things wrong but they are staffed by people who went to the same or even better schools than you did. Cut them some slack.
Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2020
mauchiz:
They should dredge those smelling canals,

Clean up the gutters, make way for those gutters to flow out.
They should give the contracts to julius begger to evacuate the waste in those gutters and canals.

Absolutely, otherwise they can fumigate all they like, the lassa ain't going no where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) by 9gerian: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2020
Not really.

Lassa has a far higher fatality rate. Plus the Covid is more fragile and should be easily demobilized by fumigation against Lassa.

iCauseTrouble:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For January 23 2021 In Nigeria / World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Is There A Permanent Cure For Stomach Ulcer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.